[UK] Kira Rose - SCP 096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kira Rose

Jun 9, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56884070
Discord name: GTnKGaming#1158
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 9 days days playtime been playing the server since early last year roughly
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT/BST
Character name(s): Kira Rose
Civilian name: None
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):

levels.jpg
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: IA Ambassador x2 (Held), 01 LCpl Odin (Held), Ethics Comittee Assistant (Holding), E11 PVT (Holding)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I am a very very strong roleplayer and understand the lore of SCP 096 and hope to use my roleplay skills and lore knowledge to bring more in depth roleplay with 096. I have great knowledge of the rules in regards 096 due to spending time reading them and dealing with violations of said rules. I hope to use my skills and knowledge to create intresting and lore appropriate scenes with 096.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: When passified SCP 096 will usually sit in a fetal positions crying to itself, SCP 096 only becomes aggressive should someone look at its face. SCP 096 has a tendancy to face walls when passified or away from human contact areas because the entity finds it extremely upsetting when people look at it therefore attempts to avoid looking at people where it can as it dous not want to harm people but its entire body is compelled to do so if face to face contact is made, The entity then continues to cry to itself.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: SCP 096 should not enter spawn area's unless its target is in there in which it will kill the target but then should face away from players in an attempt to discourage being looked at, SCP 096 can roam if the entity has been left alone for 60 seconds but keep in mind that it still wants to avoid being looked at.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: SCP 096 can be recontained once it is passified and has no target, The process for this is as follows, Wait for 096 to have no target ensuring containment teams have scramblers to avoid triggering 096, At which point 096 should have a bucket placed on its head and cuffed, MTF's should close area's SCP 096 is moving through in an attempt to avoid retriggering SCP 096 at which point they should return to its containment cell ensuring its airlock is in working order.

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Kira Rose
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,

Luft​

Status
Not open for further replies.