Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxieCat2003

Oct 29, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72163519

Discord name:
RoxieCat2003#2557

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
Total of 3,663,660 seconds or 42.4 days (according to the 1 year achivement) as i have the 1 month one

In what country are you located?:
UK, 1 hour out from London

Time zone:
BST

Character name(s):
Jane "Cuddles" Whitmee

Civilian name:
Cuddles

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
NU-7 PVT, CI PVT(MRU-PFC), medical consultant, Medical Director, Overseer Assistant, GOC SGT, Ethics Assistant, E-11 PVT

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1
for failRP, I wasn't aware MC&D couldn't sell weapons to Dclass

-

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?:
I'm applying to become a site advisor as I wish to continue my cl4 career from medical director/Overseer Assistant onto site advisor, the experience I've gained this is what I would want my next step to be. I love working with all departments and believe I'm capable of taking on the responsibilities of site advisor to a high degree.

My goal is to continue onto an administrative line of work, as I prefer non combative roles and the bureaucratic site of the server, watching how departments interact, cooperate and possible collide with each other, I want to become a bridge for these situations, help sooth any conflicts and help out in interdepartmental relations and situations where required.

-

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
I believe I am suitable for site administration due to my experience, time on the server and enjoyment of bureaucracy within the server, having time working with members of site administration when I was OSA and medical director I believe I've been capable of gathering the roles responsibilities and knowledge for the position of site advisor.

After working with site administration and with other administrative departments I've discovered my enjoyment for it and have an eagerness to learn more of how to aid with the departments within site 65.

I've also written a large amount of documentation during my time within the server, as research, medical consultant, medical director and overseer assistant all being documentation intensive roles, I believe this has helped me refine my skills in the creation of in-game clipboard documentation to a good degree.

-

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

-Overall Site health, Site Administrations responsibility is to look after the site itself along with the departments within it, making sure the site itself is running smoothly and orderly.

-Authorisation of AA and allowing MCND to enter the site via entrance/trade warrants

-Dealing with CI and GOC, Site Administration may have to deal with hostage situation and meetings with visitors from other parties within pinewood for negotiations and testing with GOC.

-Departmental Reviews, Site Administration is in charge of watching the departments within site 65 and conducting reviews of there behaviour, activity, leadership and overall capability to operate as a department.

-

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Childhood-Foundation

"Cuddles" or by birth known as Jane Whitmee was born on august
[REDACTED] year [REDACTED] to a family of 4, a mother, father and a younger sister. The family had always had rocky relations with each other, including janes father who worked for a strange branch of the government, he was never allowed to tell them or our family about, causing her mother great stress. one day however the father went on a "business trip" for a period of 2 weeks. The business trip her father took never came to an end however, as one day the family of 3 were visited by 2 men in suits knocking on there door, to hand a small note and condolences of there father going "MIA". This forced janes mother into a deep depression and struggle to support the family, resulting in alcoholism and almost abusive behaviours and outbursts.

Due to this jane had to grow up fast and learn as much as they could, forcing on a brave face to make sure they were able to see there younger sister smile, jane was able to get different part time jobs and make ends meet in family arguments and there mothers outbursts, forcing jane at a young age to mature quickly. This lasted until jane and her sister were both through collage, jane studying medical sciences and sociology, leading her onto a medical career as a nurse.

One day on shift around
[REDACTED]PM there was a large commotion in the hall and all patient doors being closed. quickly armed men stormed into the small hospital and were closing every door and dragging a large amount of wounded men on stretchers into the hospital, using all medical personnel in the hospital at hand to help with the wounded soldiers.

This happened to be a large MTF patrol. this happened to be a large MTF patrol, the hospital was under heavy stress and staff were stretched thin. but due to janes performance and quick timings a large amount of the MTF were able to be saved, an agent caught wind of this along with noticing her actions first hand. after the scenario had happened all the staff were gathered into a singular room for "briefing" apart from jane, who was taken into a separate room by a man in a white suit.

The man in the white suited offered jane a job within the foundation as medical personnel due to her actions, if she agreed she would be told what the briefing was outside, if she declined she would attend the briefing too, as they were not able to start without her attendance there, seeing the pay and benefits seemed far greater then her current job, she quickly accepted. this resulted in jane being exempt from the amnestication of the rest of the hospital staff, but was forbidden to speak of the event to any of the other hospital staff until her 2 week leave had finished and she was capable of moving onto the foundation for work

Foundation-Site Administration

Janes early days within the foundation were mostly filled with confusion, intimidation and a large amount of paperwork, in the very beginning the regretted taking the job feeling like there signing there life away to a mysterious government organisation.

The first week felt like it took forever but after it was over janes began the real work within the foundation, primarily attending to general security personnel who had been battered and dealt with D-class rioting, this was there primary role for a long period of time but satisfied her enough none the less, she was earning well and did what she used to do at the hospital normally.

A month went by like this before jane was taken to do a medical course and examination within the foundation to become a full foundation doctor, taking her from a CL1 to CL2 personnel, exiting her a great deal, not realising this entailed her beginning to learn and work with something called an "SCP", being briefed on the anomalous and the paranormal more deeply, when taking the job jane was made aware she would be working in a facility that studied unknown entities, but after seeing an SCP itself for the first time it truly taught her what "SCP" meant.

