[UK] Jimmy Kane Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

INSANE

Jul 30, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Craigdavidson6
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1w 8h hours (Should have more but for some reason my Vtime keeps going back on itself)
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: BST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Jimmy Kane E-11 LT
Chaos name (include your rank): Hanz Kane N/A
Civilian name: Jimmy Holmes
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:74170182
Do you have a mic?: I do indeed and activity use it
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: -
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No kicks/bans/warns
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I’ve been staff on many Garrys Mod roleplay with this said I’ve got 12959 hours on Garrys Mod with this safe to say I’ve had a lot of experience and would be here all day if I was to name them.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Pretty much as stated above yes
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 4-8 hours a day
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
The reason that I wish to become a moderator for the server is due to fact after my over week of playtime I’ve decided after working my way up to LT in E-11 I’ve got to a position I am happy at and with this said I wish to be able be apart of the staff team in order to help members of the community, alongside this all around I feel I am fairly well known due to fact I am on for around at most 8 hours a day and with this said the community has friendly player base with this making it so I wish to become staff on the server. Then finally I wish to become a moderator on this server all around due to fact that I am a professional person and try to keep this was at all times to make sure its understood I am a mature person all around.

-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server?
Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I feel all around I would be able to help the community as a whole with this said Im on for quite a while throughout the day and with saying this I would be able to help with efficiently taking sits alongside making sure players in the server feel in a environment where rules are enforced by staff, alongside this all around I feel that if any players in server as a whole need help I am fairly approachable so I would be able help out with said issues. Then I that over other possible applicants I may have quite a bit more experience due to my hours on Garrys Mod and with this making it so I understand how to do a majority of staffing duties with this as well I know the rules well with saying this am able to enforce such, then all around I feel quite to my age I am quite a mature/professional person and am able to be possibly more active over other applicants applying for same position. Then as a whole I feel that I would be able to efficiently take tickets made my players quite quickly due to me being able be on a lot and with this said will focus on staffing duties over roleplay with this making sure the individuals who break rules are dealt with by staff members.

Brian

Apr 18, 2022
+support

- active
- experienced
- good rp interactions

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
+ Support

+ Active
+ Mature and friendly
+ All good interactions
+ More than capable of becoming a staff member.

Tim Wilson

Donator
Apr 23, 2022
+support
Jimmy is a very calm and approachable person who is able to keep a levelled head in nearly every situation. He is very mature and very active. I’ve also only ever had good interactions with him and he is very capable of being staff.

Basilisk

Donator
Jun 30, 2022
Norway
+SUPPORT
+Active
+Past Experience
+Friendly
+Detailed Application
+ Good RP and Rule knowledge
+Mature
+Good interactions

I think Jimmy would a be a good addition for the staff team considering his previous experience as staff as well as his RP and Rule knowledge. He's also very active and i've only had positive encounters with him.

Deacon

Jun 19, 2022
+Support
  • Previous experience
  • Excellent application
  • Good playtime
  • Few interactions

Ben D

Donator
May 11, 2022
+Support

Friendly and actually can aim
Active
Approachable
Fun to be around

I believe he would be a great addition to the stuff team

Foxatron

Donator
Apr 16, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @INSANE

Thankyou for taking the time to write an application to become a moderator on our server.
Congratulations on being invited to the next part of our interview process , please wait in ts3 with "waiting for interview " next to your name.

Resources Supervisor ,
Foxatron​

Status
Not open for further replies.