Luci "Haze" Demon's

May 10, 2022
Hungary
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): danielvigh72
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):

20240113113832_1.jpg
In what country are you located?: Germany
Time zone: CEST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Luci "Haze" Demon's
Chaos name (include your rank): Luci "Ghost" Demon (Recruit)
Civilian name: Krill Jackson
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:244182436
Discord ID (name#0000): pharajo (The Elder Cigány)
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- I've applied before

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Yes, FailrRP for going to 914 as d-class while cloack activily said that it's allowed without info IC. That was before it got changed. FeaRP/Meta for shooting ISD as d-class
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes, i were a Mod on the SCP-RP UK server.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, i've been in IA (Operative) almost since i've been playing on the CN server. As well Ex E-11 CSG, Ex Nu-7 SGT.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Depending on school days, 2-5 Hours on avarage (Or more). On weekends the whole day if im not busy.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I enjoy the server and have spent a lot of time on it. The issue that I notice frequently here is that new players come and go. The ones who stay do not obey any rules, either because they are unaware of them or because they are trolling. As previously said, I was a moderator who had to retire due to my previous school/private life. I want to support you by showing up on a regular basis and working my way up so that in the future I can help you with more than just staffing. Now that I have the time, I intend to stay active.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Of my prior experience as an ex-moderator on the server, i am really knowledgeable and understanding to deal with situations. I am enthusiastic about contributing to the success of the Garry's Mod SCP server. As a regular player, I have observed the positive impact moderators can have on the community by ensuring fair play, resolving disputes, and maintaining a friendly environment. I want to be a part of the team that upholds these values and ensures that all players have an enjoyable experience.

Last edited:

Cheetah / RustyOsprey2

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 24, 2023
+1 V-time
+1 Previous experience

+/- Decent application

(Please change the color from purple to something else, as its almost impossible to read on the black backround)

Kato

Feb 15, 2022
+1 Active, Decent experience. From what I can tell relatively competent.
+/- Application a bit short lived

Last edited:

Stealth

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Dec 4, 2022
Hello @Luci "Haze" Demon's , today I will be giving you a + Support for the following reasons:

- Previous staffing experience
- Active within the server
- Good interactions

Good Luck,
Stealth / Falcon

Last edited:

Edwin

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jul 10, 2023
Hello @Luci "Haze" Demon's ,
I am giving you a +/- Neutral

I at current have had no memorable interaction with you.

+Past staff experience

Good luck,
Edwin

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Since you were a Moderator previously, pretty sure u make a resignation appeal. Trial Mod+ do resignation appeal not apply again imo

Luci "Haze" Demon's

May 10, 2022
Hungary
Since you were a Moderator previously, pretty sure u make a resignation appeal. Trial Mod+ do resignation appeal not apply again imo
Hi, I was a moderator but had to step down because of personal and school-related issues. They said I could just reapply here whenever I'm ready again!

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Hi, I was a moderator but had to step down because of personal and school-related issues. They said I could just reapply here whenever I'm ready again!
Unsure why they told you to apply again. Moderators and above do resignation appeals. TMods apply again

Luci "Haze" Demon's

May 10, 2022
Hungary
Unsure why they told you to apply again. Moderators and above do resignation appeals. TMods apply again
Yes, I did make a verbal "resignation appeal". The Admin that I spoke with ATM told me that we could skip the appeal on forums and settle it verbally. I don't personally see any issues with this. Why would I seek an appeal for my resignation when it has already been resolved?

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Yes, I did make a verbal "resignation appeal". The Admin that I spoke with ATM told me that we could skip the appeal on forums and settle it verbally. I don't personally see any issues with this. Why would I seek an appeal for my resignation when it has already been resolved?
Because thats how shit is supposed to go. Thats the problem I see with it as the Admin was wrong?

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Locked temporarily until I look into an external issue.​

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Luci "Haze" Demon's
Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

I will be putting a little note here though, the next time you resign abruptly or within a very unreasonable timeframe will get you an instant year leading up to a potential indefinite blacklist from staff appealable to SA+ only. Meaning, this is your last chance considering your prior appeals.

Kind Regards, Luft.​

Status
Not open for further replies.