Jonas "Jones" Enry

Civilian name:
Jonas Enry

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
UK

Do you have a mic?:

Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

MTF E-11 Commander (Holding), CI-Gamma [MRU -GMO] (Holding), UNGOC SGT Bomber (Held) CI - Alpha (Held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

1x Kick that was issued by Luft but needs to be removed was issued around June of 2023
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

I am an active member of both the server and the community so will be on frequently and as such am able to assist with the Ethics Committee day to day Runnings, I work very well within a team and am a team player as such I would be able to work well within the ECA team and work together towards any assignments handed out.
I also am a good candidate for the position as I am a very dedicated person to both my work and a regiment for instance I have been in E-11 for nearly 10 months now (December 9th will be 10 months) and in that time, I believe I have assisted in improving it and shaping it into the regiment that it is today, Furthermore I have been a part of RP Events hosted by the event team. Most recently I, Along with the CO team, Played the part of sleeper agents working for a GOI known as the faction and was a part of moving that storyline on. Another reason I am suited for the position is I am always friendly and approachable and any questions or issues I will always take the Information/Questions and deal with it as quickly and efficiently as possible. Another reason why I am a good candidate for the position I am good at speaking with people diplomatically and resolving issues before they get out of hand too quickly. And finally I am very good at adapting to evolving situations and helping resolve them.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

The responsibilities of an Ethics Committee Assistants in RP are:

- Execute tasks, assignments and orders given from the Committee

- Ensure members of the foundation are following the FLC and tests are also Ethical
- Approving and overseeing tests that require approval
- Approve Documents that need approval
- Create RP throughout the site on Behalf of both the Ethics Committee and Omega - 1

- Assist the Committee with tribunals and gathering of evidence for them

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
- to: Jonas Enry
- Subject: Ethics Committee Assistant re-assignment request
ec.png

The Ethics Committee

Dear @Jonas Enry ,

The Ethics Committee has met in deliberation regarding your request. We would like to thank you for your interest in being assigned as an assistant to the Ethics Committee.

The Ethics Committee has met in a unanimous decision. After careful consideration and discussion we have decided that you are a capable, trustworthy member of the foundation and we can see your potential, as such, this request has been accepted. The Ethics Committee sees your value, and we look forward to working with you very soon.

Please reach out to a member of the Ethics Committee to arrange for a time and date for your interview.

Regards,
Ethics Member Séan "RedMann" O'Shea

Status
Not open for further replies.