[UK] Lotus's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian <3

May 15, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): TropicalBrian
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 2 Weeks
Age: 14 (I have been given permission from Marco to apply)
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF O-1 PVT [REDACTED] 'Lotus'
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: N/A
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:215601623
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

This is the first application I have made.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

As of now I hold 1 ban for LTAP, and 4 Warnings for RDM, FearRP, FailRP, and NLR. To be honest the reasons to these warns are unknown to me, it's been a while since I have received them.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

I do, I currently hold about a years worth of Staff Experience in multiple SWRP Servers, as well as an SCPRP server.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

As to support my claim above, 7/10 of the servers that I have previously staffed on were classed as Serious RP.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

Generally throughout the week (M,T,W,T,F) I can be on anywhere from 6-10 hours, on the Weekends (S,S) I can be on for about 12-18 hours.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

My objecting within most things in life is to help out wherever I can, I'd like to bring that same ideal to CG and ensure that the server is running how it should be and ensure that rules are being followed, aside making sure people are following the rules I genuinely want to make sure everyone is having a enjoyable experience on CG.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

Due to me being within the USA yet playing on the SCP-RP UK Server, I am usually on from 8 am EST Time to 2 am EST Time, allowing me to play within peak hours and inactive hours, allowing me to ensure my directives above to be followed at all times, the reason I bring this up is mostly because of the fact that some (not all) players have the ideal of "There is no staff on, rules don't apply" and I would honestly like to ensure that is not put into effect during inactive hours. I am completely unbiased when it comes to a staff situation, I like to hear both sides of the story that is presented and then make a decision on what should be done.

Last edited:

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Hello Tea,

After reading your application, I am going to give you a Neutral.

The reason for this is although you have transferrable skills from your past staffing experiences and knowledge of Serious RP, I have not had enough interactions with you to ascertain your maturity, rule knowledge and/or roleplay knowledge.

Furthermore your application is formatted in a way that is confusing and it took me multiple times wondering why you had bold answers and then standard unformatted questions, if I could give feedback, i would reccomend bolding the questions instead of the answers, this will make it more clear where we are to focus our eyes on.

Best of luck
- Yeke

Foxatron

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Apr 16, 2022
+Support
-/+maturity unsure
+Good rule knowledge

Last edited:

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
-/+Neutral

I, myself, have not interacted with you enough to understand your maturity/rule knowledge etc..
However I do recall seeing moments of you acting in a way that would not be befitting of staff. This point is further backed up by both your previous warnings, and what other staff have told me through hearsay.

Good luck

Brian <3

May 15, 2022
Hello Tea,

After reading your application, I am going to give you a Neutral.

The reason for this is although you have transferrable skills from your past staffing experiences and knowledge of Serious RP, I have not had enough interactions with you to ascertain your maturity, rule knowledge and/or roleplay knowledge.

Furthermore your application is formatted in a way that is confusing and it took me multiple times wondering why you had bold answers and then standard unformatted questions, if I could give feedback, i would reccomend bolding the questions instead of the answers, this will make it more clear where we are to focus our eyes on.

Best of luck
- Yeke

Hello Yeke,

After reading your response I can mutually agree with the formatting issue, after reading my application over again it was a bit confusing to distinguish the questions from the answers so I have taken your suggestion into mind and applied it to my application and I do believe that it does make it more clear to understand.

Thank you

+Support
+mature
+Good rule knowledge

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to read and respond to my application

-/+Neutral

I, myself, have not interacted with you enough to understand your maturity/rule knowledge etc..
However I do recall seeing moments of you acting in a way that would not be befitting of staff. This point is further backed up by both your previous warnings, and what other staff have told me through hearsay.

Good luck

Hello Kw1ll,

Thank you for taking the time to read and respond to my application.

I have just recently transferred to the SCP-RP UK site, previously I had played on the US Site so I have had limited interactions with most people outside of O1 and the people I see on a daily basis within the UK Site.

My warnings are a stamp of me acting in a bad way within the server enough to warrant a warning and I understand that, yet these warnings were from a while ago and I have not recently had any infractions, I believe since these warnings that I have improved on my rule knowledge as well as the COE and COC enough to make sure that I do not get another warning.

Thank you.

- 'The Lotus'

IIcceePhoenix

Apr 10, 2022
Greetings, today, I will be giving you a - Support on your application.

