STEAM_0:0:530773350
Discord ID (name#0000):
ave_miq
Do you have a mic?:
Yes, of course
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP [UK]
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes, this is my first aplication for moderator, however i have made applications for captain before.
App 1: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-jeff-lancelot-ls-application-for-gsd-captain.21150/
App 2: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-jeff-lancelot-ls-application-for-gsd-captain.20164/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes i have, however, i would like to point out that the last warnings are still from September and all are expired by now (atleast that is what i was told).
1705182514291.png1705182554977.png

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- In a Garry's Mod community i have not, on the other hand, i used to Moderate Minecraft servers in the past as well as a server that were a part of the SCP:SL community.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Unfortunately, in the CN I had not, however, if a new RP server comes out o will be sure to play it or atleast try it out!
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- During a school day i can be on from around a hour to two and a half at maximum, however, during the weekend i can be on for up to 6 hours depending on the next week (i have alot of important exams coming up soon).

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I have been playing on Civil Networks SCP-RP for over a year now. The server had its peak times but also the lower times in which some people broke too many rules and made it nearly impossible to play the server daily without having to get rdm'ed or metagamed for example, however, it was in the past and now is now. As i mentioned before, i have been playing on the server for a while now and i believe my knowledge of the server can help others. I want to become a Moderator to help other explore the server and help them if they have a lack of knowledge about anything. I also believe that for new and serious players it would be beneficial that someone would break a rule and ruin their RP, so i want to make sure the people who decide to 'troll' get their punishment for ruining people's fun in the server.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
As i have previously stated, i really want to help the server's amount of so called 'trolls' go down and make sure that people like them do not ruin others Roleplay on the server. I believe i can also help the server with my knowledge of it itself, as i have been playing for over a year now and have been present on the big updates in the server, so i want to help new but also some old members find their way around any RP obstacles or just even the map itself. I believe that i am special over other applicants because even though as i have said before that i will punish people who do not intend to RP on the server or break any rules, i will always remember to speak to them and ask if they know what they have done but also to explain what they have done wrong and not be rude about it and even if they have rdm'ed someone i will not ban the instantly (unless they had any previous warnings already).

Last edited:

Nova

SCP-RP Staff
Nov 15, 2023
+support
friendly
smart in bad situations
active

+/- support
lots of warns from a long time ago

Rando

Jan 13, 2024
+support
Good Guy
Active
Friendly And Supportive

Would Like To See On Staff One Day

Last edited:

qwasom

Jun 18, 2022
+Support

- Exprienced player.

- Knows the rules very good.

- Lot of warnings that are expired.

- Previus Mod expirience on diffrent platforms

Cross / Michael "Banana"

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 17, 2021

+ Support

+Good Interactions
+Active
+Experiance

-A lot of expired warnings

Jeff might have quite a record but I firmly believe that he has changed for the better.

Lucía "Skibble"

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
-Support

- Awful interactions, recently called me IC to CoS office to mix and accuse me of metagaming his DC friends.
- Extremely toxic when I asked for what I had done.
- Removed from CI for being a minge and removed from captain.

Attachments

• 1705184829307.png
    1705184829307.png
    16.1 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
-Support
-Bad Interactions
-Removed from CI (And then Blacklisted for Alting to avoid the Kick Cooldown)
-Mingey

Lucía "Skibble"

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
1. The screenshot you sent does not mean i am toxic i was just saying to you to be careful of what you do as you can ruin you reputation
1705186475998.png

Not once did you seem to have any concern for me. You blocked me so I couldn't send you any proof of the callouts in discord (and you recently deleted your messages of the small conversation we had about it and prior messages in our DM) and never once was a sit called when proof was apparently available. It seemed to me that you would rather go around saying I was metagaming and try ruin my reputation. Myself and other people I talked to saw these PM's as you using your captain position to intimidate me because I ran into deep covers that you were friends with I was on a patrol as SCU.

I also managed to recover the clip of you accusing me of metagaming after calling me IC to your office.

This was all on 03/01/24.

That's all I have to say anyway. Major -support for reasons I and Niox have stated.

Last edited:

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
I got blacklisted and i will appeal soon and explain the reason fro my doings, however i do understand your worries
Even if you intend on appealing it - that still doesn't change what you did.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
-Support
If someone is metagaming, you do not address that issue by mixing.

MiQrzs

Donator
Dec 4, 2022
-Support
If someone is metagaming, you do not address that issue by mixing.
i did not only bring her to speak with me about that that was meant to be a side note and speak to her about her responding to C1 as CU

Lucía "Skibble"

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
i did not only bring her to speak with me about that that was meant to be a side note and speak to her about her responding to C1 as CU
Me supposedly responding to a C1 as an SCU (I was patrolling the area beforehand and ran into the fake medics) was never brought up by yourself. Only by the CoS after I discussed your actions and what you said with him.

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
-Support

Considering your warning history and your VTime, that ratio is really scuffed 35 warnings to 378 hours ratio is crazy.
Also considering the points given by Skibble and Niox, You have my ultimate -Support.

CEO of:
Neutral

-No Interactions

Does NOT approve of this individual.

Last edited:

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
Also preferably don't delete your responses to others messages. We can still see that someone replied to that message, even after its deleted.

MiQrzs

Donator
Dec 4, 2022
Also preferably don't delete your responses to others messages. We can still see that someone replied to that message, even after its deleted.
i know i just wanted to clear it up abit

Rkleczek897

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2022
Cool guy,havent seen him do anything bad in person and although he has many expired warns, he does appear to have slowed down significantly. +support

Status
Not open for further replies.