Status
Not open for further replies.

John Paul.

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 5, 2022
Ireland
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:527259207

Discord name: Xyz2#5236

For how long have you played on CG SCP: since january 19th [Going off first warning]

In what country are you located?: Ireland

Time zone: GMT

Character name(s): Foundation,John "Irish" Paul. Chaos, John Paul the 2nd.

Civilian name: John Paul the 1st

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP-UK

Do you have a mic?:

- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

-

[ Held, MTF E-11 Lieutenant]

[Holding, Intelligence Ambassador]

[Held, MTF A-1 Corporal]

[Held, MTF A-1 LCPL

[ Held Chaos insurgency [DELTA COMMANDER]

[Holding Chaos Insurgency Delta]

[ Holding, SCP-096 Whitelist]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

-

I have a total of 7 warnings for the following.

1. ARDM.

2. Fearrp.

3. Failrp.

4. Combat cuffing.

5. Failrp.

6. Body Blocking.

7. Combat cuffing.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

- I would make a good candidate because i have been in A-1 twice so i know the responsibillties of a Overseer Assistant and how they work. I show professionalism in my current rp jobs i also have Cl4 experience being a Ex E-11 lt and a Intelligence Ambassador i feel like this experience could be used to carry out tasks for the council and get the job done i am willing to fufil any task given to me and i am ready to even give orders to A-1 if no overseers are on site i am mature and active i feel like i am a good fit for this postion in the foundation

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

-

Assisting O5 members with any tasks/petty tasks they need doing

- Patrolling site to see if anyone needs any help

- Overseeing MTF members, making sure they are doing their job.

- Overseeing Departments assisgned to them

- Forwarding messages/requests from Dpt's towards the O5 council

- Making sure site is functioning normally

- Creating documents for O5

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

John Paul was born in 3/9/1995 in a small town in the west of Ireland, hes family was really poor and He had a rough childhood he lost hes 2 younger brothers due to deseaes when they were young after hes brothers died john was really never the same person he lost all intrest in all hes hobbies he stopped hanging around with hes friends, He stayed inside hes house for days at a time he started to fail all hes classes, when he turned 18 he had made the decision he wanted to join the army,After being in the army for 4 years he had been promoted to Irish Air force captain because of hes brillant work in the field on missions, soon after hes promotion he joined the Irish spec ops division he was a outstanding soilder. Soon foundation agents in the Divsion started to see Johns talent and recruited him, He started out as a Gensec cadet and a few months later was promoted to officer a year later he was promoted to sergeant, After a couple of months John joined the Intelligence department, as a agent John had started out as any new agent would,By infiltrating the Chaos insurgency base twice and stealing 2 cl4 documents from them and keycards.After a few years as a agent and writting many documents and completeing many missions with his fellow agents John was called to the director offiice, at first John was nervous thinking he was in trouble but he wasn't the Director had explained how Talented John was at hes job and how he was a hardworking agent and offered him a postion has a intelligence Ambassador. John Accpeted

After working as a Ambassador for a few years and doing training many intel agents and conducting many operations and doing his ambassador duties 1 day he was called to floor 3 by O5-[Redacted] he came up and was told to follow the MTf opertives, he was taken into a room full of men in black suits [Overseers] they explained to John how he was a hard working Ambassador and done his duties well and had impressed his superiors ,So they offerd him a postion in the Foundation, The job of Overseer Assistant, John Accepted and was given his interview.

If anyone has any questions feel free to Dm me at

Xyz2#5236

Last edited:

Demi

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
+Support

Mature
Active

i think John Will fit in this job due to his experience in A-1

Cassius

Feb 15, 2022
xoN3QQ4.png

INTERVIEW REQUIRED

@John Paul., Contact -4 'The Accountant' to continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.