[UK] Juju1968's Intelligence Ambassador Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juju

Civil Gamers Expert
May 1, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:571758809
Discord name: HACKER3456#7963
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 0w, 1d,11H,34m,41s I started back on the server about 2 years ago. I played on the US server for longer than the Uk server most of the time though.
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Jan Gomez
Civilian name: Waka Doie
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: N/A
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: FailRP FearRP
-
Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador? To help my department out and to help everyone in the foundation with keeping info inside not outside the facility I would hate to have info breached I will Personally go out of my way to make sure information Does not get out.
-
What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?: I have been on the server for 2 years I have lots of experience I am good with teaching and training new recruits and I am also good at team Work and using fire arms and also making documents
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: 10+ Documents The document having a Index And being fully Written Also having a Signature section.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?: To make sure Intel Agents are not abusing their powers and doing there job correctly and also making MC&D Permits for them to come and sell inside the facility.
-
Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: Containment Breaches Code black Events Normal Events Investigating new militias and gangs/cartel's/mafia's

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
- Support
Broke rule number 2 of application rules, server didn't exist 2 years ago
1672405927669.png

Slash

Dec 18, 2021

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, Mr Yak.
Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required. You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.