[UK] Jane "Cuddles" Whitmee Site Advisor Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
+Support

Even though i'm a USA player & staff not UK, I still feel like Cuddles gets too much shit for no reason. Give them a chance if they do well then let them stay as a Site Advisor.

RoxieCat2003

Oct 29, 2022
-Support
They came to the US site for 3 weeks, got consultant then left without notice,
I never officially became a consultant due to rule conflictions, I still held a CL4 within the UK site and due to that I wasent allowed to become a full consultant/hold a CL4 on the USA site.

I mainly play UK however I do visit the US site on occasion because i have friends overthere I like seeing

Reactions: Caeden

Grover

Aug 5, 2022
+SUPPORT
+Mature
+Active
+Experienced
+Detailed App
+Friendly
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Held
Nu-7 LT/SGT
CI G/A
Gensec Captain

Holding
O1 CSG
096 whitelist​

Vollgas

Mar 19, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @RoxieCat2003

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

• Angry
Reactions: Michael Dzhetnikov
Status
Not open for further replies.