[UK] Kaz Miller Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Kaz'

Jul 30, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): KermitTheKow

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 144 hours (6 Days)

In what country are you located?: Ireland

Time zone: GMT+1

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Kaz Miller (MTF Nu-7 LCPL)

Chaos name (include your rank): Duster (no rank)

Civilian name: The Real Kaz Miller

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:583001241

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

This is my first application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

3 Warnings 1 Kick
Warning 1: RDM x10 (when I joined I was told I could stab everyone as dclass)
Warning 2: ERP
Warning 3: ARDM x3
Kick: AFK

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
No

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I used to play on a Star Wars rp server and got pretty high up in it but I’ve forgotten the name since then

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
3-6

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I would like to become a moderator for the server because I want to help the people in the server and see the server develop and be more active within the community through helping others with whatever they may need while playing wether that be somebody minging or just general help with rules and other questions they have. I’ve been playing for about 2 months now and I love the server so it would be nice if I could help it in any way I possibly can and I already try my best to help new people with anything I can like rules.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
After only a small while playing on the server I quickly found out most if not all the important rules from personal expirence, asking staff for clarifications and reading over the forums myself so I’m very knowledgeable on the rules of the server. I’m fair so there would be no bias during sits no matter who it’s from/against if I were to become a staff member. I can 100% keep my cool in a sit if someone is being difficult or just in general being loud in a sit. I’m already very active when it comes to TS and the server so I would always be there if someone had problems in game. Even along side school and a little bit of work I have allot of free time so I wouldn’t go inactive without reason. I’m very good socially so I gaurentee there will be no problems in terms of professionalism and general attitude towards the server it’s members and the other staff.

Last edited:

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
- Neutral

- Personally I have not noticed you within site before which makes it hard to form a full verdict.

+ Good playtime
+ Detailed application

Due to my limited interactions with you leaving me unable to produce a full verdict I will leave a Neutral for the time being however this could change should I notice you more onsite in the coming days.

Basilisk

Donator
Jun 30, 2022
Norway
-NEUTRAL
-Barely any interactions

-Previous warnings

-Application could be more detailed.
- No previous staff experience

-----------------------------------------
Hey Kaz i will be giving you a neutral verdict for reasons stated above, Though i may change it to a +Support after having more encounters and interactions with you ingame, And see how do you RP wise and how your Rule knowledge is and how mature you are etc, I also feel like you could add a little more detail in your application.

Rarey

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 13, 2022
-Neutral
Personally I have not noticed you within site before which makes it hard to form a full verdict
The One And Only
-Rarey

BenC

Aug 7, 2022
-Neutral

-Support ur warns are not light ones
-Neutral u have no experiences
-Neutral I've seen u around site but had 0 interactions with u that I can remember

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Kaz Miller ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Although your application is of good quality. It is clear you have not proven yourself to be a reputable member of our community yet. You have warnings which are quite recent and severe. Goodluck in the future!

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.