[UK] John Dear Internal Affairs Ambassador application

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Dear

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 14, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:103266505
Discord name: Martinuz99#6344
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I think i joined around 2/3 months ago. My vtime = 4d 2h
In what country are you located?: The Netherlands
Time zone: GMT+2
Character name(s): John Dear
Civilian name: Brad Dear
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Received 2 Kicks for AFK Lag reduction

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
-I enjoy being an Internal Affairs Agent and I would like to challenge myself more by applying for a higher role. I would like to become an Ambassador to help new Agents underway and look after them. During my time as an agent, I have had very little contact with other CL4 personnel outside of my department. As an ambassador, I think I will be more in contact with them and get to know them better and share knowledge.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
-I have quite some experience as an Internal Affairs Agent. I think am a well-known member of the foundation and I feel like I have earned the respect of many. I have a vast knowledge of the Code of Conduct and the Code of Ethics. When dealing with situations like arrests I always try to be as professional as possible.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-I have written 3 documents for the Department of Internal Affairs. 2 arrest reports and 1 investigation report.
A good document should use a clear format so that whoever is reading it understands what kind of document it is. Long documents should have an Index page to make it easier to find certain parts without looking at the whole document. A document should be detailed without aiming for a large number of words/sentences. A good document could be very brief as long as it contains all details necessary.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
-Their main responsibility is that they make sure that Internal Affairs Agents and Operatives are performing to DIA standards. This means that they have to know the CoC and CoE well and that they follow DIA protocols. If necessary Ambassadors can conduct training or lectures for Agents and operatives.
Ambassadors assing Agents and Operatives to be positioned in certain areas for example D-Block.
Documents created by Agents and Operatives are to be reviewed by Ambassadors or the Department Director.
Internal affairs Ambassadors receive and handle complaints about agents or operatives.
When authorized by the Department Director, Ambassadors can investigate a specific individual to see if they are following all the rules.
When a larger incident occurs where there are serious violations of the CoC or CoE, Ambassadors take charge of the arrest or overlook the Agent on that specific case.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
John Dear was born and raised in a small village in The Netherlands. He lived on a large farm with a lot of large machinery. His dad was a farmer who put his time and effort into growing crops. John Dear helped his father a lot in the fields, but also his office. While his dad was better at finances John Dear helped him with legal issues. One day his father didn't return from the field after harvesting crops. Later that night he was captured by foundation personnel who told him his father died too ██████. John Dear quickly found a job in the foundation as an Agent to help them enforce the rules they put in place.

Man of Culture

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
+Support

Mature
Rule Knowledge
Ethics Knowledge

Minimal Interactions however I have a positive mindset towards you

Finn

Jun 14, 2022
+Support
He is active and not braindead, actually follows the rules of IA and enforces all the laws.

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
+Support
+Mature
+Most Proffesional Agent i ever seen
+Agent of the week

This man went on a dangerous investigation and made a flawless document about it and this man is a valuable asset

Vollgas

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 19, 2022
imagen_2022-07-19_150123863.png

Application Accepted

Good day, Agent Dear

After seeing your hard work through the last weeks and getting positive feedback from the community and the ambassador team, we've come to the conclusion that you're capable of performing ambassadorial duties. Welcome to the team. Find me In Character and I will get your whitelist assigned by an admin and guide you into your first steps.

Kindest Regards and congratulations,
Director Katona.

Reactions: John Dear
Status
Not open for further replies.