[UK] James Skeeto's SCP 096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimm

Oct 24, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:100674435

Discord name: MTF E-11 CPL Jay Skeeto (TheGrimReaper#4717)

For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have been playing for around 2 months.

In what country are you located?: Croatia

Time zone: BST +1

Character name(s): Jay Skeeto [Aa-3] (Foundation), James Skeeto (CI), Jaymee Skeeto (Civilian)

Civilian name: Jaymee Skeeto

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
- I do own a working microphone and use it most of the time, unless I am lagging too much and therefore can not fluently RP without chat.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF E-11 CPL (Holding), CI-A (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have recieved 1 FailRP warning on 20.9.22., I opened a door for a class-D personnel as SCP 999. At the time I thought this would at most be an IC issue and that I would simply be RC'd by E-11, however since then I have read up more thoroughly on the server rules and now recognize that the warn was valid.

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I am of the appropriate level (SCP 11 and Total 103).
- During my time as E-11, I have interacted and recontained 096 many times and therefore know all of it's procedures.
- I am an active member of the community and plan on staying here for much longer.
- I love roleplaying and am a very friendly and open-minded person and am therefore suitable for the extra IC and OOC needs of 096.
- I am very familiar with the server rules.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- Whilst he is pacified, he must sit down and cry for 60 seconds, before he can then he roam freely around the facility until disturbed by others looking at his face.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- When breached, 096 should only head straight for the person who saw him and no one else, using the quickest route. This means that if a class-D saw his face inside D-Block, he would beeline to D-Block, however beelining to D-Block would not be appropriate in any other situation.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
Firstly, everyone must equip the Scrambler system to make sure they are not affected by 096, then the MTF forces must "bucket" him in order to make sure that other people (who do not have a scrambler, like GENSEC, Researchers...) do not look at it's face in order to more quickly recontain him, then they must wait until he is pacified (until he has killed every single person that saw his face) at which point they will beam him, cuff him and start bringing him back to his CC. It is advised to always have more than just 1 bucket in case 096 breaks his bucket which would cause another breach.

Last edited:

Foxatron

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Apr 16, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Jay Skeeto !
Thank You for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on Your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind regards,
Foxatron

Status
Not open for further replies.