As her first assignment as a foundation doctor she was given one of the nicer SCPs to work with, jane was tasked with accompanying a psychologist on a study of "SCP 999"s effects on a person, the test was a simple and easy one but still threw the new doctor jane into a deep hole, seeing an SCP itself for the first time was terrifying as it was fascinating. This first encounter threw jane into a frenzy of work, studying and reading as many SCP files she was capable of getting a hold of with her clearance, being medical personnel this wouldn't be that many.

This state of intense work would eventually pay of with an offer to take a combat course in order to become a combat medic and a clearance 3 personnel, accepting with great haste jane absorbed all the knowledge she was capable of. being lead to believe she would be on the front lines with NU-7 or in d-class riots, what ever it was she was prepared for the worst..or though she thought.

instead of being assigned to harsh frontline positions jane was instead assigned to guard members of CL4 positions, attending meetings with medical consultants or being the medical detail for a site advisors guard, she found this boring at first, standing listening to suits ramble on and on about inner politics, resulting in her getting the nickname "Cuddles" for never actually needing to fight. However in an unexpected turn of events the politics and inner dramas of the foundation began to grow on jane, each meeting they attended she'd always try listen in a bit harder for any gossip.

One day however her thirst for wanting to learn more about the inner workings of the foundation ended up getting jane caught listening in through a door on a private meeting of a medical consultant, however instead of being reprimanded, the consultant had noticed her want to learn more and relationships she had formed with other departments over the time she had spent working for the foundation and instead took her to speak with a medical director.

This meeting resulted in her becoming a medical consultant, keeping the nickname "Cuddles" and now a CL4 personnel within the foundation herself, she took a training course to handle external affairs within the medical department. This was accepted and "Cuddles" was given documents and the responsibilities to handle the departments relations, this saw jane at a lot of meetings with other departments and in a lot of paperwork, this lasted for a long time, attending meetings, dealing with general medical affairs and overall image and helping out newer consultants and medical staff.

After a long period of this, jane was promoted becoming the Director of medicine and receiving a letter offering her the position of
[REDACTED].
This line of work lead jane down a heavily bureaucratic line of work, commonly working and speaking with other departments, either on behalf of medical of on behalf of
[REDACTED] and commonly working with members of site administration.

After a large time had passed jane was eventually called into the Site Directors office for a meeting, and to discuss an offer to work with other departments more commonly and to become a Member of Site Administration.

Vollgas

Mar 19, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @RoxieCat2003

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request.

This request has been put on hold. There are currently no available positions pertaining to this role available.
We will review this request as soon as a position has been opened.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Reactions: RoxieCat2003

Sam Montgomery

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 3, 2021
+ Support
See Cuddles on the server a lot, very helpful in her other roles. Also great RP, particularly as 912.

(Noticed this app was put on hold but figured more support cant hurt)

Stealth

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Dec 4, 2022
+/- Neutral

- Application missing details
- SA Don't deal with external affairs
- SA Don't deal with "Hostage Negotiations"
- Kicked from OSA for inactivity
- Recently caused drama within discord

To my knowledge you never completed an OSA Order or completed little as an OSA, with this I don't believe you actually gained as you say "Experience" from this position. You've been swapping servers often and think you need to settle down within a position before applying for a senior CL4 position

RoxieCat2003

Oct 29, 2022
+/- Neutral

- Application missing details
- SA Don't deal with external affairs
- SA Don't deal with "Hostage Negotiations"
- Kicked from OSA for inactivity
- Recently caused drama within discord

To my knowledge you never completed an OSA Order or completed little as an OSA, with this I don't believe you actually gained as you say "Experience" from this position. You've been swapping servers often and think you need to settle down within a position before applying for a senior CL4 position
I wasent kicked from OSA due to inactivity? I resigned due to no longer enjoying the work and focussing on my medical director role, and I completed orders, the main one I can remember is helping during A-1 psych evaluations.

And I'm unsure on the drama your reffering to exactly, as the last arguement I had within the discord being around a month ago that was within a private GOC NCO channel that was resolved privately

Ronin

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
+/- Neutral

+ Is a nice person from what I have seen

+/- Seems to be a good fit for SA but I lack the experience to say for sure
- I haven't seen to much in CL4 positions ( I am a relatively new player so if they have a lot forgive me )

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
+Support

You're absolutely amazing at RP and a quality member of anything you've been apart of (UNGOC, Medical) however I think you should spend some more time on the server and maybe get another Junior CL4 position and stay on it for a bit.

Last edited:

Charles "Ze" Whittme

Apr 4, 2023

+Support

Agree with Biscuits here, giving you +Support as I know you're playing on the server more.

Good luck! I hope you get this, else another Junior CL4 position would be a good choice.

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
+Support

Ah yes, Cuddles The infamous PAC3 Maker.

+Active
+Talented in RP And PAC3
+Positive Interactions
+Seen Alot!
+Nice app

Good luck n God Bless!

Caeden

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 21, 2021
HUGE +SUPPORT

Really friendly
Active
Good at pac (not relevant but cool)
Plenty of CL4 experience including Sr. CL4 (director of Medicine)
Makes being GENSEC at some of its most boring times actually fun or interesting with their RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.