In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): Jack O'Neil
Civilian name: Carter Able
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes indeed i do have a working mic.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Have held CI-A Before but am now maining Gensec as i love what gensec stands for.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes i have recieved warnings last one was in june for NLR there was a gensec murder spree and i tried to contain it but in doing so i was reported for NLR. Canot go into much more detail as is was such a long time ago.
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I am applying for Security Captain because I see a bright future for myself and others by being a Security Captain and want to learn more as a Captain. I also believe that I am ready for more responsibilities as a captain and that I could achieve great things as a captain.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- Since I have spent almost every minute of my life as a GENSEC, I am pretty familiar with how D-Block operates, and what a typical day looks like, with all the problems that accompany it. I know how to deal with cadets who break the rules or researchers who try to conduct tests in violation of the Code 2. The guards are rotated out so they don't get bored and wander around the facility whenever I don't play RRT. I also make sure all functions of D-Block are in-line and maintained whenever I am not playing RRT. I am Also Kind and Mature
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- Airlock and Research Line are assigned with Sergeants, Officers and Cadets
In D-block, ensure that the CoC and CoE are applied as this is how we make sure that d-class stay with in d block and are taken care of as if they are not ethically taken care of making sure that GENSEC are properly punihed for their acts. And if necicery if the D-Class wants they have the right to as to speank toana IA to report the unethical behavior from GENSEC at anytime. As a captain Organizing RRT and Heavy Weapon License tryouts are also important as RRT is a big help in GENSEC With the riots, checkpoints and in helping defending HCZ When SCP are released also to deploy them on Patrols.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
( { OLD} Jack O'Neil Born 20 October 1952 lived in Minnessota USA when ages 18 joined the USAF where he ranked up to Major this was when he wass approched by the SCP Foundation witha proposition he accepted this invitation and became one of the finest that GENSEC Had to offer. Also Known as )

(Edited Version
Jack O’Neil Born 20 October 1952 lived in Minnesota USA when he was aged 18 he had joined the USAG where he spent 10 Years of his life and worked hard up to the rank of Major so at the age of 28 he left the USAF to start a family of his own and got a new job as a police officer, 2 years later he met Beth a wonderful women who made him happy and this became true love 3 years later Beth and Jack got married on a boat with all his friends and family members after the wedding he found out Beth was pregnant, this made Jack overwhelmed with joy he danced and celebrated all night with his friends and family 1 year later Beth gives birth to twins Andrew and Mat they were the most exquisite thing he had ever seen and cherished them with all his heart, 5 years later when on the job as a police officer there was a call for a Disturbance at a house the address matched Jacks address this made him panic he drove as fast as he could to his house to find his entire family dead he mourned, but he noticed a figure In the tree line behind his house it was SCP-966 suddenly it just disappears like into fin air he spent the next 7 years trying to find this creature and this was when the SCP Foundation noticed his work and all the information that he has been putting online asking for help he was kidnapped by the foundation asked questions of why and what he was looking for he told them then took him to SCP-966 containment chamber for closure this is when he was asked to join the SCP Foundation to help contain other dangerous SCP so that they do not cause harm to others out there. )

Jonathan J. O'Neill​

Last edited:

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
+/- Neutral

+ Formatted application
+/-
No interactions

GL ?

Eden "Ratchet" Snyder

Jul 12, 2022
+/- Neutral

+ Active on GSD.
+ Good interactions.

+/- I haven't seen much evidence of leadership in my interactions with you.
+/- Decent application.

- Lore is a bit short and lackluster.

I would love to see you as a CPT eventually, however I need to see you lead and take charge of situations more often before I can support your app.

KFC is LIFE

Jun 18, 2022

+/-Neutral

Impressions

Not a leader by any stretch, in my opinion not fit for Captain at this moment at this time.
I've had good RP interactions with you, you have been pleasent to talk to but you need to start leading D-Block. Look up to people like SGT Rodriguez RRT SGT Jeffery or RRT SGT Hans Hart.
I'm afraid I haven't seen you lead enough, when I am next On-Site in D-Block I want you to impress me.

