[UK] Jester IA Ambassador Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jester

Mar 24, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:107325908

Discord name: AKIRA#9792

For how long have you played on CG SCP: (vtime) 1w 1d 8 hours 30 mins and 2s - Played for 1 month now

In what country are you located?: England

Time zone: GMT

Character name(s): Jester Crane

Civilian name: Joseph Black

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes I do.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF SPC O-1 'Akira'

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Only once when I started but I haven't got a warning ever since.

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
- I have been an IA agent for a quite long amount of time, I have shown interest in this specific department ever since I joined the site/server and now I believe it is the right time for me to progress in the ranks of IA to help the department achieve greatness.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
- I believe that my loyalty to the department and my determination to always work hard and uphold the law on-site makes me a qualified candidate for this role, I always make sure that whenever I am on-site to act professionally and responsibly I believe this makes me an outstanding role model for newer agents to show them an example of how an IA agent should act like and what tasks we are responsible for.

I always take my time to communicate with new agents and train them if I have got the permission to do so, I have trained numerous agents for the IA department by displaying and training them in various skills and tasks that they will be required to do whilst on the position. I also provide the new agents with the essential documents/links that they will need to perform their duties without any trouble, I believe that this not only demonstrates my skills as a leader but also my people skills as I am always willing to work with or for people to make a difference.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- I have written a decent of documents as an IA or when playing other roles. I believe that to make a good document you will need the right format that fits the purpose of your document, this is because it makes the document make a lot more professional which is what the IA department needs as we uphold the code of ethics and should remain professional no matter what we are doing to set the right example to the facility personnel. I also believe that the right spelling and grammar is what makes the documents that you write not only professional but also readable; without acknowledging this you are dooming yourself and your document straight to failure as you want your document to be understood clearly by the people that are reading it; which also bring me to another point that you should always be clear and honest in your documents, when writing arrest reports or investigations it is required from you to be as clear as possible but to also make sure that everything you write down is the total truth.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
- To supervise and train IA agents and make sure that every single agent on-site is acting professionally and appropriately to reduce the amount of improper behaviour around the site. IA Ambassadors are technically role models to the agents they should act professionally at all times. Also if needed IA ambassador is to take charge of the department whenever the director isn't on-site, this is to ensure that all agent operations are kept track of and are performing their duties without any issues. IA ambassador is to also work closely with the director from time to time to submit suggestions that could improve the department. Lastly, the most significant responsibility that an ambassador holds is to always act professionally due to them being entrusted with the LV4 clearance card.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Adrian 'The Jester' Crane is a 25-year-old male, born on December 8th [REDACTED] in the city of London, at just the young age of 21, Crane has achieved his goal of becoming a detective for the London Police department as he was believed to possess an extreme amount of knowledge and patience, both which he has demonstrated in his previous investigations all ending for the criminals right behind the bars in just amount of hours, His new goal was to create a crime-free city that everyone can live happily and safely in without any criminals disturbing this peace. Crane continued to work for the London Police Department for a year until a field agent from the SCP foundation approached him right after Crane finished up one of his biggest investigations yet and remarked him for his incredible skill and sense of justice that he hasn't seen from anyone before in his lifetime. The field agent made a strange request for Crane mentioning "There is a place that needs people like you... Here's a card... Show up at this location if you're interested" Crane took the card and read the location of this meeting and has shown interest in this request mainly to the fact that his job was not as exciting as he thought it would be.

The next day Crane showed up at the location of the meeting where he was greeted to an empty parking lot in a dark and sinister forest, with no a sight of a person anywhere. Crane got out his card to investigate however, as soon as he got out he was shot with a dart that was containing chemicals and substances that put him to sleep in a matter of seconds. When Crane woke up he was in a chair with a bunch of lights facing toward him, he could see shadowy figures but because of the light, he couldn't see their faces, the dark figure standing in the middle and the closest to Crane introduced themselves as the current Director of the IA department in SCP facility. To which Crane was confused and stunned, he was gagged by a rope in his mouth and couldn't make out a squeal. Crane was given two options to either join the SCP facility and support them to enforce the law on-site or be terminated and left without a trace. He took the offer and was unbound instantly by security guards and was told everything there is to know about the facility for his clearance level as well as what tasks he will be performing in the IA department. He was instructed to start his work immediately alongside the help of a senior agent to help him get the ropes of his job and the SCP Foundation as a whole.

