[UK] Jester Crane's O5-5 "The Fool" Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jester

Mar 24, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:107325908

Discord name: AKIRA#9792

For how long have you played on CG SCP: I believe for 2 and a half Months roughly now, I have a lot of playtime on the server.

In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: GMT

Character name(s): Jester Crane

Civilian name: Joseph Black

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes, I do have a microphone.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  • MTF O-1 LCPL (Held)
  • Internal Affairs Ambassador (Holding)
  • Site Advisor (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

One warning for minor glitching when I first started playing on the server, I used the old table in D-block to boost on top of the catwalk without knowing that it wasn't allowed.
What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):

I am applying for O5-5 because it is the only spot available as of the time of writing this application although I do not mind what number I get. I enjoyed my period in the Site Administration this was because I was able for being responsible for the Site's health, development and productivity and now I am looking to take more responsibility for the community-wide operations and tasks that happened within the Site. As a Site Advisor, I was tasked with ensuring that the Site is running well and that any problems around it were resolved quickly and efficiently without any further problems in order to return to standard site maintenance henceforth so that other players can enjoy their roleplay experience, Being the second highest in command (Site Administration) made me realised how much responsibility I hold on-site and how much my decisions affect the community as a whole, I did make sure to not abuse this power and act responsibly with it all times both in character and out of character. I am willing to dedicate myself and my time to the community in order to make sure that everyone gets the best roleplay experience from the server; as well as its development and progression, I am willing to demonstrate the best of my abilities to ensure the server's and community's positive development. To truly achieve this I believe that moving up the O5 council from being the Site Advisor would be the correct decision as it will allow me to grow the roleplay capability both for myself and the members on-site by creating several roleplay scenarios that the foundation personnel can engage with.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:

I believe that I am one of the best candidates for the O5 council because of my remarkable activity within the server there were barely any days where I wasn't on the server and if there were occasions where I couldn't be on the server (Due to recent personal issues) I made sure to let people know about my absence. The time I spent as a Site Advisor taught me a lot of necessary skills that I believed are essential for SCP Command to have. Firstly, my leadership skills have improved beyond anything that I could have imagined, as a Site Advisor I was the first line in charge of the site when no Site Directors were to be on Site, I was basically charged with running the site and organizing MTF members during various code alerts to fight back the danger, other than that I was always making sure that the community was happy, one of best ways I have shown this was hosting several sessions for licenses when the right superiors weren't on-site, I have hosted several medical licenses sessions in order to make sure that the trainee's within the medical department can progress in ranks and to also get better RP experience. Another thing I did a lot as a Site Advisor was to host meetings with the senior members of the community in order to arrange either RP situations or to discuss necessary improvements for their departments as I was willing to help in any way that I possibly can in order to enhance everyone's roleplaying experience on the server. Of course, I have also displayed the ability to be rough on people whenever it is necessary, although this was one of my least favourite things to do it was essential in order to keep the Site up to good standards; I mainly had meetings yet again with the senior staff on the site about these problems in order to for the individuals involved to get the right punishment that they deserve for their breach of professional standards or from failure to follow their protocols. Overall, I believe that I am one of the best O5 candidates because of my experience in the Site Administration as I was essentially the ears and eyes for the O5 council always reporting back to them on any significant information that needs to be urgently taken care of. As O5 I hope to be continuing to help the community grow in a positive way.

Furthermore, I have demonstrated extraordinary problem-solving skills whilst my time in the Site Administration, this was best shown by me during moments when the Site Command was considering nuking the Site in order to reset the RP and contain all of the SCPs in this particular way, this was mainly due to the MTF not getting much done in terms of recontaining and doing a solid amount of damage to the SCPs; they were all unorganized due to no one leading them in those times., however, as soon as I got on site I started to command the MTF E-11 and Nu-7 units to neutralize the dangers and sweep the facility for any possible intruders, majority of these scenarios came out in a positive way with the nuking of the site being avoided, With my leadership and problem-solving skills I was able to avoid a potential code black's numerous amount of times.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:

