For how long have you played on CN SCP: since January 2023
In what country are you located?: The Netherlands
Time zone: GMT+1
Character name(s): Jimmy Swan [LG-A], CI-G Jim Swan [IRU-SOP]
Civilian name: Timmy Swan
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
Levels

-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: SCP-096 [holding], CI-G [holding], UNGOC PVT [holding], MTF E-11 CPL [held], MTF Nu-7 CPL [held]
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
image_2023-11-10_090013424.png

-
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
SCP-22415 is a heavily rp based SCP, I find most of my fun in rp and have quite some experience doing serious rp. I mainly rp as SCPs, researcher and tech expert, I know how to rp properly when I have the chance.
-

What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?: SCP-22415 roams around the facility and helps people (not D-class) by healing them or defending them from dangerous SCPs, SCP-22415 mainly makes sure non-combative personnel are safe and don't get hurt or killed. SCP-22415 always does what is morally righ
-
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight.
Who do you aid and why? In that situation I would attempt to keep the researchers safe by healing them or letting them into the dimension, simply making sure all non-combative personnel are safe.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
I would not repel SCP-076 because that would send him flying into the researcher causing him to see the researcher and most likely kill the researcher. Instead of repelling SCP-076 i would try to sign the researcher to flee the scene.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
Knowing he is an escaped inmate who has committed horrid crimes and hurt many people, i do not heal him and alert security of his presence.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

Application Accepted

Greetings @Jimmy Swan ,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
After carful consideration, I have decided that your application is to be accepted.
Congratulations on your new whitelist!

Contact an Admin+ ingame when the SCP is out to get the whitelist.
---------------------------------------
Kind regards,
-Blue​

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Jimmy Swan
Status
Not open for further replies.