Macca

Donator
Oct 3, 2022
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:128287521
Discord name:
Macca#6482
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
Since September, with around 850 hours of playrtime.
In what country are you located?:
United Kingdom
Time zone:
GMT/BST
Character name(s):
'Macca' - Foundation
John Robinson - CI

Civilian name:
Kairon Brookes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes, I do.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF Omega-1 CPL (Holding)
Ethics Committee Assistant (Holding)
CI-G (Holding)
MTF Nu-7 CPL [LDR] [Aa-S] (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No, I have not.
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
For the reasons listed below, I'm applying for the position of Site Advisor:

I'm starting to enjoy the RP side of the server more then the Combative side and would like to fully commit to that within Site Administration

As an Ethics Committee Assistant with CL4 experience, I believe that moving up to the position of Site Advisor in the Chain of Command is the natural next step for me.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
I feel like I am suitable to become a part of Site Administration for the following reasons:

With my experience as an Ethics Assistant, I've carried out a lot of tasks for the Committee, making sure they are completed with no errors. I have also held multiple tribunals during my time as an Ethics Assistant, showing that I am responsible in positions like this.

I act extremely mature in RP situations, making sure people can have fun while playing on the server, while also trying to create unique scenarios at the same time that people can enjoy.

I also have CL4 experience, as I've been an Ethics Committee Assistant for around a month now.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

Members of Site Administration are usually given a department to watch over every month, reporting their findings to the Site Director / Overseer Council.

Site Administration also deals with GOI interaction, this could be allowing MC&D entry to sell weapons or taking the lead with hostage negotiations.

Ensuring effective departmental communication and offering advice to department leads to improve their performance.

Making sure that issues that are brought up are dealt with quickly and efficiently.

Making sure taskings given to them by the Site Director / Overseer Council are followed through.

When there is multiple SCP's breached or it deems necessary, members of Site Administration have the authority to authorize Mass Termination of Class-D outside out D-Block or authorize usage of the equipment inside the Advanced Armoury.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Continuation of my ECA lore: Click Here

Around a year had passed since Macca was accepted into the position of Ethics Committee Assistant. A lot of things had changed since the day he was introduced to the position.

One of these things was him wanting to achieve even more then he already had, so he checked the list of positions available to apply for and there was a Site Advisor position available.

Macca started to write his application and once it was finished submitted it, waiting for a response.

Around a month later, Macca recieved an email, stating that he had been accepted for the position and told to go to Floor 3 on the 15/01/██ at ██:██ GMT

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+Support

- Active

- Mature

- CL4 experience

- Nice app

Deacon

Jun 19, 2022
+Support
App is quite short but you've covered the basics, and your work on-site makes up for it and shows you are more than capable of taking on the role of a Site Advisor.

1RoNy

Dec 13, 2022
+ Active
+ CL4 Experience
+ Mature in IC and funny in OOC
+ It's Macca
+ Good formatting

Macca get's a certified hood classic™ +SUPPORT from me, as he is one of the few players I know for a some-what long amount of time I can say that this guy here can certainly make any department he is in about 1,5 times better. Macca knows CoE and CoC, understands what is solid RP and how to make sure that people remember encounters they had with him.

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022

- Neutral
Good evening Macca, I am giving you a - Neutral for the following reasons:
- Active
- Trustworthy
- C.L. 4 Experience
- Not many interactions
- Unsure on seriousness
However I do believe that the application is lackluster and goes over the very basics of the role.
Best of luck.

Last edited:

Macca

Donator
Oct 3, 2022

+Support

- Active

- Mature

- CL4 experience

- Nice app

+Support
App is quite short but you've covered the basics, and your work on-site makes up for it and shows you are more than capable of taking on the role of a Site Advisor.
+ Active
+ CL4 Experience
+ Mature in IC and funny in OOC
+ It's Macca
+ Good formatting

Macca get's a certified hood classic™ +SUPPORT from me, as he is one of the few players I know for a some-what long amount of time I can say that this guy here can certainly make any department he is in about 1,5 times better. Macca knows CoE and CoC, understands what is solid RP and how to make sure that people remember encounters they had with him.
+Support

Good man

- Neutral
Good evening Macca, I am giving you a - Neutral for the following reasons:
- Active
- Trustworthy
- C.L. 4 Experience
- Not many interactions
- Unsure on seriousness
However I do believe that the application is lackluster and goes over the very basics of the role.
Best of luck.
Thank you all for leaving your opinions on my application!

Slash

Dec 18, 2021

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Macca.

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us.
No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.