Ever since Crane, now nicknamed "Jester" joined the IA department, he has taken part in a lot of complex and difficult investigations that sometimes took him time to figure out but regardless of that he was always sure to get his work done no matter what. After a few good years of work in the IA department, the Jester was offered the position of an IA ambassador due to his amazing work, loyalty and dedication to the department and the cause that it stands for. Jester took this offer promising that he will make sure that the director doesn't regret his choice and promises to dedicate himself to changing the department for the better by working with the director. Jester resumes work in the IA department as if nothing happened whilst trying to come up with new ideas that can make the IA department run more smoothly and proficient.

Last edited:

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
+ Support

+ Nice Guy
+ Good Agent
+ Decent Time On Site

+/- Have you really been around for 2 months
+/- Haven't seen him do any trainings, but I believe him

Overall SUPPORT
- Bush Mann

Last edited:
Reactions: Jester

Jester

Mar 24, 2022
+ Support

+ Nice Guy
+ Good Agent
+ Decent Time On Site

+/- Have you really been around for 2 months?
+/- Haven't seen him do any trainings, but I believe him

Overall SUPPORT
- Bush
Apologies for the misinformation, I must have clicked 2 instead of 1 when typing the application. I've been on the server for 1 month at least now, could be leading into 2 soon but unsure about that. Thank you for pointing that out!

PS - I have edited my application to correct this misinformation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bush von Mann

Igorski

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 27, 2022
+++++++++++++SUPORT (cannot be understated how much I support this app)

-Jester is always jumping at the chance to train new IA agents and talks through everything with them (report writing, arrests and everything else you could ever think of)
-Jesters' training was so fundamental to me when I started in the department and he made sure I knew everything there was too know about the CoC, CoE and legal codex.
-He handles situations with complete unbias, professionalism, calmness and is the perfect role model for any Agent.

-Even when being abused by someone he's arresting he knows how to defuse the situation and get them to see any errors they've made. I have never witnessed him get even the slightest bit annoyed.
-Constantly ensures more is high in the department and gets along with absolutely everyone.
-He possesses in depth knowledge of all the factors it takes to be an Agent and is very into RP.
-Jester is, in my opinion, one of the best candidates for an IA ambassador (which is to be expected off a mod). I was gutted to see [REDACTED] MTF steal him because whenever he is on he is such a vital Agent.
-It's a shame he hasn't had the free time recently to help work on training docs with his mod training and MTF training going on but he's always spouting ideas to me when we are doing patrols.
-Jester knows how to lead Agents and whilst doing review I have seen him in interrogation for 30+ mins jumping from Agent to Agent trying to help with their arrest.
-He is always going on about doing training lectures for Agents and I think when made an ambassador he will constantly ensure every Agent is up to date on their knowledge of the rules by doing spot checks/etc.
-He always likes to see the best in people and has never given out a harsh punishment or been unfair to any individual no matter how much abuse they hurl at him.
-As a mod Jester is amazingly talented and at sorting out issues and he has already been an amazing help silencing people who are mic spamming in solitary or being a pest.
-Very well written and lore rich application.

Absolutely buzzing to see you put in this application, about time!!!!!!! Best of luck Jester, I've seen how committed you are to being not just an exemplary IA agent but the perfect role model aswell. Will always be grateful to have in the department <3
Best of luck bodyguard!!!!

• Love

Irish

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 23, 2021
+support
+active
+mature
+understands coe and coc
+Just great roleplayer in general

Vollgas

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 19, 2022
1650633721672.png

Meeting Pending

Good day, Agent Crane

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. After discussion with Dpt. Director Moat, we came to the conclusion that we need to have a meeting with you before giving a final verdict. We would like to discuss two issues with you before replying to your request:

- Diverting activity: as an O-1 (and staff) member, we would like to talk with you about how much time you'd be able to dedicate to ambassadorial duties, given how many responsibilities you already have within the Foundation.

- Other issues regarding your previous activities as an agent that we'd like to clarify with you.

Whenever you're available, please find Director Moat or me (Director Katona) either in-game or in TS3 and we'll proceed with the mentioned meeting.

Kindest regards,
Directors Katona & Moat.​

Last edited:

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022

IA White.png

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Thank you for attending the meeting, it is with great pleasure to say you have passed and are accepted into the role of Ambassador within the Department of Internal Affairs

SIGNED;
Dpt Director Roual Maot
Dpt Director Viktor Katona

Please can we request the thread be locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.