Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:531883956

Discord name: callum#6507

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 5 Months

In what country are you located?: Ireland

Time zone: GMT

Character name(s): James "Irish" Anderson

Civilian name: John Kurt

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes and I always use it.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I was an Omega-1 CPT, Chaos Insurgency Gamma, Nu-7 LCPL. I am currently a Security Captain and Overseer assistant.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: RDM X2 Job Abuse (Glitch Abuse - Glitch Abuse LTAP) even though this is quite a bit, I haven't receieved any staff related warnings since, and since I became a member of staff I fully understand the rules.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor? After resigning from Omega-1 and observing other jobs, I have decided that the position of Site Advisor would best suit me. This is because my qualities and skills really work well with the role of Site Advisor as I'm a great leader and understand the role. I also haven't seen too much activity from the Site Advisors, whilst the Director is quite active. So to help bring more respect and improve the public image of Site Administration I have decided to apply for Site Advisor, I also really like the idea of being in charge of most people as it gives you quite a lot to do and is hard to get bored of. I also think that this is the next step up in my Career on SCP-RP as I have had quite a bit of experience with everything, MTF GENSEC O5 assistant. I've touched a little bit of every aspect of the server and felt I've experienced most of it, so naturally other than Site Command this is the next step.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?: There's plenty of things that make me stand out for this spot, I'm a good leader and have a lot of experience with leadership. I can remain calm even in situations that are very stressful as I've dealt with a lot of similar situations in the past and I'm quite innovative and can bring new ideas that the current team wouldn't of thought of as I'm quite creative. Another reason I'm a great fit for the job is because of my experience in the positions related to Site Administration. When I was Nu-7 LCPL I learnt how to extract information from those I do not agree with, I also learnt how to treat other GOIs (peaceful or hostile) and conduct a CI raid. Whilst in Nu-7 I also learnt more about all the types of amnestics there are which I may have to use as Site Administration if the situation deems it. When I was in Omega-1 CPT I learnt a lot of things, I learnt how to properly lead and I was even in charge of a small squadron called "Recruitment and development" I basically had to teach the new members in Omega-1 how to properly function as an Operative, this is a great quality for Site Advisor as it's a role a lot of new players will look up to so I can properly teach them how to play and "function" as a member of the site. I also learnt all of the legal stuff, (Code of Ethics, Code of Conduct etc.), aswell as learning how tribunals work. As Chaos Insurgency Gammo I learnt how the enemy thinks and how to navigate the facility in a stealthy manner, this could help when I am a Site Advisor in case of a Code-1 or Code-5 and I must not get kidnapped or die. As a Security Captain I learnt more about GENSEC, and the people inside of it. It is one of the major departments new people join and I got to help introduce and "mentor" new players of the server, which overall increased the health of the department. I also learned how to "control" a large mass of people at once as GENSEC can be quite hectic at times as it is usaully filled with minges but I managed to fix or at least combat the issue. When I play as an Overseer Assistant I learn how a lot of the people think, I monitor other departments and make notes about them. I ensure of the Site's general health aswell as ensure that Alpha-1 is running smoothly and is occupied. I believe Overseer Assistant is a much more toned down version of Site Administration, it is a basic concept of the role and I believe I as an Overseer Assistant learned how to function as a Site Advisor I'm not saying I'll be perfect but I will grasp the basic understanding of the job. Regardless, I am quite a fast learner and can take up new skills and tasks with ease.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?: For this section of the application I will be using a grading system on the importance of each duty/responsibility. I will use the scaling of 1-5. 1 being the most important, 5 being the least important. Whilst 5 is the least important it is still quite important.

1: General overseering of the facility - As a Site Advisor you must ensure that everything is running smoothly this can vary from dealing with minor incidents to authorising Advanced Armoury. They basically command the site unless Site Command has something else to say
2: Performing general department reviews - (Not 100% sure on this as I have only been told this by a Site Advisor) Site Advisors and Site Administration as a whole are expected to conduct a department review, seperate to the Ethics Committee in which they ensure of the health of the department and that they are actively improving as a whole.
3: Relaying information - Site Administration is the link between the base site and Site Command, they relay information from the Council to the rest of the personnel and if they are to find information which is of utmost urgency then they relay it to Site Command
4: Upkeep of the Departments- They make sure that all members of MTF and of Departments are behaving and are competent enough for their role. If they are not they could risk being job banned (normal departments) or demoted (MTFs). They are also able to encourage or even promote enlisted men/NCOs and recommend people to become Officers.
5: Maintaining good image of Site Administration - This can go from speaking to Department leaders about their works to hosting rallies/pep talks in the Lecture hall

