[UK] Luka Mlatimudan's GenSec Captain Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acey

Dec 26, 2022
Croatia, Republic of
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:77095778

Discord name: Acey#4848

For how long have you played on CG SCP: ~1-2 months ( VTIME: 6d 16h 40m at the moment of writing )

In what country are you located?: Croatia

Time zone: CET / CEST (UTC+1)

Character name(s): Luka Mlatimudan

Civilian name: Kurchina Jebach

What server are you applying for? SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:

Yes!

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

MTF E-11 LCPL
MTF E-11 CPL ( Currently holding )

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

N/A as far as I'm aware

Why are you applying for Security Captain?

I would like to become a captain because I enjoy being part of GENSEC ( as it's my most played role ) and generally just being part of a team and making sure everything runs smoothly. Also to fill out the role when there are no others currently available to do so, there have been quite a few situations with a Code 2 where we could not have done anything but sit there hoping a captain would arrive shortly and doing sweeps is always a fun exercise in teamwork and cooperation, I want to make sure all GENSEC are on the same page when it comes to doing this and to make sure everyone is aware of their position during said sweeps ( due to me seeing some captain(s) not properly informing people of their roles and allowing for awful sweeps to be conducted ).

Training is another part of the Captain duties I'd love to partake in. In those low-down situations when there's nothing occurring but peaceful testing, being able to train more people and assuring we have a stronger and more capable GENSEC team at all times is quite a valuable thing in my opinion and the more trained GENSEC, the more trained RRT we'll have and the easier our sweeps will go; a riot shield simply changes the situation in the favour of GENSEC drastically and improves the survival rate of GENSEC units.

In short, I enjoy maintaining the standard of GENSEC personnel and making sure everyone is up to date on the current rules and stipulations as well as training new RRT staff and improving the capabilities / assisting new GENSEC cadets and performing well-times and well-executed sweeps.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:

My previous experience in playing GENSEC Sergeant and RRT Sergeant have given me enough insight into the inner workings of GENSEC; I've observed the currently on-duty Captains and am trying to pick up on their modus operandi. I believe that with my constant wish to learn more and improve as well as the current state of my knowledge allow me to be an effective team leader and in-turn a competent GENSEC Captain. And as a Captain, I believe I can be a role model for the Cadets who just joined, seasoned Officers who want to advance further and veteran Sergeants that just need that push.

Recently, I’ve also joined E-11 and that has given me some idea of how to operate in a squadron and cooperate with fellow GENSEC personnel as well as how to respond to certain codes ( Obviously GENSEC and E-11 don’t respond the same way to codes but it gives insight on who has which role in specific situations ).

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

-Making sure that GENSEC is up to standard and to make sure everyone is doing their jobs perfectly

-Approving and performing Class-D block sweeps during Code 2 alerts | When Class-D are confirmed of having CL3+ keycard and / or are armed in numbers

-Doing training and tryouts and keeping the troop up to date

-Educating cadets on current rules and regulations

-Assisting IA when required

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Right after completing police academy, Luka swiftly joined the police force and was sworn-in at the regional police office and issued a SIG Sauer 226 sidearm. He did whatever he could to win the hearts of the locals despite his ‘French mouth’ and some took warmth to it. He had also made sure to improve on himself whenever he could.

Luka spent a good bit of time doing office work, as was the reality of being a police officer sometimes, but he engaged in a few shootouts where he showed some skill with his firearm. He eventually had made it to sergeant, soon he might’ve been offered the position of detective sergeant but that all changed one evening when Luka received a call about a suspicious person around a local grocery store “Another regular code-917, most likely someone loitering and being awkward” - he thought as the snows of N[REDACTED] [REDACTED] fell, but unbeknownst to him, he was about to confront an escapee, one that had previously held the title D-[REDACTED]. The Class-D ran off and was chased down by Luka, eventually ending the chase in a construction site whose occupants had just left.

Unfortunately for the sergeant, the Class-D subject was under the effects of SCP-[REDACTED BY ???] which made him much harder to apprehend, especially when he pulled out a long army knife on the sergeant. Despite bringing a knife to a gunfight he managed to harm the sergeant in several areas and left a nasty scar going up Luka’s left arm. However, the sergeant eventually managed to terminate the Class-D subject despite sustaining heavy wounds. Luckily the foundation’s medical staff were able to treat his wounds and get him stable due to their knowledge of SCPs and their effects, any normal hospital would’ve been useless or would’ve suspected something about these ‘peculiar wounds’. As he was being rolled into the medical facilities the senior foundation members were shocked as it was unexpected to see a civilian in the facility but the MTF PI-1 Leftenant [REDACTED] saw potential in the sergeant and once he had stabilised he was presented with the offer – “Either join the Foundation and expand on your experience, learn and become a much stronger individual or you will forget about this entire event and return to your boring life writing pointless documents in a damp office”. Luka chose to stay.

After the incident the locals who could’ve been also exposed to the entity or might’ve witnessed the event were amnesticated and the Foundation launched a massive misinformation campaign, ‘gang violence’ was blamed and it was reported that both the assailant and sergeant had died during it. Officially speaking, Luka is deceased.

Last edited:

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
+Support

Great guy, good to work with in E-11 and I believe he knows the duties of gensec well.

Reactions: Acey

Deleted member 3942

+Support
-Good strategist and leader
-Well outspoken, useful for a leadership role
-Active on the server
-Great guy
-Bananacino

Last edited by a moderator:

Maksim "Enigma"

Jul 19, 2022
United Kingdom
+/- Support
Not had interactions with you myself but have seen you very active on site
Good application
Would like to see you in action before I change to a +Support

Acey

Dec 26, 2022
Croatia, Republic of
+/- Support
Not had interactions with you myself but have seen you very active on site
Good application
Would like to see you in action before I change to a +Support
We had a few interactions but I don't like to disturb on-duty Captains and I try not to be super annoying so I pull back - However it is true that in recent times I've been off GSD since I've been busy with E-11. Hopefully I'll get back to GSD soon, nonetheless thank you for your critique!

P.S. Especially thank you for allowing me to prove myself!

Last edited:
Reactions: Maksim "Enigma"

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
+support
My main critic is that u dident half ass the application and looks like u spent a few days on it

Grayman

Jun 9, 2022
Ireland
Hello Luka, today I will be giving you a < + Support >

My reasons being:

+ Active
+ Good details on application (Could use better formatting)
+ Experience as combative personnel
+/- Not many interactions, however, those few have been pleasant

Good luck!

Gat

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 22, 2022

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Dear Mr Mlatimudan,
I'm happy to say that we have accepted your application for security captain. Also congrats on passing your interview and becoming captain.

-Dpt. Chief 'Gladiator'

Last edited:

Acey

Dec 26, 2022
Croatia, Republic of

APPLICATION PENDING

Dear Mr Mlatimudan,
We are currently in the process of reviewing your application, thank you for showing an interest in the role of Security Captain. Please get in contact with me for an assignment.

-Dpt. Chief 'Gladiator'
Splendid, thank you for your time - How would you like me to contact you?

Status
Not open for further replies.