Not open for further replies.

Kayla

SCP-RP Staff
Oct 20, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Kayla1508
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 2536 hours
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Kayla - Director of Medicine, E-11 SGT
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: Michaela
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45057867
Discord ID (name#0000): Kayla1508
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my first.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No warnings/kicks/bans.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: No staff experience.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Holding a Sr. CL4 position, I have gained a lot of experience with serious RP, but I've also played other roleplay games in the past.

How many hours can you be on everyday?: 6+ hours

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
Although I only really joined the server at the start of October 2023, I have gotten to know so many people on the server and really enjoy the community. I would really enjoy the opportunity to interact with everyone in a more meaningful way.
With this said, I have also been on the recieving end of a lot of trouble since the start, and witnessed other players recieving the same treatment. Becoming staff would provide me with the opportunity to help ensure other players don't end up on the recieving end of this.
I also notice that a lot of younger players/female plays will come to me if they're having some problems rather than going to staff, and being in a staff position would allow me to better help them and advise them.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I have incredibly high activity time, and I am active during later hours where there are not so many staff on and will therefore be able to provide assistance where no one else is able. Also as a Sr.CL4 position holder, I have gotten a VERY good grasp on the rules and how the server works. On top of this, I have experiences that taught me to be able to de-escalate situations, remain calm in situations most would find stressful, as well as tailor my interactions to the needs of an individual - allowing them to communicate with me in a way they feel comfortable and understood.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+Support

- Active
- Well known in the community
- Knows the rules pretty well

Good luck!

.teddy

Oct 27, 2023
South Africa
Major +Support
- Well-know, knows the rules well, easy to get along with, would be a good fit in general.
(Good luck! I hope you get it!)

Grong

Dec 30, 2022
-Support

Not active
No experience
Never seen you before
Terrible interactions

+Support

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+Support
-Professional
-Good interactions
-No warnings ever
-Friendly
Best of luck with the application

Geronimo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 29, 2023
United Kingdom
+ Support
Outstanding member of the community, friendly, always happy to help if you need her

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
+Major Support

• EHHHH, KAYLA STAFF APP?! Uh, okay. Sure. Yeah, it's Kayla. I've seen her on a lot (extending well into the late night, oftentimes), so she's very active and I've had a lot of interactions with her - All of them good, fun, etc. Very friendly and approachable, has helped me with a lot of things.

• Contributes a lot to RP, I can see them being potentially a good Event Team member if they so choose to do so at Sr. Mod. Additionally, they're a great E-11, very hard-working, diligent and just an all-around model community member.

• She has good experience in managing & dealing with people, which is generally what you need the most of as a staff member; I think she seems fit to join the Staff team and start learning the ropes.

Alex Honda

Donator
Aug 23, 2022
Hello @Kayla, Today I will be leaving a +Support for the following reasons:
-Active
-Good interactions
-Has good rule knowledge

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
+Support
-slightly active (seriously what the fuck)
-good interactions

-keeps taking CI’s fingers

Sean Hanson

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 15, 2022
+Support
i Could see Kayla as a Strong Staff Member. She is a long time server player And i do believe that she is more then ready. to take on this duty. and I think she would get very far. In the staff team.

doped

SCP-RP Staff
May 28, 2023
Earth
+support
Remember the times where we kidnaped you!
Great hostage!
Massive CI funds source

Status
Not open for further replies.