[UK] Kira Rose ECM Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kira Rose

Jun 9, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56884070
Discord name: GTnKGaming#1158
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 8.3 days playtime been playing the server since early last year roughly
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT/BST
Character name(s): Kira Rose
Civilian name: None
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Ethics Assistent (HOLDING), IA Ambassador John Talvaski (Held) MTF 01 PFC Odin (Held)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None
-
What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why: Ethics Committee Member
-
What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?: I have been working at Site 65 for a long time previously holding prestigious positions that have grown me as an individual ever since i joined site 65 i have had a huge intrest in Ethics and its implications on the site, As a result i spent a large amount of time working as an Internal Affairs Agent observing researchers and site staff through this i realised that i had good amount of knowledge and intrest in the ethics code.
I eventually achieved the rank of Ambassador in internal affairs and worked that position for a few months under my old name. Shortly after becoming Ambassador i joined MTF O1 achieving the rank of PFC before having to resign due to gender reassignment.

To summerise the above i have spent a lot of time working on this site holding CL4 positions and have a wide ammount of experiance working with the code of ethics, I have amazing teamworking and communication skills as well as expert leadership skills. Excellent deduction skills. I am a very skilled individual that aims to bring a lot to the team and promote ethical practice on the site whilst ensuring that people are acknowledged for good work at the same time those that squander the code of ethics face corrective action. I have excellent knowledge on the CoE, CoC, Legal Codex as well as departmental policies. I am always kind and proffessional but can be stern when the situation demands.

Furthermore i have always enjoyed the paperwork side of such jobs and currently am working on personell files for members of staff.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?: The Ethics committee's purpose is to hold the foundation accountable for its actions and suggest action in order to ensure that the rights of persons are upheld, The Committee states what is ethical and what is not. The Committee sets ethical guidelines for departments to ensure all departments function ethically. The Committee does not use euphemisms and states things how they are. The ethics committee also advises site command on what is acceptable and what is not, The committee also acknowlages that the foundation sometimes has to comit acts of cruelty but the committee states if that cruelty is necessary and to the best intrests of the site and the general population.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?): Ethics Committee Assistant, Ethics Committee Member, Director of Internal Affairs, Director of Medical
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in: Lore will be posted below. I aim to continue to work with the research department as currently that is the most unethical department Kira is fixated on ensure that improves and will do anything in her power to ensure it does, She is currently investigating a range of violation across departments and is creating personell files for offending staff to track the rate of offences.
Page 1.pngPage 2.pngPage 3.pngPage 4.pngPage 5.pngPage 6.pngPage 7.png

Reactions: "Rain"

"Rain"

Jan 22, 2023
+ Support

- Extremely active
- Very knowledgable
- Lots of experience
- Extremely competent

• Love
Reactions: Kira Rose

checkraisefold

Dec 3, 2022
Hello Kira, today I will be giving you a < ++Support >

My reasons being:
+ Extremely active
+ Does their job as ECA exceedingly well, very competent
+ CL4 experience
+ Great roleplayer
+ Pleasure to chat with

Good luck!

J. 'Eidolon' Shekelstein

Sep 10, 2022
ForumPost.png

- Ethics Committee Verdict Report
- Kira Rose for Ethics Committee Member

Good Evening Ms Rose,

Thank you for showing an interest in joining the Ethics Committee; The Committee has met in deliberation of your application and concluded that you are not yet suited to assume the position of Ethics Committee Member. You may contact me personally at your own leisure if you require elaboration on the Committee's decision. You may reapply for this position in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.