Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:157932073
Discord name: Nuke#8359
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since the 10th of June
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GTM
Character name(s): James Lyndon Pennington
Civilian name: N/A (Howitzer #2 event character)
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  • Executive Researcher, Director of Research & Gensec Captain.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
  • N/A
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
  • I wish to apply for Site Advisor to increase my experiences within the Foundation, assist the current Site Administration team and continue to develop my character and roleplay abilities on the server.
  • The current Site Administration team has been doing an excellent job on the server lately and I strongly wish to assist them in the most direct way possible.
  • I am also applying because of that makes me suitable for the role; I will elaborate in the following section.
  • I wished to keep this short, simple, and not overly complex. I enjoy this server and I wish to see it improve as and where need be. Be that within Research or Site Administration.
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
  • Experience. I have had a number of years of experience running administration positions; I will not mention where due to rule-related reasons, but I believe this gives me a distinct advantage compared to other individuals. Furthermore, my experiences within the Site have allowed me to develop an excellent understanding of what is required by Site Administration members. Documentation, ability to communicate, ability to act professionally, and the ability to install discipline where and when need be.
  • After brief conversations with members of the current Site Administration, many have explained to me how my role as Director of Research (DoR) has made me more suitable for this role. The DoR role has allowed me to experience “Site Administration Lite” as described by members of Site Admin themselves. Be this with my documentation and overall management of the department. I feel this would allow me to operate efficiently in the role.
  • Additionally, I have personal life experience in running managerial positions; specifically for my research at university, and I feel this will also give me an edge over other individuals.
  • Another point I would like to make is in regard to my whitelists. Starting off with GENSEC Captain. This role requires a lot of discipline and the ability to manage to be effective. This is something I believe I have demonstrated to other individuals when I am in the role; I have been significantly less active on captain as I am more concerned with focusing on departmental duties as DoR. On top of that, while this isn’t a whitelist my experiences as an IA agent have taught me a valuable lesson when it comes to discipline within the foundation, alongside the use of the legal codes, code of ethics, code of conduct, and any departmental policies I have had to use.
  • To summarise, I am professional, I take the work/roles I have seriously, I am approachable and communicative, I have prior experience with administration roles (both on the server and beyond) and I am extremely active.
  • I would use a screenshot of vtime but I do not believe it accurately reflect my time. I have consistently spent at least four hours a day on the server for the past two months alone. On a side note, I feel as though I have a very good ability to communicate with not only Site Administration but also Site Command. I have attempted to remain friendly and professional with both parties and make myself stand out as the director of research. Something which I hope to impress them with.
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
  • Site Administration is responsible for the overall health of the various departments within the Foundation. Site Administration is the “line manager” so to speak for both the Ethics Committee and the O5 council as a whole. Acting as their eyes, ears and foot when need be.
  • Site Administration is also responsible for the management of these departments; checking on internal and external issues, and investigating reports on departments' behalf.
  • GoI’s. Site Administration is within a unique position within the foundation that allows them to be in direct contact or deal with situations involving GoI’s. Be they CI or MC&D. Site Administration is responsible; to a degree, for the policies involving these GoI’s and how the various departments of the foundation should respond to them.
  • Reviews. The Site Administration team is responsible for the overall health of foundation departments, this is measured through reviews. Be this through interviews with members of that department and external individuals to collect data about the department's activity, performance, and other factors.
  • To summarise, Site Administration are the eyes & ears of upper Site Command. They are responsible for departmental health, policies, and activity. Responsible for discipline within the foundation where needed and finally there to guide and instruct others. They should always set an example.
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
LORE
This link provides a link to my entire application within google documents. Please scroll down and consider the lore-specific section.
Note:
I do hope that I have provided individuals with worthwhile attention and that my experiences are judged fairly. Many thanks to all who view this application.

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
+ Support

James has shown tremendous initiative with the Department of Research as a Director and it is only natural for him to proceed onto the next step.
He has the skillset and knowledge to successfully manage the tasks of Site Administration

Reactions: Nukegoboom

Wonka

Donator
Jul 29, 2022
+support

It's about time you apply for site advisor. James is an active and professional DoR who will make an excellent SA and potentially O5 later on. Good luck!

Truly a James moment.

INSANE

Jul 30, 2022
+Support
-Active
-Well written application

-Done great work as DoR with this said would be more than fit for a site adviser position

Deacon

Jun 19, 2022
+Support
  • Great Application
  • Fantastic work as DoR
  • Friendly and approachable
Hey James, I'll happily give a +support for this application. You've been an amazing Director of Research so far and I fully believe you would fit right in as Site Admin. You have all the qualities to be able to perform excellently as a Site Advisor for the foundation and your work as DoR should be proof enough for anybody that may be unsure.

