For how long have you played on CG SCP: 10 days playtime roughly
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT/BST
Character name(s): Kira Rose
Civilian name: NA
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: E11 CPL (Holding), SCP096 (Holding), IA Ambassador x2 (Held), Ethics Committee asstiant (Held)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None
-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador? I have always enjoyed Internal Affairs and seem to always return to the department, I want to become an Ambassador so i can help shape and guide the department to greatness, I want to work closely with the members of the department to ensure performance and conduct is up to standerd and guide new upcoming agents with correct and appropriate training. I want to support the department in any way i can as i did in the past.
-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: I have been a IA Ambassador twice now so have experiance with the role, I am a very strong communicater and work well with others as well as having strong teamworking and leadership skills. I already know the department well and how it should be operating and seen areas of improvement.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: Soooo many in my prior roles they have been largely document focused, A good document should be informative and detailed without moving around the point of "waffling" It should be well presented and formated.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?: Internal Affairs Ambassadors work both with junior agents and leadership withen internal affairs department as well as site administration and the ethics committee, Ambassadors guide new agents and train them to appropriate standerds as well as induct new agents. Ambassadors deal with any problems and work with departmental leadership on this if necessary.
-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: Kira's main focus is going to try resolve problems she has seen withen the department and work with the directors and ambassadorial team to improve operating standards

Page 1.pngPage 2.pngPage 3.pngpage 4.pngpage 5.pngPage 6.png

Reactions: Monkeytophat

Charles "Ze" Whittme

Apr 4, 2023

+Support

-Prior experience
-Professional and a good member of IA in the past

I enjoyed having Kira as an IA Ambassador before, they deserve the position again.

Last edited:

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
+ Support
Kira showed a lot of friendliness and that she's mature while being on ECA She deserves the role
+ Good interactions

Prophet

Aug 11, 2022
+support
She's scarily good at investigations, laws, and dealing with arrests
She is fun to interact with

Ashton

Jun 3, 2022
Wales, United Kingdom
+Support
- Kira presents wonderful leadership in my opinion and is a nice person to associate with. She is very competent and has occasionally assisted me with any problems I have had while working at the facility. I believe she deserves this position in the foundation.

Hope you get the job.
Many wishes,
Ashton.

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
IA-Logo.png

Interview Required

Good day, Kira Rose.

After seeing your hard work through the last weeks and getting positive feedback from the Ambassador team, we've come to the conclusion that you're capable of performing the duties of an Ambassador. The next step in the application process will be an Interview. Please contact me on teamspeak or discord once you are ready for the Interview.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs James Krane

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
IA-Logo.png

Application Accepted

Good day, Kira Rose.

After seeing your hard work through the last weeks and getting positive feedback from the Ambassador team, we've come to the conclusion that you're capable of performing the duties of an Ambassador. Welcome to the team. Find me In Character and I will get your whitelist assigned by an admin and guide you into your first steps as an ambassador.

Kindest Regards and congratulations,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs James Krane

Status
Not open for further replies.