[UK] Jimmy Wrecking Site Advisor Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Wrecking

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 4, 2022
Appolgies this app is quite short, I was able to get my point in very quickly without much bloat needed.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:88679719

Discord name: @Lays#4200

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Easily 6 - 7 months with a very high total play time amount (Over 1 month at least)

In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: UK Time

Character name(s):
Jimmy Wrecking
Wimmy Jecking
Wrecking Jimmy

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Executive Researcher
Site Advisor
Site Director
Ethics Committee Assistant
Ethics Committee Member
MTF NU7 PVT
MTF O-1 LCPL & SPC (Two Seperate Occasions)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
2 Warns for FailRP

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I am applying for Site Advisor (again) because I believe with the recent changes to the site structure there is more to do and enjoy within the realm of Site Administration. I understand that previously, I did leave Site Admin in the wrong way, however I have learned from my mistake there and that will not happen again, I am writing this application to come fully committed to the role.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
I believe I am the best candidate for Site Advisor because with my past experience within all my different roles, I would be able to jump right in and be a great fit to the current team and bring along even more RP and activities for all members of the foundation to take apart in.

For example, my past experience as an Ethics Committee Member has allowed me to get a real in depth look into managing the site. However, due to the Site Structure change, the new system will take some time to get used to, but I have shown time and time again I am able to change quickly and get up to speed. My time as an Executive Researcher has shown that I am able to create RP and write good documentation that as a member of Site Administration I will be able to use to good effect.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
Members of Site Administration are responsible for:

• Ensuring the site and its policies are up to scratch and easily accessible for all foundation members.
  • Perform reviews on different departments to gadge the abilities of the department / regiment and provide ways to improve if necessary.
  • Guarantee that they are available for personnel to contact if they have any issues within their department or outside of it.
There may be more things that a member of Site Administration can perform, and I am ready to learn anything that comes my way.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

View lore here:
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/jimmy-wrecking-character-lore.12265/

Last edited:

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022
+ Support
- CL4/CL5 Experience
- Active
- Site Admin experience
- Very lacklustre application, not very in depth with your answers

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Hello jimmy today I'm leaving a Neutral

U are over qualified for the role but u are missing stuff on what an advisor does.

And with the New SC/SA changes your probably gonna need a refresher on it since they roles are changing

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
Hi Jimmy! I'll be giving a +Support

- CL4+5 Experience
- Active
- Site Administration experience
- Great roleplayer, great interactions - Lovely person.

- In-depth lore

Good luck! <3

Last edited:

RoxieCat2003

Oct 29, 2022
Neutral support
+Good experience and overqualified
+CL4/5 experience
-small application doesent look like you spent much time on it

Huff

Game Master
Game Master
Jan 23, 2022
+Support
you've basically just killed my chance at getting it by applying, you scoundrel.

Gregory McCain

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 29, 2021
Harelbeke, Belgium

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @Jimmy Wrecking

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.