Kato

Feb 15, 2022
Name: Kato :) / Loki
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80677142
Previous Rank : Head Moderator
Who demoted you?: Coolfrae
Date of demotion?: 03/10/2022
What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
What is the case against you?: Taking a 2 Week Break from SCP-RP without informing Management
Is this true?: Yes
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: Never.
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Never.

What is your side of the story?:

Honestly, I was an edgy 17 year old kid back when I last was in the staff team. I was very busy with school and extracurricular activities and prior to the 2 week break I had already taken repeated LOAs and my Activity had dropped quite a bit. The thought of resigning back then was already stuck in my head, yet I was not able to commit to that as I did not want to give up the rank. And ultimately as seen, it did not matter. I had lost my passion and motivation to be on the server, playing Intelligence back then was not fun anymore. So driving me to be on the server, forcing myself to staff and roleplay, just was not really possible. I liked being in the staff team, the people were great, the event team was still fun. However RP Burnout hits us all sometimes. I needed a break but was too stubborn to admit I needed a break so I just did not contact any management about my leave, which obviously was stupid.

Why should you return / what will you change?:

Since I last was part of the staff team I obviously matured quite a bit, I am 19 Years Old now and in University, living in my own place. This allows me to have a very flexible schedule and also allows myself to have a very good amount of freetime. I came back to the Server a few weeks ago and have started to regain my passion for it, however I can still feel something missing. I miss being able to take care of rule breaks myself and miss being able to contribute more to the upkeep of this server. As stated before I have way more time now to dedicate to the server, due to a flexible schedule, so I would be able to be present in the early and afternoon-evening busy times and make sure the server runs smoothly especially during the “downtime”. Also I would definitely make sure to always be in contact with management if I require a LOA or a small break or anything else that might be bothering me. I have matured enough by now to make sure nothing will happen again like last time. I have no doubt that I would be a competent, helpful and friendly fit for the staff team now.

All in all I would be very grateful for another shot at being part of the Staff Team and for a chance to redeem myself. Thank you for reading. I am looking forward to your Consideration.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
-/+Neutral

Hi, thanks for taking the time to make an appeal

I think honestly from reading your application you would be a great fit again for the staff team, but you need to be more active that’s the only negative

cityismy

May 10, 2023
-/+Neutral

Hi, thanks for taking the time to make an appeal

I think honestly from reading your application you would be a great fit again for the staff team, but you need to be more active that’s the only negative
He is very active, every day i get on I see him, what are you on about blue

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Kato,

Thanks for taking the time to make a demotion appeal.

You were demoted more than 1 year ago, and I'm not sure how well you performed back then, although I did hear some good things. I believe it's fair giving you Moderator, considering how long it's been.

Please contact a Senior Admin+ to continue with this process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.