IA Director
IA Ambassador

Alpha-1 CPL
Nu-7 PVT
CI-A
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
FearRP- Jan 18, 2023

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
I am applying for the role of Internal Affairs Ambassador to begin my journey on the server again, creating fun RP for players like I once did before in a role which I believe is one of the roles best suited to create roleplay that is not part of Site Command. As Internal Affairs Ambassador I would also like to improve the activity of the Internal Affairs Department in attempts to restore it to its former glory, running the site, Agents everywhere watching over everyone's shoulder. Internal Affairs plays a keep part to roleplay and when used by other sources can be a powerful weapon.

An example of this would be Operation 'Sparta'. An investigation into MTF Epsilon-11 which originally began by myself by request to John Dear and 'Big Mike' however soon became an interest to Site Administration and Site Director Broda Kagen (current O5-1). This lead to a hearing resulting in the Epsilon-11 COs being striked and the commander removed leading to 'Redmann' becoming COM leading Epsilon-11 to the glory it is currently in.

However, also creating the RP which the Agents got involved in, patrolling, hiding in the shadows, guarding locations and becoming less "fun police" and more a force to trust, rely on and not to mess with. This was enjoyable for all players involved (apart from some which just wanted to mess around in areas they shouldn't be) which lead to an increase in Internal Affairs Activity AND approval of Internal Affairs alongside their choices.
-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
I believe my previous experience as an Internal Affairs Ambassador (5 months), IA Director (1 month) and ECM (2 months) will aid me with how the past used to be, how to improve the department and make people enjoy RP they wish to take part in. As of recent, observing how Internal Affairs acts as Alpha-1 (2-3 months) and staff (too long) I believe I may be able to use my past knowledge to enable progression in Internal Affairs to return the force they were.

My knowledge within the FLC remains strong allowing me to provide appropriate punishments to those whom require them whilst making it fair. I too can provide another angle to view situations at for new members to Internal Affairs allowing them to gain the knowledge of how to deal with multiple situations not just what to do in one situation making the new Agents more self-sufficient which is key. Autonomy within IA, no pauses or breaks in the system causing issues down the line such as waiting for an Ambassador to provide some clarity to a situation.

Furthermore I understand which punishments are fair for which actions committed. This allows me to make judgements beneficial for both sides whilst not being pushed over so much that personnel get away with treason. This ensures that relations between other departments and the Internal Affairs Department are upheld allowing for co-operation to occur improving the decrease in crime on site which would typically lead to RP interruption for some (such as chefs releasing D-Class from D-Block).
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have written many, many documents for the Internal Affairs Department. What makes a document "good" is formatting and content. Ensuring the wording is clear to read is key otherwise people will pick up the document and ignore it. Content is just as important, if the content is rubbish the document looses value. Having the facts in the document is key and not just blabbering on about one point which is not significant.

Documents should also attempt to include all that are involved so that they may be identified later on to be questioned in regards to the situation to get a larger idea of what occurred in the document.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
There are many responsibilities for an Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP, such as:
  • Overseeing Internal Affairs Agents to ensure they follow the guidelines set out by the Internal Affairs Directors to allow fair, reasonable judgements to be performed leading to adequate actions being taken.
  • Providing training/education to newer Internal Affairs Agents is key to ensure new members know what their job is and how to perform it so the autonomy of the site can continue.
  • Ensuring Internal Affairs Agents are actively following the FLC when making choices for arrests to ensure they do not make the wrong arrest leading to further issues with Site Command and Site Administration.
  • Making sure relations are maintained between departments to prevent conflict with Internal Affairs that should not occur. This can be done by informing CL4 personnel in departments of what has occurred and allowing them to choose a reasonable punishment (within reason) so that they understand they still hold control over their personnel and Internal Affairs have not just taken them away without informing them.
  • Internal Affairs Ambassadors also assign POIs for Agents to be assigned to in order to ensure they uphold site security in those areas, these are typically the Interrogation Offices and neighbouring area, D-Block, LCZ patrol, HCZ patrol, PW/CS patrol, IA Office duties and checkpoint guarding such as HCZ and LCZ.
  • Ambassadors are in charge of handing out disciplinary action to the Agents that violate the rules.
  • Ensuring documents are up to standards is key as well to ensure that the information collected can be used as intelligence for future cases.
-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

James 'Critical' Krane Personnel File the false story behind "James 'Critical' Krane", The 'WhiteFox' Programme, the programme designed to catch people out.

Revolutionary

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 25, 2023
+Support
-pretty capable it seems
-though unsure of activity as you are not that active

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
+Support

My man was an ECM, IA Ambassador and IA Director - what's there to say no to?

Glovano

Aug 19, 2022
+support
- Has Cl4 experience
-Great Application
-
(I don't see you much on internal affairs)

Last edited:

Tim Drake

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Aug 13, 2022
Scotland
IA-Logo.png

Interview Required

Good day, Agent Krane

After seeing your hard work through the last weeks and getting positive feedback from the Ambassador team, we've come to the conclusion that you're capable of performing the duties of an Ambassador. The next step in the application process will be an Interview. Please contact me on teamspeak or discord once you are ready for the Interview.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs John Dear
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Tim Drake

Status
Not open for further replies.