Do you have a mic?:
Yes I Do

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
E-11 SGT
CI-A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Nope

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
believe that my strong communication skills, ability to work well in a team, and commitment to upholding the values of the organization make me the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant. I have a proven track record of success in high-stakes environments, and am able to think quickly and make sound decisions under pressure. I also possess a strong sense of duty and a deep commitment to the mission of the Foundation, which I believe are essential qualities for anyone seeking to serve as an Ethics Committee Assistant.

In addition to my personal qualities, I also have a wealth of experience in crisis management and decision-making, which I believe would be valuable assets in this role. I am confident in my ability to effectively enforce the Code of Ethics and maintain order within the organization, and am eager to contribute my skills and expertise to the important work of the Ethics Committee.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
In addition to helping ensure that everyone on the site is following the Code of Ethics, Ethics Committee Assistants may also be responsible for:

• Assisting in the investigation of any alleged violations of the Code of Ethics
  • Providing guidance and support to other staff members on ethical matters
  • Participating in the development and review of policies related to ethics and conduct
  • Acting as a mediator in conflicts or disputes that involve ethical issues
  • Assisting in the training of new staff members on the Code of Ethics and ethical principles
  • Maintaining confidentiality and discretion in all matters related to the Ethics Committee
  • Participating in meetings and discussions with the Ethics Committee and other staff members to address ethical concerns and issues.
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Keenun Wild, is dedicated to upholding the highest ethical standards within the Foundation. He has always been a strong advocate for the well-being of all individuals involved in Foundation research, including D-Class personnel, and has worked tirelessly to ensure that all experiments and procedures are conducted in a safe and humane manner.

One of the main storylines that Keenun Wild would be involved in is the ongoing effort to improve the Foundation's ethical guidelines and protocols. He works closely with the Ethics Committee to review and revise existing policies, and to develop new ones as needed. He is also responsible for enforcing these policies on the ground, ensuring that all researchers and staff are held to the highest ethical standards.

Keenun Wild is also involved in a number of other storylines, including the containment and study of various anomalous objects and entities, and the investigation of potential breaches of ethical conduct within the Foundation. He is a skilled researcher and investigator, and is always seeking ways to improve the Foundation's understanding of the anomalous world and to protect humanity from its dangers.

Overall, Keenun Wild is a dedicated and compassionate member of the Foundation, committed to ensuring that all research is conducted ethically and in the best interests of all involved.

(not 100% on this answer not sure if you want a lore of before becoming assistant or after, sorry if wrong)

Last edited:

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Keenun's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreeance that you are suited to be an assistant. Please contact me on Discord/Teamspeak once you're ready for your interview.

You will be put on a trial period for one week if you pass the interview.

Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application and congratulate you on you proceeding to the next stage.

Signed and Approved

Broda Kagen
Ethics Committee Chairman​

Status
Not open for further replies.