[UK] Kira Rose - Site advisor application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kira Rose

Jun 9, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56884070
Discord name: GTnKGaming#1158
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 8.3 days playtime been playing the server since early last year roughly
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT/BST
Character name(s): Kira Rose
Civilian name: None
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Ethics Committee Assistent (Holding) Internal Affairs Ambassador John Talvaski (Held) O1 PFC Odin (Held)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None
-
Why are you applying for Site Advisor? I am applying for site advisor because i have held a few clearence level 4 positions and want to gain some experiance as a senior clearence level 4 personell, I have always been intruiged by senior positions and how they guide and create the roleplay on the server. I want to focus on bringing more in depth and character building roleplay to general gameplay. I belive with my roleplay skills and experiance i could accomplish this, Furthermore i enjoy the documentation side of being in a leadship or senior position and have produced the odd document here and there including research orders from the ECM's and various in depth in game papers during my gameplay.
-
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?: I have worked as as Internal Affairs Ambassador and O1 as well as a Ethics Committee Assistant throughout these roles i have gained a wide understanding of how the diffrent departments run and what their strengths and weakness's are as a result of my understanding for the departments it could assist the departments in ensuring they are running as site administration belive they should be. I have good working relationships with personell on site and always come from a place of posative communication and understanding when dealing with others.

I have very strong communication and leadership skills as well as strong teamworking and problem solving. I belive these skills will be an asset to site administration and assist with the day to day running of the site. I aim to work closely and constructivly with the site director ensuring his orders and requests are carried out in an efficiant manner. I am a very dedication and ambitious women and always put 110% into everything i do.
-
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?: Site administration works closely with each department on site to ensure they are aware of the diffrent policies and codes that govern the day to day running. Site administration is responsable for ammending and creating new site codes for the departments to follow. Site administration works very closely with each department and suggests or impliments changes to try and ensure the department is at its best. Site administration also performs monthly reviews on each department.
-
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in: Kira Aims to work with all departments but specificaly has noticed that the research department has a lot of problems when it comes to lawfull practice and aims to work closely with other site administration and the research department in order to see where things are going wrong.
Page 1.pngPage 2.pngPage 3.pngPage 4.pngPage 5.pngPage 6.pngPage 7.png

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
-support heard some bad things about you during research and some bad interactions although some good ones but mainly bad ones

Last edited:

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023
+Support
Good roleplayer and very professional and i have had good interactions with you. Also good lore and decent app.

Lucía "Skibble"

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
+Support
- Good interactions
- Good RP (I promise to not try to bribe gensec again)
- Good at CL4 positions she already has

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
+Huge Support

+Great interactions
+VERY Active!
+Professional and Dedicated to the Job
+an experienced CL4 Member

Thomas Stone

Aug 10, 2022
Neutral
Although Kira has A LOT of experience within CoE, I believe it be best suited for her to remain in ECA for a while before moving up the chain of command. SA does need more personnel and Kira would be an amazing fit, however I believe it is too soon for her to move up and should focus on assisting SA and finding out what they do whether it be being assigned in SA-Ethics Operations or just in general asking questions on what we do.

Best of luck - Stones.

Last edited:

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
I'll +support this but for a word

Kira u need to spend more time on ECA before going to SA. U have been ECA for about 2 weeks most.

And u dont play the internal ambassador job ever but I can see that cause ECA

But on to the good stuff

Great role player
Basically a walking CoE CoC and LC book.
Takes her job very seriously (some times a bit to much)
Had amazing interactions and saw her rise from internal agent to ambassador to ECA all in a short time span

Last edited:
Reactions: Kira Rose

Kira Rose

Jun 9, 2022
I'll +support this but for a word

Kira u need to spend more time on ECA before going to SA. U have been ECA for about 2 weeks most.

And u dont play the internal ambassador job ever but I can see that cause ECA

But on to the good stuff

Great role player
Basically a walking CoE CoC and LC book.
Takes her job very seriously (some times a bit to much)
Had amazing interactions and saw her rise from internal agent to ambassador to ECA all in a short time span
I appreciate the feedback yes I dropped ambassador when I got ECA.

Before returning I spent months playing as an IA ambassador and contributing to the team. I have had CL4 experience but never done a senior CL4 position and this is something I hope to explore as it will be my first senior position.

Just thought I would clarify

Again thank you for the feedback.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
I appreciate the feedback yes I dropped ambassador when I got ECA.

Before returning I spent months playing as an IA ambassador and contributing to the team. I have had CL4 experience but never done a senior CL4 position and this is something I hope to explore as it will be my first senior position.

Just thought I would clarify

Again thank you for the feedback.
Yes that's all fine as ECA and ambassador are basically one in the Same (one just has female models lmao)

But u def need more time on ECA

Reactions: Kira Rose

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
+Support
I definitely not threatened by being pegged to support this

brewr

Jun 23, 2022
Scotland
-Support

Althought it is not bad RP, Kira's roleplay consists of being patronizing towards people who are caught breaking policies / codes.

Furthermore, you have been Ethics Assistant for only 2 weeks. I advise gaining more experience.

Finally, you have recently just been denied a position for Ethics Committee Member. It is clear that all you want is a higher administrative position and have no real ambition for any specific role.

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+ support
- see you around site actively
- mostly all of the interactions have been good
- Mature

ThunderCloud

Nov 7, 2022
Neutral

- Patronising towards people.
- Got denied from ECM recently.

Those are essentially the same points made by Bartender, you do some good RP but you seem to sometimes invest too much time into minor offences that some people will consider a waste of time not only that I think you need a little bit more experience and activity for people to see that you have a passion for a specific role instead of any.

Kira Rose

Jun 9, 2022
Neutral

- Patronising towards people.
- Got denied from ECM recently.

Those are essentially the same points made by Bartender, you do some good RP but you seem to sometimes invest too much time into minor offences that some people will consider a waste of time not only that I think you need a little bit more experience and activity for people to see that you have a passion for a specific role instead of any.
Thank you for your feedback, yes I am aware the character comes across as patronising she recently went through a redesign to make her more applicable to the lore of her current role and through my research I found that her being professional yet slightly patronising would be correct and most lore friendly. She is still being developed into a better rounded character that is even deeper but it takes time and interactions.

At the end of the day everything I do is for the Role-play and i am always in character.

Just thought I would clarify the patronising comment.

Again thank you.

Kira x

ThunderCloud

Nov 7, 2022
Thank you for your feedback, yes I am aware the character comes across as patronising she recently went through a redesign to make her more applicable to the lore of her current role and through my research I found that her being professional yet slightly patronising would be correct and most lore friendly. She is still being developed into a better rounded character that is even deeper but it takes time and interactions.

At the end of the day everything I do is for the Role-play and i am always in character.

Just thought I would clarify the patronising comment.

Again thank you.

Kira x
No problem, too add on, the interactions I’ve had with you were quite nice but I feel that spending a little bit more time on one role is better than testing how far you can get in a short period of time.

RedBubble55

Jun 21, 2022
West Midlands, UK

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Kira Rose

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied.

The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.​

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.