[UK] Jerma's Gamemaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vollgas

Mar 19, 2022
The app is too lacking in my opinion, so before you get a final verdict I'd humbly suggest you have a look into that.
Nevertheless, I think you would be a great addition to the GM team, so =neutral to +support from me, will gladly change it to full support if you fix your app.

Last edited:

Huff

Game Master
Game Master
Jan 23, 2022
+Support

I'd list a bunch of reasons rn but I'm tired AF

luka

Apr 18, 2022
-support

I’ve only ever had positive interactions with you, but your response to the rdm-during-tryouts really puts your maturity into question.

With the 1st small event, unsure what fun is to be gained from guarding a helicopter for an undisclosed amount of time, what’s the reward for them? Are the other factions tipped off? What happens if people get the chemicals? 2nd could be really interesting if done right, 3rd is alright but has been done a lot. These all just need a lot more detail as they seem super simple.

Map change seems alright but it needs more than just ‘dig for the anomalies, kill the other faction’.

For the missions, why are O1 apprehending an overseer? A1 mission seems more like it should be for E11 unless the reason the portals appear is a reason that requires O5 intervention, so why did the portals appear? Nu7 tank training seems a bit mingey but probably something they’d enjoy, what’s the anomaly for the E11 event? What is the GOI for the CI event? Will the GOC event have 3539-1 or do they just stare at a radio for an hour? The Foundation one seems a bit scuffed as the only way I can think of doing it is getting staff to phys gun someone in the air after they “/me puts on harness” which is incredibly goofy.

Overall these ideas are incredibly underdeveloped and don’t show any planning skills which are obviously needed if you’re going to be a gm. I shouldn't be reading these ideas and having to guess what will happen during the event, that's what you're meant to be writing.

Best of luck.

hybrisov

Jan 21, 2022
Prague, Czech Republic
-support

I’ve only ever had positive interactions with you, but your response to the rdm-during-tryouts really puts your maturity into question.

With the 1st small event, unsure what fun is to be gained from guarding a helicopter for an undisclosed amount of time, what’s the reward for them? Are the other factions tipped off? What happens if people get the chemicals? 2nd could be really interesting if done right, 3rd is alright but has been done a lot. These all just need a lot more detail as they seem super simple.

Map change seems alright but it needs more than just ‘dig for the anomalies, kill the other faction’.

For the missions, why are O1 apprehending an overseer? A1 mission seems more like it should be for E11 unless the reason the portals appear is a reason that requires O5 intervention, so why did the portals appear? Nu7 tank training seems a bit mingey but probably something they’d enjoy, what’s the anomaly for the E11 event? What is the GOI for the CI event? Will the GOC event have 3539-1 or do they just stare at a radio for an hour? The Foundation one seems a bit scuffed as the only way I can think of doing it is getting staff to phys gun someone in the air after they “/me puts on harness” which is incredibly goofy.

Overall these ideas are incredibly underdeveloped and don’t show any planning skills which are obviously needed if you’re going to be a gm. I shouldn't be reading these ideas and having to guess what will happen during the event, that's what you're meant to be writing.

Best of luck.
If it was RDM i would have bothered to put together an actual response.

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
neutral
You're an active and friendly player in the community which is good for a GM.
Your events are a bit short in terms of wording but that can also be good for the sake of anticipation.

Alex Bones

Apr 18, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @hybrisov,

Thanks for taking the time to make a gamemaster application.

Due to your application lacking in both detail and depth, I am going to be denying this. I recommend rethinking and editing some of the events with more detail and depth,

You may re-apply in 2 week​

Status
Not open for further replies.