An O5 council member is responsible for 'Overseeing' the day to day operations on-site ensuring that the site is running properly (If no Site Admins are on site) and also surveying any considerable events that happen within the site. The O5 are to also make sure that each department is running as it intended to, on that note the O5 council mainly interacts with CL4+ personnel to keep them in check of their professional standards since they are the role models for lower clearance level personnel and to make certain that they do perform their duties to the best of their abilities; the O5 council is to interact with department leads for any suggestions or performance overview to see if they can help in any way possible. O5 is also to be interacting with other CL5 personnel (Ethics Committee) in order to jointly run the site together or make decisions if it's necessary to do so.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

Being on the O5 council means acting responsibly and professionally with everyone that you interact with, this is because the O5 council are one of the highest-ranking individuals in the community, being in the SCP Command means that all O5 council members are to set an outstanding example for other community members. Other than that, O5 Council members are also responsible for managing different applications for Senior positions. These being:

• Site Administration ( Site Director & Advisor )
  • Director Of Intelligence
  • Director Of Research
  • Chief of Security
  • Overseer Assistant
The position of the Director Of Internal Affairs is jointly decided with the Ethics committee.

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:

██████ "The Jester" Crane is a long life standing IA Ambassador who dedicated his cause and life to this department to ensure that it's running as efficiently as possible. On ██/██/████ Jester got an offer from the Site Director to consider his resignation from his present Ambassador role and enter the Site Administration on Site-██ as his "potential is wasted in that department". At first, Jester was defiant to leave his department behind at first due to how much work and dedication he has put into it during his years of service in the department. However, Jester knew that if he was to ignore this offer he would lose the opportunity to move up in the SCP Foundation's ranks. He also knew that denying this offer would mean leaving behind his pursuit of improving the Site as a whole. Jester couldn't let this perfect opportunity go to waste. He contacted the Site Director and took on the offer.

<Connection_Established>
<Transmission_Started>

Site Director ███████ : Mr Crane, I'm assuming since you are contacting me directly you have reconsidred our offer is that correct?
Jester Crane: Yes I have, and I am interested in taking this offer. I will contact you for further instructions soon.
Site Director ███████: Excellent! I shall see you soon then.

<Connection_Terminated>
<Logging_Off>

On ██/██/████, Jester Crane resigned from his position as an Internal Affairs Ambassador and took the offer given to him by the Site Director and was granted the position of a Site Advisor. Crane continued to carry out his new tasks ensuring that the site's well-being is at its finest in terms of safety and professionalism within it. After receiving his mandatory training and manuals that are needed for his new role, Jester then began to get to work alongside his fellow Site Advisor and the Site Director to improve the facility and its operations. One day Crane received a special task given to him by the ██ ███████ to set up meetings with each of the department's leaders and higher-ups and take notes during the meetings on the discussion about the actions that are required to take in their departments in an effort to improve them. Crane continued to carry out this task until the ██ ███████ was satisfied with the site's department's improvement.

Jester Crane, the Site Advisor of Site-██, is an exceptional member of the Site Administration who has dedicated his life and work to the cause of the SCP Foundation. Secure. Contain. Protect. He believed that the SCP Foundation was the pinnacle of goodness sent to earth by God to cleanse this earth from the dangerous anomalies that could easily wipe out the earth in a blink of an eye. Within his 15 years of service to the Foundation ever since he joined he never had a second doubt about its purpose, he truly believed that it's better to not know than to know of these dangerous anomalies. Jester Crane was nothing short of an interesting member of the SCP Foundation, his long record showed all of the accomplishments that he was able to achieve for Site-██, For some people on Site-██ he was almost like a hero figure, always stepping in when he is needed the most and ensuring the safety of others before himself, He was a great leader to the MTF E-11 and Nu-7 who he always makes sure to have time on in order to attend their training sessions for improvement purposes and command them during several breaches and raids that occurred within the site whenever it was necessary to do so.

