Held, MTF Alpha 1 Cpl

Held, MTF Alpha Lcpl

Holding, SCP-096

[Chaos Insurgency]

Held, Delta Commander

Holding, Delta

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

-

I have a total of 7 warnings for the following.

1. ARDM.

2. Fearrp.

3. Failrp.

4. Combat cuffing.

5. Failrp.

6. Body Blocking.

7. Combat cuffing.

Last warning was in march and i have changed alot since then

Why are you applying for Director of Intelligence?

- I am applying for Intelligence director because, I have been a Intelligence Ambassador for a good while now i believe i am ready for a higher postion within the intelligence department,After being in the Intelligence department as a ambassador for nearly a month now i have gained many new skills. And as there are no current directors for Intel i believe i am ready to lead this department, My goals would be as follows

Try the best of my ability to make the department active ,

Have good relationships with other departments / regiments.

Having a active and good leadership team

What makes you suitable for Director of Intelligence?:

- what makes me Suitable for Director Of Intelligence is. My Leader Ship Skills. During my time as Ambassador and as a Overseer Assistant and my previous experience as a MTF E-11 lt and CI delcom I have leadership experience i have lead people in tough times such as during ci raids or mass scp breaches. i am a active member of the server, I have trained many intel agents and conducted many infiltrations on CI , I have 12 activity logs at the moment and more will come later on in the days as my activity will be good again

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Intelligence in RP?:

-

Implement Ideas to make Intelligence Better

Help the Agents in Infiltrations

Authorize Foundation Raids

Work with the Director and with the Ambassadors and implement new suggestions to the department

Training New Ambassadors and Agents

Work together with Site Administration, Site Command and with Regiments

Work with the Director and with the Ambassadors and implement new suggestions to the department

Keep a good Relation with the Site Command and with the Regiments

Implement Ideas to make Intelligence Better

Please give some lore about your Director of Intelligence character and what storylines they would be involved in:

◙▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◙
SCP-FOUNDATION SITE-65
DOCUMENT CLASSIFICATION: TOP SECRET

◙▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◙

This is an official Site 65 document.
Any attempt to deface or destroy this document will result in immediate punishment.

Name: John Paul
Codename: "Irish"
DOB: 3/9/1995
Sex: Male
Height: 192 Cm
Weight: 79 kg
Mental state: Good

Strengths:

• Leading
  • Kind / Friendly
  • Leadership skills
Weaknesses:
  • Anxiety

SCP-FOUNDATION SITE-65

John was born in 3/9/1995 in a small town in the west of Ireland, hes family was really poor and He had a rough childhood he lost hes 2 younger brothers due to deseaes when they were young after hes brothers died john was really never the same person he lost all intrest in all hes hobbies he stopped hanging around with hes friends, He stayed inside hes house for days at a time he started to fail all hes classes, when he turned 18 he had made the decision he wanted to join the army,After being in the army for 4 years he had been promoted to Irish Air force captain because of hes brillant work in the field on missions, soon after hes promotion he joined the Irish spec ops division he was a outstanding soilder. Soon foundation agents in the Divsion started to see Johns talent and recruited him, He started out as a Gensec cadet and a few months later was promoted to officer a year later he was promoted to sergeant, After a couple of months John joined the Intelligence department, as a agent John had started out as any new agent would,By infiltrating the Chaos insurgency base twice and stealing 2 cl4 documents from them and keycards.After a few years as a agent and writting many documents and completeing many missions with his fellow agents John was called to the director offiice, at first John was nervous thinking he was in trouble but he wasn't the Director had explained how Talented John was at hes job and how he was a hardworking agent and offered him a postion has a intelligence Ambassador
John was so happy he had worked up to this for years and he agreed.

{Months later}
John was doing his duties as Ambassador training new agents assistaning other ambassadors conducting infiltrations and such. John wanted to join the higher ranks of the foundation in the Intelligence department so he decided he wanted to become the new Intelligence Director but not now he waited another 4 months doing the best he could at his job and then Wrote his application for Director and sent it in and waited.

THE FOLLOWING IS-

-REDACTED FOR CL4- -AND BELOW-

-MEMETIC KILL AGENT- -IN USE-

-LOOK AWAY NOW!-
pxAaTNuIhE8nDqZEzvm18HcEN2yEuyIbBfoE3pzCU3vCWTUx1yEL8GvotUKp4ihIwmQFrNlHWB-r3-adDmrqUOFvJxMbIE2LAgEJLMHKEQUwKs33VFUShkmYnonAd1EWc_Jf9iF8MQmk1ziFPwGfguxlf2VPHmEcW7atLU3WB8ZW4zL5dvlLkRZDmA

-ACCESS GRANTED-

-WELCOME CL5- -PERSONS-

SCP-FOUNDATION SITE-65

CURRENT OCCUPATION:
John "Irish" Paul. Now works as a Ambassador for the Intelligence Department. Johns main focus is to become the new director for the intelligence department. John has high hopes that he gets accpeted for this postion John Believes that he has enough experience as he has another cl4 job [Overseer assistant] and has previous experience in cl4 as a MTF E-11 lt.

SCP-FOUNDATION SITE-65
DOCUMENT END

◙▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Thank you for reading
If you have any questions
Feel free to dm at
Xyz2#5236

Last edited:

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022
1668784311128-png.3845

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .
Hello, @John Paul. . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. Secure. Contain. Protect. You may re-apply in three weeks' time on 11/12/2022.

CONFIDENTIAL This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.

Status
Not open for further replies.