- 120 hours in past month, 500ish hours according to achievements [Image]

In what country are you located?:
- UK

Time zone:
- GMT

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
- Jonh "Blob" Johnson

Chaos name (include your rank):
- Blep Jonhson (unranked/haven't done CI training)

Civilian name:
- Blep Miller

Steam ID:
- STEAM_0:1:152875067

Discord ID (name#0000):
- yanderemuffin

Do you have a mic?:
- yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
- UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- It is the first.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 3 several months back and 1 recently, 2 FearRP ones and 2 RDM ones. see image here.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I was staff for a year (up to admin) about 5ish years ago on a similar sized DarkRP server, I has also was Sr Admin on a Minecraft server for a few months 3ish years ago.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I have around 1000 hours of serious RP on a Grand Theft Auto RP server, and have done a few hours of serious RP on GMOD here, I also generally stay in-character during RP on the server even if the RP itself isn't very serious.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- I play anywhere from 3 to 6 hours, however my average daily is closer to 3 hours.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I enjoying helping others and during my previous staff experience I enjoyed my time and fixing peoples issues. I've also noticed how often staff are seemingly wanted on the server and I would like to help those people when other staff cannot help. I've also personally seen many rule breaks that have been reported and never picked up staff that I would like to try to help and reduce.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I like to think that I'm fairly known and well-liked within the SCP-UK server, I am also fairly active on the server being on it most days, and know that I would be good as a staff member. I also have a lowish amount of warnings for my time on the server showing that I can follow and understand the rules clearly, that and my previous staff experiences shows that I can properly uphold the rules. I also personally enjoy the server a lot and truly want to assist in improving the experience on it for everyone, both for bettering RP and reducing the number of rule breaks.

Last edited:

Stealth

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Dec 4, 2022
Hello @YandereMuffin , today I will be giving you a +/- Neutral for the following reasons:

- Previous Staffing Experience
- Active
- No Interactions personally
- Active warning

I think it would be best if you increased your implementation into this community before entering staff, as well as waiting out your currently active warning

Good Luck,
Stealth / Falcon

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

-/+ Support leading very slightly to a +Support

- You seem to be active
- The community knows you well and has good interactions with you
- Your application is detailed and well formated, which makes it easy to read

- You have an active warning for FearRP.

Best of luck!

Kind regards,
- Blue

LexDash

Sep 28, 2023
Florida, USA
Application Accepted

Hello @YandereMuffin,
Thanks for taking the time to make an application.

I am delighted to inform you that, following a thorough review by The Resources Team, your application has been accepted. We invite you to join our TeamSpeak at your earliest convenience wait in the interview waiting room and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process. An interviewer will be with you as soon as possible to guide you through the next stage of the process. We understand that your time is valuable, so if you experience any significant delays, don't hesitate to get in touch with me directly for assistance on Discord at /WG/LexDash#9191.​

- Head Moderator & Resources Team Supervisor LexDash​

Status
Not open for further replies.