[UK] Joshua Bond Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshbond

Donator
Dec 31, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Joshbond
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): I have a total time of 240 hours on the server (checked via achievement section of F4 panel)
time.PNG
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone:GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Joshua Bond
Chaos name (include your rank): Josh Bond - Alpha
Civilian name: Jeff Bond
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26721075
Discord ID (name#0000): joshbond
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: One warning back in March 2023 for NLR
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I very much do but as it's for other communities I won't go into too much detail. I was a super admin on a Dark RP server but that was over 4-5 years ago, more recently I was an Admin for an Arma 3 Roleplay server which I left 7 months ago.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I do, the Arma 3 Roleplay server was a whitelisted server where you had to complete detailed applications with lore to be able to get in and then there was factions and whitelisted groups etc.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: I honestly cant say, it varies each day due to work and other life commitments. Some days I can be on for 5 hours, some days only 1-2 hours and other days not at all.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I saw that you requested the extra help and with my previous experience I thought I could be of use. I would like to assist with ensuring players are adhering to the rules as the rules are there to allow everyone to have fun within reason.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I am not special over anyone else, not something I agree or believe in.
I can just offer someone with experience and maturity who is willing to put some of their personal time into helping others. I am not doing this for my own benefit but for the benefit of the community.

Last edited:

Edwin

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jul 10, 2023
Hello @Joshbond
I am giving you a
+/- Neutral
No interactions
Vtime
Application

Kind regards,
Edwin

Melon

Oct 1, 2023
- Support
VTime
No Interactions (Could be because you are focused on CI but I've seen people make it work)

Application is Decent

Goodluck!
- Melon

Jack Kincaid

Mar 14, 2023
+Support
-Decent Amount of hours on the server.
-No interactions, though, I
do see you around from time to time. I recommend trying to interact with the community more nonetheless.
-Decent application. Not anything wrong with it but it definitely could have used a bit more effort be put into it.
-The biggest factor for my +Support is your previous Staff experience. I believe you should be given the opportunity to be a staff member on this server.

Foxatron

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Apr 16, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Joshbond ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

kind regards

Foxatron​

Status
Not open for further replies.