Overal Site Administration play a huge role on the site, from day to day operation to states of emergency. They work with Site Command and department leaders/MTF Commanders to ensure of the site running smoothly. They are the first responders to civil issues on the site and whatever they say usually goes unless overruled by CL5 or the Site Director. If the situation is dire enough site administration may authorise advanced amoury for MTF.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

[BEGIN LOG]
[CLEARANCE LEVEL 5 ONLY]
[ACCESS GRANTED]

James 'Irish' [REDACTED] was born on September 23rd 1996. He was raised in [REDACTED], Waterford, Ireland. He was youngest of eight children. He was a bright and precocious child with a fiery temper and a passionate feeling for enforcement. As a child James had always admired the Gardai, he had always wanted to become one. At the age of thirteen James attended [REDACTED] Secondary school. As his family was very poor, James didn't ever do that well academically and instead was a hard labour worker. At the age of 16 James dropped out to go off working full time with his dad as a labourer. His dad taught him the trade of brick layer for the next 5 years James would do countless hours of working. On the 17th of April 2017 James got a phone call from an unknown number, it informed him that his father has been in a car accident and he should come immediately. They then told him that it was at a private hospital as his dad had registered to go there in case of an emergency, so as any man would, James immediately got in his car and drove there as fast as he could. As James he thought it didn't look like much of a hospital but seeing as it's a "private" hospital he didn't think much of it. So James then went to the reception and tried to get to his dad, James made a mental note that there was basically no-one in reception. The receptionist gave James a forum to fill out but when James tried to explain to the receptionist she just ignored him. So in a state of anger and frustration James tried to break open the glass, to the receptionist however it didn't budge and she just ignored him. So eventually after several failed attempts, James went and sat down. He then began to fill out the forum but it appeared to ask a lot of strange questions for a hospital. James then handed up the document and sat back down. About 5 minutes later gas filled the room and James fell asleep.

[CONNECTION ERROR]
[ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT]
[ACCESS GRANTED]

James found himself in a strange room with a strange logo behind him. He had been stripped of his clothes and was now wearing some sort of suit. In front of him was 7 individuals with black suits on, all looking drastically different to each other.

"Hello James" said the man in the center.
"Where the fuck am I? What happened to my dad, you cunt." he responds.
"Please do not get so angry, Mr [DATA EXPUNGED]. We have been watching you for quite some time, your dad is fine and this was just to get you here....So, let's get down to business shall we?

He then spoke a lengthy speech about the "Foundation" their goals and other aspects of it.
"So James, what do you say? Care to join us? You meet all the criteria judging from your application and the "period". said the man
"Welp, I've got a dead end job that was going to lead me no-where so why not" responded James. ████████████████████████████

[ERROR 489]
[DATA NOT FOUND]
[██████████████]

After several months of working as an Overseer assistant, James was approached by O5-2 and a group of MTF █████. He had brought him to his office.
"Hello James, any idea as to why you're here?" spoke O5-2
"Not a clue Sir, is it regarding SCP-███ incident?" peeped James
"What? I wasn't told of this ██████████████" said O5-2

The Overseer then lectured James on his mistake regarding the SCP.

"Well anyway James, I have brought you here because me and the council have decided that you are no longer a good fit for Assistant anymore and you'll be terminated from the position." said O5-2

"How com-" said James, he was interrupted by a quick jab of a needle filled with a sleep agent.

As James awoke he found himself with a document in front of him. It read

"Greetings James. It is with upmost regret that I must inform you but we have decided to remove you from the position of Overseer Assistant, to clear this up we have transferrred you to Site-065 in which you will take the occupation of: SITE ADVISOR. You will now be given a dose of Class C amnestics and it will be as if you were never an Overseer Assistant, good day to you sir and the Council wish you luck with your new position."

[END LOG]

Last edited:
Reactions: Rarey

Igorski

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 27, 2022
Hey Irish before I leave any real feedback I would love the chance to talk to you about the postion. I'm free anytime after about 4.30 today if that works.
Please either poke me on TS3 (I may be in a mentor room or I will be in the Site Administration channel), message me on discord or pm me in game.

I would just like to say that your app, especially the parts about responsilbilities and duties, is extremely impressive and detailed ?

