[UK] Jeff "Lancelot" L's application for Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiQrzs

Donator
Dec 4, 2022

-Edited the application

- Changed my answer to the question: Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay? As my answer violated the application rules.

Edwin

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jul 10, 2023
Hello @MiQrzs ,
I am giving you a +/- Neutral leaning towards -support

I at current have had no memorable interaction with you.
A lot of expired warnings
From some of the comments on this thread, some of your actions could be questionable

Good luck,
Edwin

MiQrzs

Donator
Dec 4, 2022
Hello @MiQrzs ,
I am giving you a +/- Neutral leaning towards -support

I at current have had no memorable interaction with you.
A lot of expired warnings
From some of the comments on this thread, some of your actions could be questionable

Good luck,
Edwin
Ok I mean it depend I wasn't a lot on this week cause I had a lot of exams, however, I believe that if I would play a bit more this week then maybe would couldve met.

Geronimo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 29, 2023
United Kingdom
- Support
Definitely don't condone of people mixing within roles of authority to shout at or harass individuals through OOC information, especially if its unrelated to your job role. By deleting your forum replies, it makes you look rather suspicious.

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022

Application Denied

Hi @MiQrzs

Unfortunately your application has been denied at this time.

Regardless of your warning count being expired it does not matter, alongside this you also have quite a recent warning on Janurary 15 for FailRP. Show me that you can be professional/a proper player within the community who doesn't break rules within a month and I'll take a look at your application yet again, with more insight into what you've done within said month.

You may re-apply in a month.​

Status
Not open for further replies.