Jester Crane lived a beautiful and peaceful life in luxury during his time in the SCP Foundation, he lived without any significant issues because if there was one he was the first one to eliminate it no matter what it was. However, what's beautiful always comes to an end, and on June 3rd, ████ Site Advisor Jester Crane met his end. At approximately 12:45:32 a silent alarm broke out in the facility signalling a Code 1 within the facility with a familiar sound playing out of the facility speakers "Intruders have breached the facility's main defences. MTF Nu-7 Respond urgently". Jester Crane did what he always did during these attacks, he made sure that all non-combat personnel were safe inside of the PW and hidden away from the Intruders, all tests were forbidden for the researchers at that current time. Crane noticed the amount of Nu-7 members currently on Site was lacking due to their secret mission designated "RCI-███" Crane was forced to send out the remaining E-11 units on Site to deal with this issue from the safety of his office. At roughly 12:55:54, Jester Crane found himself in a tense situation, CI breached the PW blast door defences and came to his office outnumbering him in heavy numbers and capturing him on spot and holding him hostage demanding thousands of pounds for his release. Although this did not go as planned; the commanding officer for E-11 gave out orders to shoot up the SA office and eliminate the CI while avoiding shooting the Site Advisor. The plan worked but at a severe cost to the Site Advisor Jester Crane's life, he was shot near his heart, and he was quickly recovered by a medical unit in order to pursue his recovery. The brand new news was quick to spread across the Site-██, Site Advisor Jester Crane was now declared dead by the Site Director ███████, the reason for his death was not specified and everyone on that day grieved his death

[WARNING]
THE REST OF THIS DOCUMENTATION HAS BEEN RESTRICTED TO CLEARANCE LEVEL █ ONLY BY THE ORDERS OF THE ██ COUNCIL.

IF YOU ARE UNAUTHORIZED TO VIEW THIS DOCUMENT FROM THIS POINT ON, HAND YOURSELF IN TO YOUR NEAREST L INTERNAL SECURITY MEMBER FOR QUESTIONING, FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN DEATH BY CARDIAC ARREST BY THE MEMETIC KILL AGENT EMBEDDED IN THIS TEST.

CLEARANCE LEVEL 5 DETECTED.

CONFIRMING IDENTITY SCAN

IDENTITY SCAN COMPILED

WELCOME O5-█

Site Advisor Jester Crane was transported to Floor 3 by the medical unit who was actually disguised, their true form was the MTF █████-1 who were tasked with recovering him by the O5 Council at any cost possible. MTF █████-1 delivered Crane to a darkroom in the middle of floor 3 on Site-██ where the best of the best doctors were waiting for him in a dark surgery room only lighted up by 2 surgery lamps through the window that was observing this operation was a dark tall figure looking directly at Crane showing great interest in him. The surgeons performed a quick extraction of the bullet from his chest as the shot wasn't fatal enough to kill him, it just missed his heart by a few millimetres, saying that "he was really lucky to survive." It took a few days for Crane to regain his consciousness, when he woke up he was in a bizarre all-white templated room filled with nothing but a bed, toilet and a table with two chairs in the middle of the room.

A few minutes later there was a large sound coming from the other side of the room of several heavy footsteps, chattering and what it seemed like to be turning noise of what sounded like keys to the room. When the door opened two masked heavy-armed men entered the room first looking directly at Crane as if they were analysing him to decide if he was dangerous in any sort of way to someone. Not long after a tall man in a dark suit entered the room, he looked at Crane for several seconds before telling him to "Get up and Sit down on the chair" Crane felt a powerful presence with him being in the room therefore he did as he said... The black-suited man sat down with Crane introducing himself first to him, as a member of the O5 council and a Chief Overseer designated "O5-1". Crane froze in fear, he was sitting near the most powerful person in the world by just a mere few inches. The voice recording of this interview was recorded for the use of the O5 council... This is how it went...

