John Kent

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:421651521

Do you have a mic?:
Yes, of course

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- - https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/john-kent-scp-096-application.2743/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- I got banned for three days when I was new to the server ( I raided when I was still CI - Recruit )
- I got warned for accidentally metagaming in o-comms
- I got warned of a false CI raid ( I was on the surface at the same time that CI was trying to contain 096 and brought it back to the CI base )
- I got warned about base camping ( I played 049 and rushed to the Security bunk due to a misunderstanding )

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Unfortunately, I was too focused on playing my characters and showed no interest in becoming a staff member on many Gmod servers. However, I am willing to learn to become a decent staff member so that I can assist this community more

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- As a senior player in the SCP-RP server, I am confident that I always follow serious roleplay and respect other players' roleplay stories, no matter how ridiculous they might be. Additionally, I have a Clearance 4 job ( Overseer Assistant ), which demands you to be serious when playing this job. I love creating exciting stories for my characters and roleplaying with them. Moreover, I do play MRP, but the server is semi-serious and still serious-rp with other people in it

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Around 2-3 hours, but I can go online in the early morning in the UK time zone

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- My love for this community is my biggest motivation for becoming a staff member. I want to assist and be as helpful as possible, given that this is the only SCP Gmod server I spend my time on the most. Also, my friends in my home country will play this server soon, so I want to become a moderator to help them and represent this community.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- In my opinion, I am sure that I am no more special than the other applicants. However, with dedication and passion, I believe that I can be a decent staff member to assist many new players on this server. In addition, I noticed that new players would join the server in the early morning, and there would be hardly any staff members online to help them. As stated above, I live in Vietnam ( GMT+7); I can go online in the afternoon in my country's time zone, which is around early morning in the UK. Furthermore, many players would break the rules around that time and ruin other people's roleplay experience.

Gian Carlo

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2022
+Support

+Good rule knowledge
+Friendly
+Active
+Well-written application

Good luck!

Diabolic

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
+Support
+Active

+Never broke any rules (from what I've seen)
+Pretty nice and mature guy.

I've known you for a while and you've been very good, never minged around etc. I think you're gonna be a great addition to the staff team

Foxatron

Donator
Apr 16, 2022
+Support
+Active
+Good guy
+Excellent interactions/RP
+Knows the rules

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
+Support
+Friendly
+Mature
+Active
+Good Rule Knowledge from what ive seen

Big Dave

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 20, 2022
+Support

>Active af
>Integrated very well within the server
>Good maturity and rule knowledge

>I was the one who warned him in the 049 situation, he handled it very maturely and respectfully and showed remorse for the rule break. But was just unsure. Don't let it hamper his chances.

Igorski

Mar 27, 2022
+Support
+Very experienced on the server
+Mature
+Good Application
Best of luck

Deleted member 55

Application Accepted

Hi @DeathDepth2k1,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.