After talking to you I believe you will be a great fit for the Site Advisor position and will bring a lot of experience into the role
Best of luck

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rarey and Irish

John “Atlas” Kent

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 9, 2022
Vietnam
+ Support
- Very mature
- Many excellent RP interactions
- Active
- Clearance 4 experience
- Let's me RDM people as A-1
- Friendly

Former MTF Nu-7 CPT

Current MTF Alpha-1 CSG

Overseer Part 2.png

Signed by: Overseer Assistant John "Atlas" Kent

• Love

Rarey

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 13, 2022
+ Support
- Very mature
- Many excellent RP interactions
- Friendly
- Clearance 4 experience

• Love
Reactions: Irish

Jester

Mar 24, 2022
+ Support

You would make a great addition to the Site Administration team! I have spoken with several people about your performance and your maturity, not to mention your past of holding several roles that require a lot of leadership skills and management skills. I personally believe that you are ready to join the Site Administration team. Not to mention we had quite a lot of good RP interactions. I can't wait to see what you can do for Site-65 if you were to get accepted.

GOOD LUCK!

• Love

Johnson J. Marauder

Jun 9, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:531883956

Discord name: callum#6507

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 5 Months

In what country are you located?: Ireland

Time zone: GMT

Character name(s): James "Irish" Anderson

Civilian name: John Kurt

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes and I always use it.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I was an Omega-1 CPT, Chaos Insurgency Gamma, Nu-7 LCPL. I am currently a Security Captain and Overseer assistant.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: RDM X2 Job Abuse (Glitch Abuse - Glitch Abuse LTAP) even though this is quite a bit, I haven't receieved any staff related warnings since, and since I became a member of staff I fully understand the rules.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor? After resigning from Omega-1 and observing other jobs, I have decided that the position of Site Advisor would best suit me. This is because my qualities and skills really work well with the role of Site Advisor as I'm a great leader and understand the role. I also haven't seen too much activity from the Site Advisors, whilst the Director is quite active. So to help bring more respect and improve the public image of Site Administration I have decided to apply for Site Advisor, I also really like the idea of being in charge of most people as it gives you quite a lot to do and is hard to get bored of. I also think that this is the next step up in my Career on SCP-RP as I have had quite a bit of experience with everything, MTF GENSEC O5 assistant. I've touched a little bit of every aspect of the server and felt I've experienced most of it, so naturally other than Site Command this is the next step.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?: There's plenty of things that make me stand out for this spot, I'm a good leader and have a lot of experience with leadership. I can remain calm even in situations that are very stressful as I've dealt with a lot of similar situations in the past and I'm quite innovative and can bring new ideas that the current team wouldn't of thought of as I'm quite creative. Another reason I'm a great fit for the job is because of my experience in the positions related to Site Administration. When I was Nu-7 LCPL I learnt how to extract information from those I do not agree with, I also learnt how to treat other GOIs (peaceful or hostile) and conduct a CI raid. Whilst in Nu-7 I also learnt more about all the types of amnestics there are which I may have to use as Site Administration if the situation deems it. When I was in Omega-1 CPT I learnt a lot of things, I learnt how to properly lead and I was even in charge of a small squadron called "Recruitment and development" I basically had to teach the new members in Omega-1 how to properly function as an Operative, this is a great quality for Site Advisor as it's a role a lot of new players will look up to so I can properly teach them how to play and "function" as a member of the site. I also learnt all of the legal stuff, (Code of Ethics, Code of Conduct etc.), aswell as learning how tribunals work. As Chaos Insurgency Gammo I learnt how the enemy thinks and how to navigate the facility in a stealthy manner, this could help when I am a Site Advisor in case of a Code-1 or Code-5 and I must not get kidnapped or die. As a Security Captain I learnt more about GENSEC, and the people inside of it. It is one of the major departments new people join and I got to help introduce and "mentor" new players of the server, which overall increased the health of the department. I also learned how to "control" a large mass of people at once as GENSEC can be quite hectic at times as it is usaully filled with minges but I managed to fix or at least combat the issue. When I play as an Overseer Assistant I learn how a lot of the people think, I monitor other departments and make notes about them. I ensure of the Site's general health aswell as ensure that Alpha-1 is running smoothly and is occupied. I believe Overseer Assistant is a much more toned down version of Site Administration, it is a basic concept of the role and I believe I as an Overseer Assistant learned how to function as a Site Advisor I'm not saying I'll be perfect but I will grasp the basic understanding of the job. Regardless, I am quite a fast learner and can take up new skills and tasks with ease.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?: For this section of the application I will be using a grading system on the importance of each duty/responsibility. I will use the scaling of 1-5. 1 being the most important, 5 being the least important. Whilst 5 is the least important it is still quite important.

