What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes I do

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
None

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No, Only a verbal for metagaming by my own mistake

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
I am applying for Executive Researcher because I would like to explore the possibilities that having a clearance level of 4 brings you. I am fascinated with the possible roleplay I could explore or create with a position of this stature. With this role, I would gain access to dangerous SCPs which in turn could lead to new experiences and discoveries. Furthermore, my main reason for applying for an Executive Researcher position is the fact that I have been pushed to go for it by my Sigma-1 colleagues and Executive researchers, themselves; Broda and Jeremy, with my experiences within Sigma-1; I have learnt what joys that being an executive researcher can bring you, teaching the new Juniors the ropes is a strong like of mine, and being an executive researcher, the Juniors will come to me for help.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
I am suitable for Executive Researcher because with the time I have spent on the server, I have always strived to make the roleplay enjoyable for myself, and others, and if I were to become an executive researcher, this would only increase the roleplay opportunities for myself, and others. As well as that, I have a great history creating and writing documents, good and excellent grades, and I am able to assess all documents that come my way with the utmost care and responsibility, so I am sure that my marking will be spot on. I also enjoy teaching new researchers how to create a well-written test, and a well-managed one at that.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
At the time of writing I have 3 Excellent graded papers; but I have many more in the works. The key to getting an excellent grade paper is to have correct spelling and grammar throughout the document, with a clear aim and method to your test, as well as a well-written conclusion that includes a use for the findings of the test. It helps if the test you are doing is creative and unique.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
An executive researcher’s goal is to be a role model for all researchers below, be that by how the Executive researcher acts normally, or by how they directly interact with other researchers. Helping newer researchers with creating or supervising tests, and document writing at the end.
Executives also serve to mark the documents that researchers upload in a fair and consistent manner. As an executive, one of our lesser used powers, but equally as important; is the ability to authorise cross-tests, while being careful they don’t cause any unwarranted side effects, such as breaches or unnecessary deaths, to the researcher or other SCPs.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Jimmy Wrecking, born in Portsmouth, England, has been a valued member of the foundation staff, brought on at first as a janitorial member of staff. While in his janitorial stage of his employment, Jimmy has shown to have a great mind in the way of experimentation. He was eventually pushed into applying to join the research team, and he continued to strive to learn all he could about the anomalous.

After proving his worth as a Junior Researcher, he was quickly promoted into the role of Researcher, and has continued to prove himself as a worthy member of the foundation staff. Aiming to further his knowledge with SCP to SCP interactions, he has proven to have a mind able to make the strangest ideas into a reality. While not all his experiments have proven to be fruitful, the research he has shown has allowed the foundation to make great efforts in the knowledge of the anomalous, and thus, promoted to Senior Researcher.

During his days as a Senior Researcher, he was recruited by Executive Researcher Broda Kagen, to join RTF “Pathfinder” Sigma-1, after his keen and in depth way of testing was noticed by Broda when making Jimmy’s documents, having been a part of Sigma-1 for a week; he created valued research and done wonderful tests to help uncover the mysteries of SCP-966, and for his work in this, was pushed into applying for Executive Researcher.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yeke

MrSiens

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Mar 21, 2022
Massive +Support
has been consistently writing outstanding documents, been very helpful in teaching researchers, and has been doing excellent work in Sigma-1

Reactions: Jimmy Wrecking

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
+SUPPORT

I have seen nothing but extreme professionalism from this man, I have seen him a few times, but every encounter is 1000% above and beyond, pursuing the cause of science, he would make an excellent Executive

Reactions: Jimmy Wrecking

Lord Hamster

Dec 18, 2021

Application Accepted

Hi Jimmy,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Executive researcher application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, poke me on teamspeak so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.