Site Advisor (2x)
Site Manager
Site Director
Ethics Committee Assistant
Ethics Committee Member

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
2 warnings, 1 failRP one FearRP

Why are you applying for Site Director?
I am applying for Site Director to further my own, and other people's RP within the server. I have many different plans for this to achieve this which I won’t go into detail about here (spoilers).

As well as creating more Roleplay, I am applying for Site Director in order to be able to continue Broda Kagen’s golden age of Site Admin and turn it into Jimmy Wreckings' golden age too. I have many plans for this also and can go into more depth if asked by the relevant people.

What makes you suitable for Site Director over Site Advisor?:
What makes me a good choice for Site Director over other candidates is that I am able to use the grand experience I have within the server to full effectiveness. As you can see from my previous whitelisted roles, I already have experience in the position of Site Director, and previous Site Command experience.

I would also be a suitable choice for Site Director because I am very focused on creating roleplay for everyone, from foundation Chefs to the Chaos Insurgency, and being in the position of Site Director would allow me to have more control over it (in a limited sense), to create robust and in-depth storylines for it.

Another great reason why I would make a good Site Director is that I am more than happy to talk to whoever may need to talk to me, or I may need to talk to them. From a Cadet to a member of Network Leadership.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
Within Roleplay, the responsibilities of Site Administration as a whole is to look after the site, this could include:
  • Ensuring that the different departmental leads are acting in a professional manner.
  • Ensuring that the departmental directors or commanders are being fair when / if handing out punishments to members of their respective areas.
  • Authorising advanced armoury if the situation calls for it.
  • Be open to criticism from people and learn to change based on that.
  • Writing monthly reviews for different departments around the site.
  • Many more in that I could go on and on bullet-pointing everything.

The duties of a Site Director differ slightly from the above, the main changes are as follows:
  • Ensuring that members of Site Administration are acting in a fair and unbias way.
  • Being open to talking to ANYONE about anything that may happen on-site.
  • Act in a fair and just manner themselves.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Incoming email from: O5-2@foundation,scp.

Would you like to open it?
Hello -1, here is the documentation for SCP-9786, all we need now is your and -3 and -4's vote. Please see the attached copy.
- Attachment SCP-9786.scp

Reactions: Basilisk

Vollgas

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 19, 2022
+Support

+Currently a Site Manager
+ Tons and tons of experience
+ Active
+ Approachable
+ Kind
+ Amazing app and lore
+ Hard working

Best of luck.

Reactions: Jimmy Wrecking

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023
+Support

Jimmy, although fairly recently promoted to manager, has all the skills and qualities of a site director. He has been a SD once before, and currently I see no better candidate than Jimmy.

R. Slicker

Aug 30, 2022
+support

extremely professional with previous experience as a site director.
has been a site manager for quite some time now
Very active and mature.
Never had a negative experience with jimmy

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022
+ Support
- Cl4/5 Experience
- Mature
- Active

- Just received promotion

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022

- Neutral Nearing + Support
Edit: + Support

Hello @Jimmy Wrecking, I would like to say a few words after reading through your application.

Given your past experience within Site Administration being a Site Director and working along some of the best before moving to SC And the Ethics Committee with the current candidates I myself see you as the best choice out of the 3 currently applying should the current Site Director leave and join O5.

However, I myself sometimes find issues with general activity and I myself struggle to see you on-site sometimes or near as often that we would expect from a Site Director which may be a problem as the main factor we want in a Site Director is someone who is active and will often be seen wandering the site and interacting with others not just sat inside the SD Office as SA so often are in recent times. I also find a slight issue given your past experience that you may just do what the majority if not all of our recent Site Director's have done and only stay for 3-4 weeks before moving onto SC Or leaving the role all together, we have had this far to often recently with Multiple Site Director's coming in and promising us a long and useful stay when in reality they just use Site Director to work back up to SC Once again and leave us back where we started adapting to yet another Director.

Should you be willing to commit to a somewhat lengthy stay as Site Director and not do what we are commonly seeing and leave for SC Soon after gaining Site Director I believe you are the best candidate for this role and I believe you would perform excellently in the role of Site Director once again.

I wish you all the best and as always if you wish to discuss my opinions here any further or gather a further explanation please DM me on discord.

Good Luck.​

Last edited:

Basilisk

Donator
Jun 30, 2022
Norway
+SUPPORT
+Detailed Application
+ Very Experienced in CL4 Positions
+ EX SC Experience
+Currently a Site Manager
+Active
+Mature
+Friendly
+Chill

'Athena'

Feb 24, 2023
+Support
For me, it doesn't matter that he was recently moved to site manager, jimmy in Site Administration is *always* a person to turn to. He takes his time, decides everything with genuine approach, and is a great mentor.
+ Active
+ Incredible Lore
+ Friendly
+ Plenty of passed experience.
+ Overall great guy.

Goondra "Sleepy"

Dec 9, 2022
+ Support
Hes the most qualified for the position currently.
The other applicants may be good - but i do not believe are ready for SD
Jimmy is the only one i can see doing an amazing job from the get go at SD.
Plus hes super fair and doesn't let emotion get in the way of RP stuff

Best of luck bud

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Jimmy Wrecking . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL

This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.