1: General overseering of the facility - As a Site Advisor you must ensure that everything is running smoothly this can vary from dealing with minor incidents to authorising Advanced Armoury. They basically command the site unless Site Command has something else to say
2: Performing general department reviews - (Not 100% sure on this as I have only been told this by a Site Advisor) Site Advisors and Site Administration as a whole are expected to conduct a department review, seperate to the Ethics Committee in which they ensure of the health of the department and that they are actively improving as a whole.
3: Relaying information - Site Administration is the link between the base site and Site Command, they relay information from the Council to the rest of the personnel and if they are to find information which is of utmost urgency then they relay it to Site Command
4: Upkeep of the Departments- They make sure that all members of MTF and of Departments are behaving and are competent enough for their role. If they are not they could risk being job banned (normal departments) or demoted (MTFs). They are also able to encourage or even promote enlisted men/NCOs and recommend people to become Officers.
5: Maintaining good image of Site Administration - This can go from speaking to Department leaders about their works to hosting rallies/pep talks in the Lecture hall

Overal Site Administration play a huge role on the site, from day to day operation to states of emergency. They work with Site Command and department leaders/MTF Commanders to ensure of the site running smoothly. They are the first responders to civil issues on the site and whatever they say usually goes unless overruled by CL5 or the Site Director. If the situation is dire enough site administration may authorise advanced amoury for MTF.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

[BEGIN LOG]
[CLEARANCE LEVEL 5 ONLY]
[ACCESS GRANTED]

James 'Irish' [REDACTED] was born on September 23rd 1996. He was raised in [REDACTED], Waterford, Ireland. He was youngest of eight children. He was a bright and precocious child with a fiery temper and a passionate feeling for enforcement. As a child James had always admired the Gardai, he had always wanted to become one. At the age of thirteen James attended [REDACTED] Secondary school. As his family was very poor, James didn't ever do that well academically and instead was a hard labour worker. At the age of 16 James dropped out to go off working full time with his dad as a labourer. His dad taught him the trade of brick layer for the next 5 years James would do countless hours of working. On the 17th of April 2017 James got a phone call from an unknown number, it informed him that his father has been in a car accident and he should come immediately. They then told him that it was at a private hospital as his dad had registered to go there in case of an emergency, so as any man would, James immediately got in his car and drove there as fast as he could. As James he thought it didn't look like much of a hospital but seeing as it's a "private" hospital he didn't think much of it. So James then went to the reception and tried to get to his dad, James made a mental note that there was basically no-one in reception. The receptionist gave James a forum to fill out but when James tried to explain to the receptionist she just ignored him. So in a state of anger and frustration James tried to break open the glass, to the receptionist however it didn't budge and she just ignored him. So eventually after several failed attempts, James went and sat down. He then began to fill out the forum but it appeared to ask a lot of strange questions for a hospital. James then handed up the document and sat back down. About 5 minutes later gas filled the room and James fell asleep.

[CONNECTION ERROR]
[ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT]
[ACCESS GRANTED]

James found himself in a strange room with a strange logo behind him. He had been stripped of his clothes and was now wearing some sort of suit. In front of him was 7 individuals with black suits on, all looking drastically different to each other.

"Hello James" said the man in the center.
"Where the fuck am I? What happened to my dad, you cunt." he responds.
"Please do not get so angry, Mr [DATA EXPUNGED]. We have been watching you for quite some time, your dad is fine and this was just to get you here....So, let's get down to business shall we?

He then spoke a lengthy speech about the "Foundation" their goals and other aspects of it.
"So James, what do you say? Care to join us? You meet all the criteria judging from your application and the "period". said the man
"Welp, I've got a dead end job that was going to lead me no-where so why not" responded James. ████████████████████████████

[ERROR 489]
[DATA NOT FOUND]
[██████████████]

After several months of working as an Overseer assistant, James was approached by O5-2 and a group of MTF █████. He had brought him to his office.
"Hello James, any idea as to why you're here?" spoke O5-2
"Not a clue Sir, is it regarding SCP-███ incident?" peeped James
"What? I wasn't told of this ██████████████" said O5-2

The Overseer then lectured James on his mistake regarding the SCP.

"Well anyway James, I have brought you here because me and the council have decided that you are no longer a good fit for Assistant anymore and you'll be terminated from the position." said O5-2

"How com-" said James, he was interrupted by a quick jab of a needle filled with a sleep agent.

As James awoke he found himself with a document in front of him. It read

"Greetings James. It is with upmost regret that I must inform you but we have decided to remove you from the position of Overseer Assistant, to clear this up we have transferrred you to Site-065 in which you will take the occupation of: SITE ADVISOR. You will now be given a dose of Class C amnestics and it will be as if you were never an Overseer Assistant, good day to you sir and the Council wish you luck with your new position."

[END LOG]
+ Support

• Wow

Archaon

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2022
Application Accepted

Hello, @Irish
Your application has been accepted. Congratulations.
Please contact any O5-Council member to proceed to the next step.​

IMG

- O5-3 "The Commissioner"

Status
Not open for further replies.