Application

Short, but simple. No where near enough Detail in the lore and that needs vast amount of improvement.
I like the fact you understand Aphonics system, we will be changing this soon to Edens new improvement but I've practically engraved it into all the SGTs in D-Block as it works incredibly well.
Not enough Focus on the Foundation, I see these types of backstories all the time "He was in the Millitary" think of something different. Something new, "Jacks entire Family was killed on Incident with 096, he was one of few survivors" or something like that. Just think different, as this needs vast amounts of improvement. And a lot more Effort to be seen as Gensec CPT.

hybrisov

Jan 21, 2022
Prague, Czech Republic

Application On Hold

Hello @interfallsquid5456

Thank you for taking the time to fill out an application for the Security Captain position.
We have decided to put your application on hold, as we want to experience more interactions with you in-game.

Your application will be resumed in 1 week.​

Signed by:
Chief of Security Jerma 'The Typhoon'

Reactions: KFC is LIFE

CI Lawliet Marauder

Sep 9, 2022

Application On Hold

Hello @interfallsquid5456

Thank you for taking the time to fill out an application for the Security Captain position.
We have decided to put your application on hold, as we want to experience more interactions with you in-game.

Your application will be resumed in 1 week.​

Signed by:
My goal is to demonstrate the strength and leadership that I am capable of in response to your honourable decision.

Dennis Fred

Mar 4, 2021
Positive

+ Kind, mature, professional and listens to order very well
- I gave you your RRT license 3 days ago and you still don't have the heavy weapons license
Updated: + You have both licenses now and you're a very active RRT SGT.
-/+ I haven't seen you lead yet

Updated: In my opinion, you should show me your leadership skills a bit more but other than that you're suitable to become a CPT.

Signed by:
Security Captain 'The Vindicator'

Last edited:
Reactions: CI Lawliet Marauder

CI Lawliet Marauder

Sep 9, 2022
Jack O'Neil Born 20 October 1952 lived in Minnessota USA when ages 18 joined the USAF where he ranked up to Major this was when he wass approched by the SCP Foundation witha proposition he accepted this invitation and became one of the finest that GENSEC Had to offer. Also Known as
Jack O’Neil Born 20 October 1952 lived in Minnesota USA when he was aged 18 he had joined the USAG where he spent 10 Years of his life and worked hard up to the rank of Major so at the age of 28 he left the USAF to start a family of his own and got a new job as a police officer, 2 years later he met Beth a wonderful women who made him happy and this became true love 3 years later Beth and Jack got married on a boat with all his friends and family members after the wedding he found out Beth was pregnant, this made Jack overwhelmed with joy he danced and celebrated all night with his friends and family 1 year later Beth gives birth to twins Andrew and Mat they were the most exquisite thing he had ever seen and cherished them with all his heart, 5 years later when on the job as a police officer there was a call for a Disturbance at a house the address matched Jacks address this made him panic he drove as fast as he could to his house to find his entire family dead he mourned, but he noticed a figure In the tree line behind his house it was SCP-966 suddenly it just disappears like into fin air he spent the next 7 years trying to find this creature and this was when the SCP Foundation noticed his work and all the information that he has been putting online asking for help he was kidnapped by the foundation asked questions of why and what he was looking for he told them then took him to SCP-966 containment chamber for closure this is when he was asked to join the SCP Foundation to help contain other dangerous SCP so that they do not cause harm to others out there.

hybrisov

Jan 21, 2022
Prague, Czech Republic

Application Accepted

Hello @interfallsquid5456,

I am pleased to inform you that your application has been accepted.
Please contact me or Chief Shino to continue the proccess.

Congratulations.

Signed by:

Reactions: CI Lawliet Marauder
Status
Not open for further replies.