For how long have you played on CN SCP: Since Release so almost like 2 years
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Joe Bob [TEU-2LT] [MG-2], Bobby Clean Brekker
Civilian name: Major James Ham
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI Delcom, Nu-7 CPT, Overseer Assistant, O1 SGT, A1 CPL
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 22 warns 6 bans
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?: I am Suitable for SCP-22415 because i think during the time i have played on this server i think that i have quite a bit of experience of passive RP what i think helps a lot for this SCP due to it being a Non combative SCP. I also think i am Suitable for this SCP because i do have a SCP 096 whitelist what i thinks shows i know most of the Rules for being a SCP
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?: SCP-22415's usual behaviour is most of the time helping All non combative and healing them when they are hurt and will make sure all non combative are safe from all threats that could attack them.
-
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why? In this Situation i would Aid the non combative and start to try get them away from the combative situation because they are defenceless on there own.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why? I would not Repel SCP-076 in this situation due to him not have seen the researcher behind him I would leave the Scp-076 alone unless he was starting to attack Non combatives then he would be repelled away
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do? I Would not heal the d class due to this SCP not being aloud to assist d class in anyway due to them being Dangerous prisoners and healing them could put non combative lives at risk.
-

Attachments

• Levels.png
    Levels.png
    159.1 KB · Views: 3

Jack Kincaid

Mar 14, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello Bobby Joe

Thank you for taking the time to make an application!

Congratulations on your new Whitelist.

Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive the whitelist.

Kind Regards,
Jack Kincaid​

Status
Not open for further replies.