[THIS AUDIO LOG IS ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE O5 COUNCIL. IF YOU ARE FOUND TO BE IN POSSESSION OF THIS AUDIO LOG YOU WILL BE A SUBJECT TO TERMINATION WITHOUT ANY FURTHER QUESTIONING]

[TRANSCRIPT ENABLED]
[BEGIN LOG]

O5-1: Welcome, Site Advisor Jester Crane. I'm sorry for this completely random interview, however, you are a very hard man to contact so we had to do it the hard way... We are here regarding an issue that we as command have to face... Hopefully you will be able to help us

Crane: Well, I am still really confused about my whereabouts but that's not what I am really concerned about right now, I think its a lot more interesting that the O5 council wants to speak with me... But of course I can help with whatever way I can.

O5-1: Good... Site Advisor Jester Crane, you are a remarkable individual in terms of your skills and abilities, everything that you have achieved for the SCP Foundation hasn't gone unnoticed, we kept a close eye on you Site Advisor. We also know how dedicated you are to the foundation and it's cause which is something that I am really pleased with.

Crane: Well what can I say...? There isn't much need of thanking me I just did what was necessary and required of me.

O5-1: There is only one flaw when it comes to your Site Advisor, You are a fool

Crane: Excuse me?

O5-1: You heard me the first time Mr Crane, you are a fool for risking your own life, you are a necessary tool for the foundation, without you Site-65, no the foundation wouldn't be the same. And yet with everything that you have achieved you were willing to just throw it away?

Crane: Yes, I regret nothing, I believe in the foundations cause and I am willing to risk everything including my own life if it means to keeping Earth safe from these dangerous anomalies and GOI that are trying to destroy us.

O5-1: Interesting, you really are a fool, however, I do like your mindset, you are dedicated to our cause and now... you get to be a part of this cause even more as well...

Crane: Huh what do you mean?

O5-1: Site Advisor Jester Crane, Two days ago we have declared you as dead... This document reads as "at 15:43:27, Site Advisor Jester Crane died in the medbey from his gunshot wound, Reason: The bullet penetrated right through his heart deeming him impossible to recover even when the best doctors were taking care of his surgery" Do you know what this means Crane? This means you can't go back to your normal life ever again

Crane: What? This is absurd (He stands up) You have taken everything from me!

O5-1: Sit down Mr Crane, We are not finished just yet.

Crane: (Sits down) So what else is there apart from you taking my whole life away?

O5-1: The problem that I mentioned earlier Mr Crane, recently one of our Overseers was declared dead due to his old age, we tried our test to find the replacement but no one was good enough until we stumbled against you. The Chain of Command needs to be filled Mr Crane, although you are a fool I believe that you will make a... Perfect addition to the council...

Crane: Well, I would be lying if I said that I was never interested in joining the council... I accept this offer....

O5-1: Good, I knew you wouldn't let me down.

O5-1: Welcome to your new life... O5-5....

[END OF LOG]
[TRANSCRIPT DISABLED]
O5-5 now known as "The Fool" joined the ██ ███████ on June 6th, 2022. He first received the necessary training that he required in his new position. O5-1 personally took him under his wing to teach -5 his new ways in the SCP Command. O5-5 was mainly interested in the overall enhancement of the performance and activity that happens on-site, he took his days to meet up with several department heads from Site-65 to review any outstanding issues and took the burden all on himself to examine and improve these departments.

ENDING DOCUMENT

1653677709997.png

Last edited:

elad

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 27, 2022
+support.
Jester has always been a pleasure to work with and his unwavering dedication to the facility is admirable. He definitely deserves this position.

'Curio'

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 13, 2022

HUGE + SUPPORT

+ Amazing person
+ More than qualified
+ Active IG
+ Active on TS3

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jan 1, 2022
Application Denied

The council are in agreeance that you should improve the Site Administration team before wanting to move to a new position.

You may reapply when you feel that Site Administration is in a stable.

- O5-1 'The Unjust'​

Status
Not open for further replies.