[UK] Jerma's Gamemaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

hybrisov

Jan 21, 2022
Prague, Czech Republic
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): bagrx
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: Over 1400 hours according to 1 year achievement
In what country are you located?: Czech republic
Time zone: GMT +1
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Jermer 'Prague' (GOC CPT, ECA, EX B-1 COM)
Chaos name (include your rank): Jermer 'The Relic'
Civilian name: Jermer
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:171515230
Do you have a mic?: Yes sir
What server are you applying for?: UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes sir
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No sir

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?: No sir although i was an Event team member while i was a senior mod here
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: No sir, I only play civil networks, god bless.
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 2-4
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?: Short answer: I want to create more RP. Longer answer: I want to create more RP especially on surface, right now the surface is sort of bland and nothing much really happens there except for occassional combat. Most fun i usually have on surface is when other game masters host events there, and i wish to help out with that and create my own surface events (I will of course run events / roleplay scenarios in the facility too, i just wish to mainly bring more RP to surface.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Lots of players get burnt out after doing the same activities over and over again. Anyone who is a gamemaster helps solving this issue, as they bring fresh content for the playerbase to enjoy. This is a very important part of the gameplay loop and i feel like i could help out with it quite well. I'm not going to say that i'm a special applicant or better than the others, however i will do my best to create the best RP i can just like all the other game masters do their best.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

1) UNGOC vs. Needle Solutions: Needle Solutions chemical transport helicopter has crashed near pinewood, UNGOC needs to ensure none of the chemicals or anomalous materials leak out, that no fights break out in the area and no civilians come into contact with the materials.

2) Where's the eye? (SCP-1078 event): A few months back, a few junior researchers implanted the glass eye into an unsuspecting D-Class, and it was only noticed missing now by the research leadership. The research and medical department need to find out who has it and get it back.

3) "The creatures": have multiple GMs or TGMs wear weak spooky pacs for certain people only (It's an option in pac, only the selected person can see it), for example, they all use that pack for person A, to spook them, and then slowly control RP in a way that involves personnel investigating, personnel treating the people, etc.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

The arctic dig (found a cool workshop map, feel like it could be used for a map change event) : On a huge digsite in the arctic there has been discovered a number of anomalies hidden beneath the permafrost. Foundation agents have quickly caught wind of this and taken control of the area. MTF Teams are dispatched to contain the anomalies, using D-Class to find out what they're facing. CI will be attempting to take over the area, researchers will be studying the anomalies which the MTF teams have captured and attempt devising a possible containment method for them. DEA will be figting off CI.

List an example mission for each of the following:

O-1: Primary action event. O-1 would be sent to apprehend one of the overseers. There were many Resh-1 and administrator events, but never events for primary action. This would include the Ethics committee, the Overseer council, O-1 and A-1.

A-1: Multiple portals have appeared in the server room of Floor 3. A-1 are sent to investigate why they appeared and where they lead. (Random locations in the facility, surface, 860, GM Area dupes etc.)

Nu-7: Tank training. Nu-7 on Site-65 have received a shipment of M1 Abram tanks from a sister site, training is required. (Afaik the tanks do not have functioning turrets so it should not cause balancing issues)

E-11: Unidentified anomaly has been spotted in HCZ. E-11 are sent to investigate it's origin, intentions and threat level. (The anomaly is played by a GM, it is friendly so E-11 get some passive RP instead of just afk-ing on the HCZ CP.)

CI: "Back in Town": An unknown entity, not related to the CI has setup an FOB within Pinewood and has been raiding both the Foundation and the UNGOC bases whilst claiming it is affiliated with the Chaos Insurgency. CI will attempt to capture and question it.

UNGOC: A radio has arrived from another UNGOC FOB via standard mail, nobody knows what it is (SCP-3539 event, experimentation in a controlled scenario)

Foundation Staff: SCP-385 has been moved to Site-65 (nobody is given any information as to what the harness is). After being moved to containment, the research department begin their experiments.

Stealth

Dec 4, 2022
+/- Neutral

- Good VTime
- Previous Experience

- Events need more detail
- Bad Interactions

Toni

May 23, 2022
+Support
fire app
Great interactions in both Beta-1 and Omega-1

'Virgilu'

Aug 30, 2022
+Support
Good app
Good interactions in general
Chad Player

Good luck Mr Jermer

Jason M.

Civil Gamers Expert
Jul 10, 2021
+Support

Active player in the community for absolutely ages now. Experienced in all aspects of the playerbase and would bring a lot to the table in terms of experience and reliability. I think the GM team would be lucky to have Jerma.

Moon

Jul 12, 2022
+Support

yessir ? events lack detail and seem a bit basic but i think you'd be a great GM

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
Tryouts are OOC which means he had no reason to kill them since E11 wouldnt chase him and instead continue the tryout.
tryouts are OOC? RDM god i wish i knew that fucking dea killing ci during our tryouts

Bruce

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
May 7, 2022
+Support

+Good intentions for joining
+No band or warns
+Experience in the community

+/- Events are under developed

Status
Not open for further replies.