[UK] John Dear Director of Internal Affairs Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Dear

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 14, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:103266505
Discord name: Martinuz99#6344
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I joined SCP-RP UK around 4/5 months ago.
In what country are you located?: The Netherlands
Time zone: GMT+2 (Amsterdam)
Character name(s):
Foundation: John Dear | "Dear"
Civilian: Brad Dear
Chaos Insurgency: Peter Dear
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Internal Affairs Ambassador
MTF O-1 LCPL
CI-A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Received 2 Kicks for AFK Lag reduction. other than that I haven't recieved any punishments.
Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?
The Department of Internal affairs is one of the most interesting and challenging departments. We Actively enforce the Code of Conduct, Code of Ethics and the Legel codex. We do that by correcting and sometimes punishing foundation personnel. Some personnel respect us and others hate us. I have been Ambassador for quite some time now and I have learned a lot. I want to look for ways to improve and keep improving the Department of Internal Affairs and its relations with other Departments.

What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
I have a lot of experience in the Department of Internal Affairs. I started as an Agent and due to a very successful investigation, I got promoted to Ambassador around 2 months ago. I have a vast knowledge of The Code of Conduct, Code of Ethics and Legal codex. I know almost all other department policies and procedures they have in place.

When dealing with arrests, Meetings, Complaints or other situations I always try to be as professional as possible. I give verbal warnings as much as possible, especially for minor violations. I would rather have them learn from their mistakes and explain to them what they did wrong. Of course, some violations cant go unpunished and every situation is different.

Internal Affairs had a big change last month where Agents and Operatives need to be approved before they can begin their duties. In order for them to be approved, they need to complete the Training which I have conducted a number of times over the course of last month. I can share experiences and knowledge pretty well if I may say so myself.

When an Ambassador is unable to conduct training or speak to Agents about a question they might have it is important that they have access to documents like a handbook or arrest reports. Not only is it important that the Agents and Operatives have access to the Department rules and Policies, Other Foundation personnel should also be able to read them for transparency. We conduct arrests and walk around in the facility, for us to be trusted by other personnel they should be able to know what policies and procedures we have in place. I have a few arrest and investigations reports and Also a Handbook for the Department of Internal affairs. When I joined the Ambassadors team I quickly took note that a lot of Agents had questions about the Department rules. There was a Handbook but it was very outdated. I decided to rewrite the handbook to try to answer all questions and concerns they might have. I Combined DIA Rules and the outdated DIA Handbook into the new Internal Affairs Handbook.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs?:
Their main responsibility is that they make sure that Internal Affairs Agents / Operatives and Ambassadors are performing to DIA standards. This means that they have to know the CoC, CoE and Legal codex well. They also need to follow the Department rules and protocols.
The Directory will focus more on the Ambassadors than the agents/operatives since the Ambassadors are also responsible for overseeing the agents/operatives. If there are numerous Agents not performing up to the standard that means that the Ambassadors and the director can do better. The Director of Internal affairs receives and handles complaints about Agents / Operatives and Ambassadors. All complaints must be taken seriously and DIA staff should be punished and or retrained if not performing up to the standards.

You are responsible for maintaining and updating official documents such as the department rules and protocols. It is essential to keep these documents up to date. You also make sure the training program for new Agents and Operatives contains all the necessary information.
As the Director you review and grade documents created by Agents / Operatives and Ambassadors. Those documents can be Arrest reports or
Investigation Reports. The Department director can authorize official investigations. Official investigations target a specific individual or group of people to see if they are following all the rules.

The Director is responsible for maintaining an active ambassadors team. He can Hire new ambassadors, or fire inactive / not up to standard performing ambassadors.

When a larger incident occurs where there are serious violations of the CoC or CoE, The Director will oversee the Agent/Ambassador on that specific case.

Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Site 65:$ ~ USERNAME: ████████████
Site 65:$ ~ PASSWORD: *****************
Access Status: "ACCESS GRANTED"

NOTICE: This terminal is to be accessed by CL4+ Personnel Only. Misuse of this terminal will result in arrest.
This activity has been logged.

Loading file "Personnel_record_John_Dear", please present CL4+ credentials...
Loaded successfully!

Personnel info
Name: John Dear
Date of birth: 01-09-1990
Birthplace: ███████,The Netherlands
Current position: Internal Affairs Ambassador

Pre Foundation
Date: 23-05-████
ObxC9Ql.jpg
John Dear was born and raised in a small village in The Netherlands.He lived on a large farm with a lot of large machinery. His dad was a
farmer who put his time and effort into growing crops. John Dear
helped his father a lot in the fields, but also in his office. While his dad
was better at finances John Dear helped him with legal issues.
One day his father didn't return from the field after harvesting crops.
Later that night John was captured by foundation personnel who told
him his father died too ██████.

Foundation
Agent:
After John Dear was captured they quickly found a job in the foundation for him as an internal affairs Agent. They knew he was a good fit for the job and the Ambassadors trained him thoroughly in the first month. The Department Director watched John Dear closely and was very happy with his performance. Due to his good understanding of the rules and his professional attitude he gave him an order to conduct an official investigation. The investigation was conducted over a period of a week. Agent John Dear investigated Agent ██████ ██████. He wrote an Investiagiont report containing all the details and evidence. The document was graded excellent by the Department Director and the Agent who he investigated got removed from his position.
Ambassador:
After the Investigation Agent John Dear applied for Internal Affairs Ambassador. He was accepted and put on a Trail period of a week. The week went flawless and he has been an Ambassador of the department for almost 2 months now. During his time as ambassador, he has written documents for the department and trained a lot of new Agents and Operatives. He is now in the process of applying for the position of Director of Internal Affairs.
Currently on ROA due to a serious personal matter. Contact me on Discord (Martinuz99#6344) if you wish to talk about it. ROA will only be this week.

Last edited:

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
+ Support

+ Very Active Ambassador
+ Friendly Encounters & Interactions
+ Mature
+ Detailed & Formatted Application
+ Interesting Lore

GL ?

Reactions: John Dear

BenC

Aug 7, 2022
+Support

+Really good and detailed app
+Very good and excellent knowledge of IA (Better than me)
+Very friendly
+Mature

"Bravo"

Mar 11, 2022
+Mega Support

Written most of the documents for IA
Great knowledge of CoE and CoC
Mature and takes RP serious
Friendly and approachable

Best of Luck John Dear

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Dear's application for a position as Director of Internal Affairs.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Director of Internal Affairs, the committee and the council are in agreeance that you are suited to be a director. Please contact me on Teamspeak once you're ready for your interview.

Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application and congratulate you on your new position within the facility.

Signed and Approved
Winkie

Director of the Ethics Committee.​

Status
Not open for further replies.