STEAM_0:0:95943605

Discord ID (name#0000):
Keenun Wild#3885

Do you have a mic?:
Yes I Do

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is my second staff application, I have also made an application for 096.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Nope

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes, I have over 2 years worth of staff experience on other Gmod communities and also around 3 years worth of staff experience on Arma 3 RP communities.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Yes, I have over 5 years worth of serious RP experience both here on Gmod RP communities and also Arma 3 RP communities and recently GTA V RP communities. I much prefer a serious RP community due to the fun you can have within an RP session.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I work from home 4 days a week so at the moment around 8 hours each day.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I believe I would have the opportunity to not only help create a positive and enjoyable experience for all players on the server, but also to learn and grow as an individual. Being a moderator would allow me to hone my communication and problem-solving skills, as well as give me the chance to work as part of a team and contribute to the success of the server.

Additionally, I have always had a strong passion for video games and have always enjoyed spending time in online communities. Becoming a moderator for your server would allow me to combine my love of video games with my desire to help others and make a positive impact in an online community. I believe that I have the skills and qualities necessary to be a successful and valuable member of your moderation team, and I am excited at the prospect of joining your servers staff team and working to create a positive and enjoyable experience for all players.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I believe I would be able to help with a variety of tasks, including but not limited to:
  • Enforcing the server's rules to ensure that all players are behaving appropriately and following the guidelines set forth by the server.
  • Assisting players with any questions or issues they may have, whether it be related to the server itself or the game in general.
  • Monitoring the chat and keeping an eye out for any players who may be behaving in a disruptive or toxic manner, and taking appropriate action as needed.
I believe I am special over the other applicants because of my extensive experience in being an admin and my ability to remain calm and level-headed in difficult situations. I am also a highly organized and efficient individual, which would allow me to effectively handle multiple tasks and responsibilities at once. Additionally, I have a strong passion for video games, particularly Garry's Mod, which would allow me to fully immerse myself in the role of a moderator and fully commit to helping create a positive and enjoyable experience for all players on the server.

Last edited:

Saucy

Nov 9, 2022
+ Support
+Chill lad
+Good rule knowledge
+No past warnings
+Previous experience
+Very detailed and well made application
+Mature/Good age
@KeenunWild

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
+ SUPPORT

+ Good Interactions
+ Good Application
+ No warnings / Bans

Good luck!

Macca

Donator
Oct 3, 2022
+Support

+Mature
+Good Application
+No warnings / Bans
+Mature

Good Luck!

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @KeenunWild ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Kind Regards,
Requis & Demi​

Status
Not open for further replies.