For how long have you played on CG SCP: 90 Hours
In what country are you located?: Netherlands
Time zone: CET
Character name(s): Foundation: Jimmy swan, CI: Jim Swan Civ: Timmy Swan
Civilian name: Timmy Swan
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: SCP-096 (holding)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 warning for failrp
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?: I enjoy playing as a sr. researcher, i have done some interesting tests and crosstests before, i believe getting the position of executive researcher will give me the ability to expand my research into higher clearance tests which will further improve my research capabilities.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: As i have spent most of my hours as a researcher doing many different tests on many different scps, as i have a lot of experience doing research for the foundation i think i can do a good job working as an executive researcher.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent? i have not written any excellent-graded documents just yet (i have worked on making some unfinished documents). A document is excelent if it stands out enough and is unique from any other document also should be laid out well and descriptive aims, method, conclusion etc. They should also be creative and meaningful.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: To help lower clearance level researchers by reviewing or participating in their tests, by reading a document written by lower clearance researchers an executive can help improve the document. Executives also grade research studies written by lower clearance research staff. They also help lower clearance researchers by answering their questions about their research and research studies.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: Jimmy Swan, a brilliant researcher at the SCP Foundation, dedicated his life to unraveling the mysteries of the supernatural. When he discovered a cryptic journal, he embarked on a personal quest to expose a dark conspiracy within the organization. Teaming up with rogue agent Hunter, they faced dangerous anomalies, evaded superiors, and gathered evidence against a corrupt faction. Their relentless pursuit led to the purging of the conspirators and restored the Foundation's integrity. Jimmy's unwavering dedication earned him a high-ranking position, becoming an icon of knowledge and protection. His name would forever inspire future generations, a testament to the triumph of uncovering the truth, regardless of the cost.

Last edited:

James Overscott

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 10, 2021
-Support
I do believe I have had interactions with you while you were on Sr. Researcher, but I am not entirely sure.
You have no excellent documents.
Answers could be more fleshed out in my opinion.

Hi Jimmy, I've given you a -support due to the reasons I've listed above. I am pretty sure I've had interactions with you (your name does ring a bell), however I cannot remember exactly what these interactions were about nor can I really comment on your general behaviour because of it. That being said, I would not feel confident supporting your Exec. Researcher application when you currently have written no excellent graded documents. How are you supposed to know what to look for, if you yourself haven't written any excellent documents? I recommend you write more documents, try to improve on writing said documents (you can always ask us executives for help with writing an excellent document, should you need it!) and interact more with the department in general. Also, I feel like some of the questions on this application could be a bit more detailed, especially the "Why are you applying" and "What makes you suitable" parts.

Regards,
Exec. Researcher James Overscott

cawmrade

Donator
Mar 31, 2022
- Support

Hello Jimmy, you are quite active inside the research department and I saw you around however you have no excellent documents.
I will also suggest that that you will host some lectures encouraging new members of the department to make great documents.
Overall, I think you are a decent researcher and would become a good executive.

Last edited:

'The Affected'

Nov 7, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the Department of Research Leadership.

Hello, @BreadPool

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Director of Research,
Jack "Cader" Raider
Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.