[UK] Jambons resignation appeal [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jambon043

Jul 7, 2022
Name: Jambon.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:638104479
Previous Rank (convert if required): Moderator.
Who demoted you?: Not sure as it was a resignation instead of a demotion.
Date of demotion?: roughly 10 months ago?
What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK.
What is the case against you?: There isnt one.
Is this true?: yes.
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: no.
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: yes but not for atleast a year.
What is your side of the story?: I previously left staff due to a mix of work timings and mental health.
Why should you return / what will you change?: I am able to attend sunday meetings now 9/10 and put more time into the sits and aod and im not longer perusing a regiment on the server so when i am on it will be staff focused.

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
-Support

Jambon, you are a cool guy, however recently I haven't seen much good behavior from you. Your activity is a bit meh, haven't seen you on much, when you are on you act quite immaturely to the point where a member of SSL had to kick you from the server. I'd suggest improving your behavior and get to know the current active playerbase before going back to the staff team.

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Neutral

If this is a resignation appeal then go do resignation appeal, this is in Staff demotion at this time.

Onto my verdict, you are a nice fella but as Otters said ,activity is a bit meh. You are also indeed quite mingy.

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Denied.

Show me that you can properly RP, or not troll on our discord and or be overall mingy & i'll reconsider this appeal.​

Status
Not open for further replies.