Nu-7 LCPL [HELD]
CI-B [HELD]
CI-A [HOLDING]
Senior Agent [HOLDING]
SCP-096 [HOLDING]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Warnings:
Bans: 10
Note: All of the warns / bans are inactive, i learned about my mistakes, i know i did wrong and i am more mature now.

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
About 1-2 month now. (Last year I was senior agent but I got demoted because I was inactive for 1 year. (took a break) I got my senior agent back tho)

Why are you applying for Special Agent?
Because I love playing DEA, its just fun, I want to make this department a good looking department, where the agents are professional and know what to do. I would also train new agents so they can start their journey in the DEA, make new good documents or help anyone that is in need of my help.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
The qualities that make me suitable for this position include my strong commitment to the DEA department/missions, experience, professionalism, leadership skills and problem solving skills. I am someone that can solve problems easily without any problems.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have written one document yet about CI squadrons, but a good document should be clear, professional, accurate and the grammar is very important.

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
Quite simple, hostage negotiations, lead missions, make peace with others, solve problems, train and educate new agents.

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Robin was born on December 5th, 1989 in Berlin. As a child, Robin always had an imagination. Robin dreamed of becoming a superhero, wearing a cape and fighting for justice. Robin was fascinated by stories of spies and secret agents. Robin´s childhood dream, fueled by books and movies, awoken a passion to become a Special Agent someday. With an unwavering determination to turn their dreams into reality, Robin began their journey towards becoming one of the best special agents in the field at the age of 33.

Freddo

Blacklisted Player
Jun 21, 2023

CIbH0Uu.png
Department of External Affairs

Thank you for showing interest in becoming a special agent. At this current time, we do not think you are best suited for the position of special agent. The reason for this should be elaborated on if you decide to get in contact with us.

You may reapply in one week.

Charlie Freddo
Department of External Affairs, Deputy Director
Site-65.

Status
Not open for further replies.