Mapping Team
Aug 10, 2022
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:582316870
Discord name:
adamofall1191#8979
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
1 Year
15 (For the record, I will be 16 in 2 months)
In what country are you located?:
Ireland
Time zone:
GMT
Character name(s):
Jonathan 'Synapse' Jones
Civilian name:
Jonathan J. Jones
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
E-11 LCPL (Held)
CI-B
SCP-096
Internal Affairs Agent/Intelligence Agent
HW/Med/RRT Licenses

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Immaturity. As I have been playing Internal Affairs for the past month I have had a big attitude adjustment to role-play on here.
Why are you applying to be an Internal Affairs Ambassador?
I am applying for the Internal Affairs Ambassador role as I believe I can bring a sense of leadership to the department. I enjoy helping people and I want to bring justice to those in need of it in a fair manner. I also want to expand my leadership skills with this position in the department. I want to monitor agents and operatives to make sure everything is being doing in a ethical way, and I want to train agents to expand the departments capabilities and future.
What makes you suitable to be an Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
I imagine I would be suitable for the Internal Affairs Ambassador role as I am familiar with the new Legal Codex system, and I have great experience as an internal affairs agent. I sometimes see agents not doing their job to their standards and they need to be told out for that, which as an agent I do let them know, in a respectful manner, as it is important we have a department running to full and ethical standards. I enjoy answering any questions other, amateur like agents may have. I believe if I were an Internal Affairs Ambassador I would do a great job, enforcing the Legal Codex and monitoring agents, and making sure everything in the Department of Internal Affairs is done to ethical standards. As I previously stated, I have some very good experience as an internal affairs agent, I have seen many and dealt with many different kinds of arrests and cases, and I am up for a challenge when thrown at me.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I currently have 4 documents written and uploaded to SCIPNET.
Structure. A documents structure/layout is essential, a document with no structure would be difficult to understand and view. Documents that are structured well and correctly will appear appealing to the eye. If you add in images to your document that will catch someones eye and possibly get them to read/keep reading your document. Having a document with good grammar/spelling is also key. A document without this would be a pain to read as you would be correcting it in your head as your read it. To verify a document is good/if it needs improvements you should go to an Ambassador/Director for guidance and they will review your document before you upload it to SCIPNET, as they can point out mistakes in your documents.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
The Internal Affairs Ambassador must oversee the internal affair agents and operatives. They must keep their agents in check and make sure they are preforming every action they take up to the departments standards. Internal Affairs Ambassadors must also train new agents who wish to join the internal affairs department.
The Internal Affairs Ambassador should investigate those who agents cannot arrest, for example, a security captain breaking department protocol by baiting D-Class personnel into the airlock and gunning them down without warnings. The Internal Affairs Ambassador should report to the Director of Internal Affairs about any larger scale issues in the department/outside of the department.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what story-lines they would be involved in:
Jonathan Jones, born in 1981 in Canada.
Jonathan Jones grew up in a luxurious setting. He was born into a family of 6, having 3 older brothers.
Jonathan wanted to follow in the path of his father, who was a lawyer. Jonathan always loved watching his father in court fighting for the fairness and justice of someone.
On the 4th of September 2001, the S.C.P Foundation contacted Jonathan Jones for his outstanding skills in court as a young lawyer, with a total of 1 lost cases, and 80 winning cases.
Jonathan Jones was recruited to Site-65 on the 13th of December, 2001.
Jonathan went on to join the S.C.P Foundation as an internal affairs agent where he enforced the legal codex and fought for people in tribunals.
During the early months of 2007, Jonathan was promoted to be an Internal Affairs Ambassador for his marvelous expertise.
Jonathan Jones went on to be a popular role-model in Site-65, he was known for his fierceness and clever attitude.
Jonathan would arrest those corrupted, high ranking personnel within the foundation and give a sense of strength to the foundation.
Site-65 then went on for a record of having no unethical business onsite for 5 whole weeks, which destroyed the original record of 2 and a half weeks.
Jonathan would go on to get the nickname 'Synapse' as he would act as a junction between ethics and justice.​

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

MSSIVE + SUPPORT

+Always on IA

+Good interactions

+Good application

+Active

+Mature

Last edited:

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023

Massive +Support

- Always on IA, incredibly useful agent.

- Active, friendly, mature.

- Great interactions

- Previous warns + bans

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
Massive +Support
- always on IA
- Mature
- Friendly
- Good interactions
- would make a great ambassador

Judge

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 10, 2022
Thank you for the +SUPPORT all. And yes, my punishment history isn't the best, but most of the warns are ancient.

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
IA-Logo.png

Interview Required

Good day, Jones.

After seeing your hard work through the last weeks and getting positive feedback from the Ambassador team, we've concluded that you're capable of performing the duties of an Ambassador. The next step in the application process will be an Interview. Please contact me on teamspeak or discord once you are ready for the Interview.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Mikhail Fergus

Status
Not open for further replies.