[UK] Jaqueline Reacher [2nd Application]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackie3

Dec 4, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:582966550
Discord name: ggooose1
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 6 months overall, averaging 2-3 Hours a day.
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT +0
Character name(s): Jaqueline 'Tracer' Reacher
Civilian name: Wide-Boy Jim
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes, I do.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Executive Researcher
-Overseer Assistant

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- One FailRP warning for Meowing

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
-I'm applying to Site Advisor as I feel ready to further my experience within the site and server, and expand my responsibilities. With two Jr. CL4 whitelist roles, I have been able to work to improve myself to meet the expectations of a Sr. CL4, including high quality documentation and work. I have a capable knowledge of the site, as well as the inner heirarchies within each department. In my current role as OSA, I work with other players on a day-to-day basis, and form friendships easily and quickly which is a big part of Site Advisor's duties. To reiterate, I feel finally ready to tackle the responsibilities of a Sr. CL4 role, with my current experience and responsibilities encouraging me to take on this exciting new step.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:

EXECUTIVE RESEARCHEROVERSEER ASSISTANT
This was my first ever whitelisted role, and taught me all I know about responsibility and etiquette on site. My time as an executive was incredibly helpful, and is a big reason why I want to go into the command sector, as I want to help bring more storylines to research and its employees. As of right now, most events are one day events, which involve a 'new' SCP. I'm hoping, if given this role, to help write and create intricate and immersive storylines for the RsD, doubling as an incentive to join research.

I was given the role pretty early into my SCP-RP career, which means I've been a CL4 a majority of my time on the server. Despite my shortcomings with tribunals and citations, I have been a CL4 holder for over 4 months, and have only gotten better and better at professional, yet still enaging RP. Its a thin line to walk, where on one hand you cannot be too unprofessional, but on the other, to create exciting and fun RP, you need to be a little silly. Its exactly this tightrope which I stand on, and plan to use to write, organise, and encourage diverse and entertaining RP, especially for the RsD Dep.
My most recent CL4 Role, and by far one of my favourites. It is engaging and exciting, and I look forward to joining each day.

I am by far one of the most active OSA's on site, and with this activity I also complete the most orders, or commands given. With this experience, I am given a new understanding of what certain departments require and need day-to-day, such as chemical orders, information, investigations, and security.

My time as OSA has allowed me to expand my network of friends to be multi-departmental, including but not limited to, DEA, Medical, O-1, Ethics, and Gensec. It is with these connections and friendships I think that becoming a 'public' O5 would be that much more achievable, as my already established connections would enable me to find and investigate things much easier with a network, rather than having A-1 or IA intrude and seem suspicious or out of place while they search.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
• Appointment of Department Directors (IA and Research) by Ethics and O5.
• Appointment of MTF Commanders (Exception of A1 / O1).
• Management of Site Administration Staff.
• Management of all departments and performance.
• Tribunal for lower level offenses and impartial judiciary.
• Authorisation of tests not requiring ethical parameters.
• Management of Site Wide Policies.
• Authorisation of Advanced Armory Usage.
• Authorisation of part site closure.
• Audits of failing departments.
• Management of GOI Tensions.
• First point of contact for departments.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

1708890231165.png

[[LINK]]

Edwin

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jul 10, 2023
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the Site Administration team of Site-65.
Hello, @Jackie3

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request.

This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIALThis document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.