For how long have you played on CG SCP: 11 days playtime
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT/BST
Character name(s): Kira Rose [VK-D]
Civilian name: NA
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: E11 CSG (Holding), IA Ambassador (Holding) ,Ethics Asst: (Held), IA ambassador x2 (Held) O1 LCPL (Held)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?: I have prior experiance with ethics asst: I am a very strong communicator and very strong teamplayer, I have a great deal of knowledge with the foundation legal codex and memorise new policies in short amounts of time and am very attentive and reguarly notice things others miss, I am extremely skilled with the foundations tribunal process and a competent prosicutor, I always learn from my mistakes and aim to improve where i have faultered. I am knowledgeable in departmental policies, I work well with site administration and site command and am always respectful.
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?: Ethics committee Asst: take their orders from the committee and fullfill their orders to perfection, They assist the committee with their duties such as paperwork and or auditing and investigations on behalf of the committee, They attend meetings with departments when under instruction to do so, They are the first point of contact for site members to contact the committee.
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Kira Rose a previously dismissed Asstiant seeks to return to the committee she understands the problems that previously arrised with her and has spent time learning and ammending to ensure these do not come up again, She always enjoyed working with the committee and wants to return to doing so, She is still hyper focused on becoming a Ethics Member and although her attempts to move up in the foundation have so far been unsucessfull they all where to serve her end goal. In the time she spent away from the committee she learnt to be more proffessional and communicate better with the committee as well as portray a better image. She has ensured she is less stern and more fair. Her goal remains unchanged. Kira wants to focus on tribunals and the research department ensuring policies are followed.

Page 1.pngPage 2.pngPage 3.pngpage 4.pngpage 5.pngPage 6.png

Vxnt

Jun 5, 2022
+Support
Seen them around a lot as E11
Good RP
Very friendly!

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
Major +Support
More than fit for the position, it would be silly to deny her.

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the Ethics Committee. Hello, Kira Rose.
Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us.

No further action is required. You may re-apply in two weeks' time. Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.