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
+ Support

+ Approachable
+ Very professional individual
+ Always detailed in his responses to other individuals' applications

GL ?

Deleted member 1291

+Support
Well written application and story. One of the best RPers I've met and perfectly suited for the position.
Good luck!

Cosmic

Apr 25, 2022
+support
-Active
-Helpful
-Remade the research department to be 10000/10000 better
-Has held a senior position before
-Has experience with leadership
-In my time of being in the research department I have not once seen anything negative happen including James, he is hardworking and sensible. He is charismatic and able to resolve conflicts, he holds all the executives to a high standard and ensures the department runs well.

brewr

Jun 23, 2022
Scotland
+Support
| Well Suited for the Role |

| Experienced |

| Reliable & Trustworthy |

| Dedicated & Hard(ly) Working |

| Professional & Mature |

| Great Application |

| Understands the Role |

| Great Leadership Qualities |
| Don't Abandon Me |

| You Will be Missed |

| Traitor |
Pennington is a hard working individual. From my time knowing him he as been knees deep in hard work and has always done the best

He is always working to hiss full potential. Pennington has never let me down. He is always there to help and if not, he will always find a way to direct you into the solution.

The Science Department has done nothing but prosper under Pennington's Dictatorship. He has always provided us with tasks and projects. Also, his documents are amazing. He always puts his full effort it.

He is well suited for the role. He is both professional and mature. He has proven to be capable of Site-Admin work during his time as Director of Research.

The Site would only prosper more if Pennington was assigned a Site-Advisor. Please let this man get the role..
| Dr. Alec Bennett |

Finn

Jun 14, 2022
+Support
My fav femboy
Active
Tons of experience as a Director
Good man to RP with

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022
+Support
My fav femboy
Active
Tons of experience as a Director
Good man to RP with
| Dr. Alec Bennett |
+support
-Active
-Helpful
-Remade the research department to be 10000/10000 better
-Has held a senior position before
-Has experience with leadership
-In my time of being in the research department I have not once seen anything negative happen including James, he is hardworking and sensible. He is charismatic and able to resolve conflicts, he holds all the executives to a high standard and ensures the department runs well.
+support.

Pennington would make a fine addition to my collection.
+Support
Well written application and story. One of the best RPers I've met and perfectly suited for the position.
Good luck!
+ Support

+ Approachable
+ Very professional individual
+ Always detailed in his responses to other individuals' applications

GL ?
+Support
  • Great Application
  • Fantastic work as DoR
  • Friendly and approachable
Hey James, I'll happily give a +support for this application. You've been an amazing Director of Research so far and I fully believe you would fit right in as Site Admin. You have all the qualities to be able to perform excellently as a Site Advisor for the foundation and your work as DoR should be proof enough for anybody that may be unsure.
+Support
-Active
-Well written application

-Done great work as DoR with this said would be more than fit for a site adviser position
+support

It's about time you apply for site advisor. James is an active and professional DoR who will make an excellent SA and potentially O5 later on. Good luck!

Truly a James moment.
+ Support

James has shown tremendous initiative with the Department of Research as a Director and it is only natural for him to proceed onto the next step.
He has the skillset and knowledge to successfully manage the tasks of Site Administration
+ Support
I would like to thank you all so much for you all for your response to my application. I greatly appreciate all the opinions given on my application and I hope to greatly improve in the future. Thank you.

Otters

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

+Active
+Friendly
+Positive Interactions
+"Thats so sad man"
+Otter

James, even tho we are going for the same position, I feel like I can still leave my verdict. All of the interactions I have had with you, no matter which job you were, were positive. You are an amazing individual and I wish you all the best. Thats so sad.

Deleted member 2482

+Support
James has been a tremendous director of research with a character. There isn't much bad I can say about him. This is so sad

Astro

Civil Gamers Expert
May 9, 2022
+Mega Support
+Great app
+Very good to RP with
+Heavily improved the research department
+Is very approachable
+Will do his best to help you in any situation
+Knows what he is doing
+Good guy in general

Good luck James!

KFC is LIFE

Jun 18, 2022
[-Support Stinks] Just joking please Don't beat me. I give Mr. Lyndon a +Heavy Support for being an Amazing DoR:

+++Always helping out new Researchers;
+++I've known this man since he was RRT months ago, the best RRT I've seen and knows how to lead people;
+++One of the best DoR I have ever seen;
+++One of the most active Department heads;
+++Friendly RP interactions;
+++Good work Ethic;
+++Senior CL4 Experience and more than enough normal CL4 Experience;
+++Has Experience Managing Departments;
+++One of the best Research Department Heads we've had;
+++This man knows how to write a Good Document In-Game and out.

Status
Not open for further replies.