- Maturity | Personally, my interactions with you on the USA branch have not left a good opinion of you with me. I’ve seen you be removed from both Ethics Committee assistant, and Intelligence Ambassador, as confirmed by both respective departments. On top of that, I’ve heard, however not seen, that you destroyed all the documentation you created for the Intel department when you were forcibly removed. This is one reason I do not believe you would be fit for staff work.

- Previous punishments | I personally find your past record as moving your reputation below the standard that is expected of a member of the staff team, especially with five charges, one of which being a full ban for leaving to avoid punishment.

Brian <3

May 15, 2022
Greetings, today, I will be giving you a - Support on your application.

- Maturity | Personally, my interactions with you on the USA branch have not left a good opinion of you with me. I’ve seen you be removed from both Ethics Committee assistant, and Intelligence Ambassador, as confirmed by both respective departments. On top of that, I’ve heard, however not seen, that you destroyed all the documentation you created for the Intel department when you were forcibly removed. This is one reason I do not believe you would be fit for staff work.

- Previous punishments | I personally find your past record as moving your reputation below the standard that is expected of a member of the staff team, especially with five charges, one of which being a full ban for leaving to avoid punishment.

Response

Greeting to you as well,

When I had been removed from the Ethics Committee Assistant the reason I was told for being removed was that I had died to an elevator while I had a document on me that was intended to be sent to an Ethics Committee Member, at the time there was no member on so I had just kept the document within my inventory, the reason I had lost the documentation is because I had gone into an elevator and one of the Omega-1 members of the SCP-RP US site had been in front of me trying to leave the elevator and someone from below had called it back down, causing me to die. They said I could have used the penumatic chute although at the time I was unaware of the existance of one within the Ethics Committee Bunks, otherwise I was told no reason. Personally, it was their choice but I don't believe that the choice was right, as well as the fact that they refused to give me any feedback on what I had done wrong to get removed besides that instance, which I believed to be a little bit of an over reaction, but again, their choice not mine.

When I had been removed from Intelligence Ambassador it was because I had been running around EZ and the Site generally with several other agents laughing and having fun
WHILE FOLLOWING ORDERS AND THE COE + COC
I was then told I was being removed for "being mingey" despite following orders and the COE and COC, again, I wasn't told a specific reason, just "mingey" . On the term of the documentation, over 25-30 of my documents were originally destroyed by the 05 Council and A1, specifically O5-2 "The Allfather", when this had happened I was told that he had no right to do that and he was spoken to by many people and apologized and we moved on our way. Afterwards there were about 10 documents left on the board, Pothead had told me that we was looking to clean out the boards and make it more organized so I figured that I would destroy the documents and start putting them on the SCIPNET instead of cluttering the board with them, Pothead agreed and I did so. After I was removed I had decided maybe I should give the SCP-RP UK site a try, when I found it to be less toxic, more RP inducing and generally more fun to play on with nicer people, I decided to fully switch to the UK Site, one day I had accidently logged onto the US Site one morning instead of the UK site and went to place some documents on the board that I meant to do the previous day, when I had realized that I was on the wrong server I had picked up the documents and placed them on the floor for destruction. Pothead had walked in and said "you better not destroy my documents" threatening me and what not, afterwards I kinda just walked off and logged onto the right server. While I no longer play Intelligence within the SCP-RP UK Site, there is still much proof of the work I have done regarding documentation within the SCIPNET, you can view them for yourself, they are listed as "Interrogation #-#" an example of one of the documents that are currently posted would be Interrogation A-8, you can view them for yourself as anything Clearance Level 3 and above as they are locked to those CL Levels.

On terms of the warnings/bans, as I have stated previously, most of which happened quite a while ago and I have prevented such warnings from happening again.

Thanks for taking your time to read my application and make a response, I hope you have a splendid night.

- 'The Lotus'

Last edited:

Tim Wilson

Donator
Apr 23, 2022
+support
+you have shown to constantly follow rules
+good and kind guy
+able to take criticism
+mature

Every interaction with him is great and I don’t have any negative from my personal experiences, and as I’ve said only from my personal experiences so I can’t speak for everyone else

Last edited:

MateoSantoro

Apr 17, 2022
-Natural leaning towards -Support

+Active
-Hefty amount of warnings with a ban on top
-Can be mature at times however when upset tends to lash out
-From my experience with him his rule knowledge was not the best however this was a few weeks ago

Deleted member 55

Application Denied

Hi @Tea <3,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Unfortunately, your reputation in-game is not of a standard we expect from a staff member, please involve yourself with the community more and prove that you're an asset to the staff team before re-applying.

You may re-apply in 1 week​

Status
Not open for further replies.