A-1 CPL
SCP-096
CI-A

Held:
Nu-7
CI-A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1 Warning for FearRP Jan 18 2023

Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?
I am applying for Director of Internal Affairs due to recommendations from John Dear and Big Mike.

Furthermore, I am applying since I believe I can assist the Internal Affairs Department further by being a Dpt. Director, then I currently can by being an Ambassador. I enjoy what I do in the Internal Affairs Department and I would like to elevate my position in the Department I enjoy the most.

During my time as an Internal Affairs Ambassador I have learnt that some people are going to hate us for the nature of our department whilst others are going to thank us.

What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
Some albacore that make me suitable for the Internal Affairs Department Director is:

• My appearance around site - I have heard the opinions from many personnel on site 65 and see actions they take surrounding the Internal Affairs Department, from the lowest of the low (D-Class/CL1) up to CL4 personnel. After taking a step back I can sympathize with their views of Internal Affairs, both good views and bad views and use that to my advantage in order to improve the Internal Affairs Department as a whole.

• My time as an Internal Affairs Ambassador - I spend the majority of my time on site as Internal Affairs. I have experienced a lot in this time both with internal department duties and also with external department duties, boosting my ability to complete my job as an Ambassador and then further as a Dpt. Director if approved.

• The experience of most/all aspects of Internal Affairs - This is the experience of dealing with tricky situations when arrests are required, ensuring non-combative personnel are following orders given to them etc. Making arrests in general, hosting and conducting introduction trainings for new IA members, communicating with other departments (not that often) for policies and general relations, making documents, conducting investigations, approving and denying documents, answering questions IA members have including Ambassadors. This is key to being a Dpt. Director is able to see how the department runs and knows your department inside out.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
  • Relationship management - Ensuring relationships between the Internal Affairs and other departments are vital to the Internal Affairs in order to ensure they can carry out their duties without causing issues with other departments. Relationships may be upheld by having meetings, sharing information that is relevant to their jobs, ensuring communication is clear and constant so that there is a reduction in chaos and mistrust due to miscommunication.
  • Investigation approval, documentation and forwarding - A key part of being a Director of Internal Affairs is approving and overseeing investigations. This is ensuring there is a valid reason for investigating personnel or groups of people, ensuring they format documents correctly and that evidence is provided in an appropriate form. Forwarding documents is crucial too so that appropriate actions may be taken whether that be arrests, demotions, strikes, removals or other actions such as further investigations or tribunals.
  • Maintaining standards - Ensuring the Internal Affairs maintains high standards by utilizing the Ambassador team to correct the standards in the Internal Affairs members if they mess up. Furthermore, ensuring Ambassadors are appropriate for the job by overseeing their actions and ensuring they are doing their jobs. Handling Internal Affairs Ambassador applications and ensuring they get dealt with appropriately.
  • Document maintenance - Ensuring all documents are up-to-date and correct with the relevant details. Ensuring anything that requires documentation is documented either in an existing or new document. Ensuring documents are clear and to the point in order to prevent waffle that clutter the document.

Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KEc9X8OTc7v8Dep6Lba8BYlJmSdj0Op8T0r2Fxk3Ee0/edit#

Judge

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 10, 2022
Hey James,
I am going to leave a Massive +Support for the following:

• Positive Interactions
  • There to answer my questions
  • Active
  • Overall good fit for the position with your current knowledge/experience as an ambassador.

Wishing you the best of luck,
Ambassador Jonathan Jones.

Reactions: Critical

Joshbond

Donator
Dec 31, 2022
+Support
James is one of the few ambassadors I see regulary active as IA while im an Agent.
Also he is not a typical 'by the book' person unlike many people on site, James can actually think for himself and make reasonable/sensible decisions based on evidence and experience.

ERaven

Donator
Mar 7, 2023
+ Major support
- Great person in general
- Can be mature but still fun

- Knows what he is doing
- Very active

PhoenixHeanix

Civil Gamers Expert
May 19, 2022
ECM shite.png
- Ethics Committee Verdict Report
- 'James Krane' for Internal Affairs Director

Good Evening James Krane,
Thank you for showing your interest in expanding your duties within the Internal Affairs Department; The Committee has met in deliberation of your application and concluded that you are suited to assume the position of Internal Affairs Director. You may contact myself in order to arrange a formal interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.