In what country are you located?: The Netherlands
Time zone: GMT+1
Character name(s): Jimmy Swan [LG-A] [HU-T], CI-G Jim Swan [IRU-EOP]
Civilian name: John "Claus" Moneybags/Timmy Swan
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF E-11 CPL{held}, MTF Nu-7 CPL [HH-O] {held}, CI-G [IRU-EOP]{holding], SCP-096{holding}, UNGOC PVT {held}
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes image_2023-12-05_154450232.png
-

Why are you applying for Security Captain? I want to become a Security Captain because I enjoy playing/leading combative departments/factions. I have also recently noticed that D-Block isn't very organized. I would like to change this and make the department stronger than ever by showcasing my leadership skills. I'm also applying to extend my reach into GenSec. With this, I want to ensure every member of the Security Department follows protocols and the FLC. I want to help GenSec personnel achieve their goals and assist with any problems they have. I have had the goal of becoming a captain for quite a while now, and I think now is the time. Another reason I'm applying is because I have seen GenSec personnel not knowing what to do in specific scenarios. I would like to make a change to this and make the department stronger and more tactical.
-

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: I have quite a bit of combative experience. From that experience, I know to stay calm in stressful situations. The role of Security Captain requires the ability to stay calm and professional at all times, no matter what. I feel like I am able to meet that requirement. I have already been making attempts to keep D-block calm and safe for non-combatants and keeping the department well-organized. I am also a member of the Head-Hunters sub-division; thus, I already work alongside Security Captains when I can. Another reason I'm suitable is the fact I have been in D-block a lot during my time in GenSec, and I'm always looking for improvement in the Security Department.
-

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
The position of Security Captain has many responsibilities. These include but are not limited to:

Hosting frequent license tryouts: SRU/HWL
Helping new members of the General Security department with any questions they have
Keeping D-Block safe for any non-combatants
Making sure General Security always follows the FLC
Making sure the General Security Department is well-organized and professional at all times
Organizing sweeps when deemed necessary
Hosting trainings and cross-trainings

-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
image_2023-12-07_213314250.png

RAISA TERMINAL #0436

------

LOGIN REQUEST ACCEPTED

------

C:\SCPF\RAISA> dbSearch

| Selected dbSearch <RAISA DATABASE SEARCH>

███████████████ 100%

| CONNECTED!

'Search (T)ag' or 'Search (P)hrase'?

Choose (T/P)

>{t}

| Please input tag strings. Separate tags with a comma ( , )

>{personnel-file, 21th-century, in-use}

Results Found for "personnel-file, 21th-century, in-use" (6.8 seconds)

1. Aronii

2. Zack Baker

3. 'Armpit'

> 4. Jimmy Swan

5. 'roomba'

| Next page

Loading File...

File Loaded. Displaying now.

image_2023-12-07_184249725.png

Name: Jimmy Swan

Serial Number: EP-5E853

Security Clearance: Level 4

Site(s) of Operation: Site 65, Pinewood, Canada

Position(s): Security Captain, Head Hunters operative

Physical Description:
Height: 190 cm (6'2")
Weight: 80 kg (176 lbs)
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Build: Athletic
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Steel Gray
Scars/Tattoos: A faint scar on the left cheek, a memento from a past encounter with D-0466. No tattoos.
Distinguishing Features: Striking facial features, a well-groomed beard, and an air of authority.
Uniform Appearance: Captain Jimmy Swan is often seen in a meticulously maintained and well-fitted Security Department uniform, wearing his signature red helmet.

Biography:

Birth Date:
10/12/19██

Birthplace: Warman, Saskatchewan, Canada
Jimmy Swan was born on 10/12/19██ in Warman. Growing up, he exhibited a keen sense of discipline and a fascination with the concept of security and order. Raised in a small house not far from Crystal Lake Park, Jimmy Swan developed an early interest in law enforcement and protective services.

Following his graduation from Great Plain college, Jimmy pursued specialized training in law enforcement. This training honed his physical and tactical skills, laying the foundation for his future role in the Security Department.

Before joining the SCP Foundation, Jimmy Swan garnered recognition for Security Services Best Training Award 20██, showcasing his ability to handle high-pressure situations.

Upon joining the Foundation, Captain Jimmy Swan quickly distinguished themselves through keeping D-block the safest it has ever been. Whether it was leading successful D-Block Sweeps or resolving riot related incidents with precision, he demonstrated a unique aptitude for managing the complexities of Riot Control.

Over the course of his time, Captain Jimmy Swan has lead many D-block sweeps and hosted many trainings to improve his department. He played a crucial role in keeping D-block calm during tough times like containment breaches, earning the trust and respect of his peers and superiors.

Through his journey within the Foundation, Captain Jimmy Swan has become a symbol of unwavering dedication to the mission, embodying the values of security and order that define the SCP Foundation.

End of File. Save to personal folder? (Y/N)

>{n}

(L)ogout or (R)eturn?

>{l}

LOGOUT COMPLETED

HAVE A GOOD DAY

qwasom

Jun 18, 2022
+respect
Ethical (at least more than others). Not a lot of kicks/bans. Great person.

Skinner

Sep 8, 2023
Alberta, Canada
+Support
Ehhh you're quite unethical as far as I can tell.
Joking ofc, you're pretty active and also you have shown a lot of dedication, commitment and characteristic efforts towards GSD. I have seen you on quite a few times and while silently mentoring your performance (because yes I did), I have observed a good set of skills from you. I wish you the best of luck.

Dennid

Jul 30, 2023
+support
is literally Jimmy swann
if he doesn't het accepted I'm authing a DEA nuke raid

Cary “Raven”

Jun 26, 2023
GSD logo.png

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Thank you for showing interest in the position of GSD Captain, after careful consideration we have decided that you are ready to take on the challenges that the role of Captain has to offer. I’m happy to announce that your application has been ACCEPTED.

An interview is required before you are officially a member of Gensec leadership so please contact me on discord to arrange a date and time: dontorro

Kind regards
Chief of Security Cary “Raven”​

Status
Not open for further replies.