List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF Nu-7 (Past)
O-1 (Past)
Ambassador (Hold)
CI Gamma (Hold)
GOC CPL (Hold)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

One back in March 2023 for NLR

Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?

I am eager to take on the role of Director of Internal Affairs because of my significant interest in maintaining a positive and ethical environment within Site 65. Through my previous experiences, I have developed my skills in resolving on-site problems and effective communication with the various departments including EC & ISD; all of which are crucial for ensuring the smooth functioning of Internal Affairs. Additionally, I am committed to upholding the FLC and I believe that my background equips me with the necessary tools to contribute to the overall success of the department.

What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:

I believe my extensive background in Internal Affairs positions me as a strong candidate for the role of Director of Internal Affairs. Throughout my career within IA and other departments, I have demonstrated a keen ability to navigate complex situations, manage conflicts, and provide significant assistance with investigations ordered by SA/SC. My experience in overseeing & mentoring various Agents/Operatives within the department has equipped me with a valued understanding of the challenges and opportunities that will be presented to me if I were Director.

In addition, my track record of adhering to policy, procedures and instructions from Senior Staff, coupled with my commitment to promoting a positive ethical environment aligns seamlessly with the responsibilities associated with the Director of Internal Affairs. I am confident that my strategic approach alongside my dedication to cultivating individuals into the ideal Agent, will contribute significantly to the success of the department.

I possess a strong enthusiasm for the tribunal process, wherein I have actively supported the Chairman by encouraging and aiding fellow agents/ambassadors. If granted the opportunity, I would endeavour to enhance the department by providing instructional sessions and training for individuals involved in both prosecuting and defending cases within a tribunal setting. Additionally, I would guide agents/ambassadors through the proper procedures for conducting tribunals.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:

In my view, the primary responsibility is to ensure that the department operates at full capacity and possesses the necessary resources to enable all personnel to carry out their duties effectively.

Following from this, the director's responsibilities would also include the following:

Communicating announcements regarding IA within the department and externally when necessary
Attending site meetings as and when required by the SA/SC
Develop training programs and mentoring tasks for both Ambassadors and Agents.
Train new upcoming Ambassadors to bring them up to the required standards expected of them
Monitor Ambassador performance throughout the site and investigate further where required
Review internal policies and procedures and ensure all are updated and compliant with the FLC
Arranging meetings within the department to solicit feedback and provide an avenue for CL3 personnel to express concerns or ask questions
Setup investigations when requested by SA/SC and try to involve all within the department where possible
Build and develop relations with other departments within the site
Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:

My directorial character would be an individual who has been transferred from another site. The Site Command and Site Administration of Site-65 have expressed a desire to inject a fresh perspective into the department. This person would collaborate with the existing director to ensure that Internal Affairs is elevated to the expected standard, in contrast to recent feedback. The introduction of this character to the department would be gradual, and they would closely collaborate with the Agents/Ambassadors to cultivate trust and respect.

Due to the various sites this person has been stationed at and the mandatory amnesties undergone, little is known about the director's origins. The only available records are securely stored at Site-██. Consequently, the director lives day by day, refraining from dwelling on their past. When concentration wavers due to attempts to recollect the past, the director promptly consults the medical department and seeks amnestic treatment to ensure the maintenance of a proactive work ethic.

This person's dedication to upholding the Foundation's Legal Codex is unparalleled, making them a key reason why Site Command and Site Administration wish to bring them to Site-65.

Reactions: Moscow

Merrick Travolta

Oct 18, 2023
+Support
Clashed heads once or twice, Overall great man and would be a fine director, Haven't seen you on Ambassador as much as I used to, But would still gladly follow this man

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
+Support
One of the three people I believe to be suitable for the position, Joshua has shown many positive skills for leadership one of them was determination as an ambassador and attorney.
Joshua will do great for the department as long he won't hold any grudges.

Zen

Sep 16, 2023
+Support
Very active Ambassador, been very helpful to me when I'm on IA Agent, and I've seen them take part in major roleplay well.

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
New Email Received
Subject: Departmental Director Assignment Request

>>Open Email

Attached: Position Request Results

A Letter from the Ethics Committee
ec.png

Greetings Joshua Bond,

You have applied for the position of Director of Internal affairs. We thank you for being so enthusiastic about taking on this stressful and challenging position. Your position and eagerness to work for the foundation has been noted and is greatly appreciated. We also wish to thank you for attending the audit in which you showed off your best works, ideas and plans, we were thoroughly impressed.

After deliberating with the Committee regarding your request, we have come to a unanimous agreement. This request has been denied . We hope you are not disheartened by this result. There is fierce competition for this position and you did prove yourself to be a worthy candidate, however the Committee has deliberated and voted in favor of a colleague. We hope we continue to see your growth and development with Internal Affairs.

Thanks again.
Have a lovely day,
Regards,
Ethics Chairman Oisín McKenna

Reactions: 'Blue'
Status
Not open for further replies.